Photo

What new feature would you like to see added?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1244 replies to this topic

#21 hernando

hernando

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:41

I have been waiting for a thread like this!

My favorite idea is Phools for a cheaper way to reset a single skill and not all at once...

Kthxbai

5-10 fsps per skill reset pls :)

#22 fs_xeononyx

fs_xeononyx
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:41

Spine chompers on a consistent basis (kinda like how they were supposed to be) And the special auction potions sold at stores (kinda like how they were supposed to be). Great ideas at the time great ideas still.

#23 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:42

I would like to see a guild stam "bank" Let each player donate up to 10% of his/her maximum stamina once per day and then players in the guild could withdraw a maximum of 5% of their maximum stamina one time per day. Maybe a apecial structure could be required?

#24 fs_falloutwar

fs_falloutwar
  • Guests

it would be cool if there was a potion of treasure hunter say around lvl "250"

#25 fs_balmaina

fs_balmaina
  • Guests

1# Would like to see the GvG feature tuned up and make some really worthwhile guild enhancements out of it.

2# Would like to see the legendary creatures re appear in scavenging, mainly the ones that are needed to complete quests and the ones that drop equipment that is needed for the epic componets at say 25k a hit.

3# Split arena screens.. one for moves and the other for the rest.

4# Guild BP counter ( been on that one for a long time)

And really nice to see you again Hoof.. was starting to worry :)

#26 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:43

I wouldn't mind seeing a fifth tier of medals - I'd so like to get a diamond medal for one year in the top monthly and top 100. I'm never gonna be number one or get the other rare medals but I'd like to see some acknowledgement for elite endurance hehe....

I'd also like that one skill reset and the arena fixed and the GvGs worth participating in...

That would breathe some life back into the game for me :)

Thanks for asking for our feedback and Hoof we miss you!!!!!!!

#27 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:43

weapon slot enchantment gems? basically you can buy gems and hell forged them to increase the stats on them and put enchantments like piercing strike etc of course the gems would be hard to get and dropped during legendary events and you have to use fsp to upgrade the equipment maybe a max of 4 slots if you want more detail just ask me ive seen it on some major rpgs like conquer online champions of norath etc it was always a big hit makes weapons more customizable you can remove the gems if you want or its up to you game makers

#28 VenomSheru

VenomSheru

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:44

I would prefer to see arena moves more balanced towards armor based setups (currently is MUCH in the favor of defensive setups) and LE items added to scavenging. Fixing current features>adding new ones

lol it is very very easy to kill defensive setups .... i dont see any problems with any move except crush...

#29 fs_godbender

fs_godbender
  • Guests

I think a nice improvement on the game would be something similar to world of warcraft where you can have more the one charcter on one account. I think you should be able to have a setup like world of warcarft where you create a account and you can have a max of 5 or six charcters that you can use but only one at a time.
this way it benefits you being able to have more back spots that are your own instead of the max we have which is 500 slots.
I think part of this setup should allow you to mail yourself items that you own to another charcter that is your own that you created to yourself in your account. or the way you can use this feature is to purchase it with fallensword points.

second idea for the game is to have a junk item tosser that allows you to toss your junk items that don't sell at all in AH for a exchange of some gold. the value of that is up to you to do as I am not the game modifer and I am giving only ideas.

thanks godbender

#30 guitarrin

guitarrin

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

single skill reset its a great idea :)
i really dont know another thing that can be improve :P

#31 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

how about a complicated recipe to make a crystaline repair kit?

i've not seen that suggested before. interesting. not sure what it would do the economy but since there has only been one crystalline event (plus the items from arena) it is intriguing.

#32 fs_har9oon

fs_har9oon
  • Guests

I have been waiting for a thread like this!

My favorite idea is Phools for a cheaper way to reset a single skill and not all at once...

Kthxbai

Definitely! great idea.

Also, would there be a way to have skill points winnable at the PvP Arena or purchasable with FSPs. you could set up some sort of limit based on player level to prevent overuse.

#33 fs_ninjadier

fs_ninjadier
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:45

I'd like to see some tweaks to the pvp system to make it more appealing to others. There have been a lot of great suggestions, they should all be considered.

#34 fs_rma316

fs_rma316
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:45

I have an idea for a new potion/buff. And it's an incredible gold sink. How about letting people setting up from their preferences a set amount of gold, capped at a certain amount, and then introducing a potion/buff, that allowed for +.05% increase to damage, and or attack per gold used, per swing?

For example, a level 175 version of this, capped at 5000 gold, would be an added 438 damage. At a cost of 5000 gold per swing.

Not cost effective all the time, but, in certain spots, it might be worth spending a ton of gold to hit a little harder. And by making the amount of gold used variable through preferences, and having it only work with the buff activated, then, it could work for any level, and having it capped keeps the rich from hitting for 100K damage on everything.

#35 fs_mags

fs_mags
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:46

i'll bet hoof is hating that he started this thread now :lol:

but we are thrilled to have it!

#36 VenomSheru

VenomSheru

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:46

Few things i would like to see:

Items for making wirthing ward intoduced in scavenging or arena...
Items rotation in the arena
Single skill reset

#37 slivern

slivern

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:47

have the chat option from the world map likein Sigmastorm2

#38 fs_tomcasval

fs_tomcasval
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:47

two things i can think of fix send message screen to automaticaly start the cursor in the box 2 duplex voice for chat a least between guild members

#39 beanopoly

beanopoly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:49

We should have another way to make money by selling our treasures we find like equipment. Right now we can only sell on auction but that is pretty limited to the hot products. The non player stores will always buy back. The stores through out the realm should have flags to buy equipment. This will make the game more fun and easier for beginner and advance player and the like.

We should have a teleport or summon feature at higher levels like 200 +.

There should be a live chat for guildies rather then the back and forth posting type chat.

#40 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:51

Oh and I almost forgot - FARSIGHT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: