3 replies to this topic

#1 Amicia

Amicia

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 07:37

Hi,

Game launcher goes through update process everytime I launch, it takes about 10min... = unacceptable.

Character creation went just fine, after connecting to Terra server game crashes.

I have both 32 and 64 javas installed.

If I can see my new armored character on login screen then i guess it is not graphics issue.

#2 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 27 September 2016 - 17:53

It's best to submit a support ticket and then report it as "game crashing" when you select Eldevin. Hopefully it'll be resolved with quickly :)

https://www.huntedcow.com/support

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#3 MrMiss

MrMiss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 September 2016 - 21:34

Thats odd as my client doesnt crash... loads only take 2 seconds and my computer is a 200$ piece of garbage...

Id suggest checking the java forums.. in some cases having multiple java's on 1 machine could cause crashes in programs. Might be the issue im unsure but i hope you get this sorted out.

#4 Echelon

Echelon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Fiji

Posted 30 September 2016 - 01:18

Hi,

Game launcher goes through update process everytime I launch, it takes about 10min... = unacceptable.

Character creation went just fine, after connecting to Terra server game crashes.

I have both 32 and 64 javas installed.

If I can see my new armored character on login screen then i guess it is not graphics issue.

I wouldn't count on it not being a graphics issue, the login screen is entirely different from the game itself with an entire city of npcs and some players, especially with the opengl renderer enabled (which is extremely laggy/freezes especially on integrated graphics).

Try this:

If you are in the login screen then try clicking the GEAR icon on the top right of the screen and press "enable safe mode" then restart the game.

If the above doesn't work close the game and go into the Eldevin base folder example: "C:\Program Files\Eldevin" and open eldevindiag.jar, go to the renderer drop down menu and select Software click save then close it and start up the game.

Anyway I see you're at level 8 now so i guess you got it sorted after all.

Edited by Echelon, 30 September 2016 - 01:22.

Gathering Skills

Crystal Cutting: 49 Farming: 49 Fishing: 49 Foraging: 49 Forestry: 49 Prospecting: 49

Skinning: 49 

Crafting Skills

Alchemy: 49 Armorsmithing: 49 Cooking: 49 Jewelry: 49 Leatherworking: 49 

Scribe: n/a Tailoring: 49 Weaponsmithing: 49 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: