JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 16:00

Hi all,

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Realms! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Burzzthak the Corrupter (Legendary)
1029d1ac03dd89085f2020a21d4c5fd60703.png

Burzzthak the Corrupter is an  Emissary of the Shadowlord. He has been sent to both turn powerful Beings from the Light as well as gift three of the Dark Ones mortal champions and has been tasked with the Destruction of the Cathedral of the Ways. This would hamstring the forces of all that is Good and Right in the World from mobilizing against his Lord.

Recommended Level: 5+

Zaria the Vengeful (Legendary)
9351c074bd53e5ed2c8e2732ecd257d73f8.png?

Zaria the Vengeful is a terrifying spirit who has been attacking all in her path in a bitter rage. Never-the-less she is a victim herself. Murdered by the evil Doctor Morbidstein wasn't bad enough. He went on to use her corpse in the creation of his masterpiece. His Bride. Will you help put Zaria to her eternal rest and end her suffering?

Recommended Level: 55+

Tamarath the Enchantress (Legendary)
1030a21dba6163f46c00bc6a4c661e3d05e8.png

Tamarath the Enchantress is an ambitious Elvish magic wielder who has been empowered by her devotion to the Shadowlord. She has emerged from hiding to assist Burzzthak in laying waste to the area and attacking the Cathedral of the Ways. She must be stopped. Will you stand in her way?

Recommended Level: 90+

Ziburinis (Legendary)
1031c380d84eca2fc43eda0fec4492226398.png

Ziburinis was a servant of the Shadowlord looking for ways to become immortal. However, his Dark Master did not reward him as he had hoped and he has now been reduced to a mindless revenant, albeit one of huge power! You must put this monster to an early grave!

Recommended Level: 180+

The Bride of Morbidstein (Legendary)
939bf551d7be85347828c6aafd00207ebe8.png?

The culmination of Doctor Morbidsteins evil pacts and experiments, the Bride is an unholy construct, created from many unfortunate victims (including the tragic Zaria). A mighty opponent, she stands as a testament to a misguided intellect of terrifying scale. She must be destroyed at all costs.

Recommended Level: 484+

The Demonic Gladiator (Legendary)
58516e04e5aecbebe3a6fbba69a908952cee.png

For years a lone warrior has waged war in the Colosseum, doing battle with all who would accept his challenge. This poor soul dreamt of glory and immeasurable power. However he has recently become a laughing stock amongst his competitors, having been beaten relentlessly again and again. Driven mad with hopeless desires unfulfilled, he turned to the path of darkness and now serves the Shadow Lord, hunting down all who humiliated him and destroying them in welters of blood and gore!

Designed by : Josh1404

Recommended Level: 990+

Grumpy Groosifoo (Legendary)
42689bc654d50cbdf9e350e65c3dad914518.png

Grumpy Groosifoo is a half human, half demon creature from the Shroud, engineered by the Shadowlord himself. He was supposed to be an unstoppable warrior but the human nobility in the creature was hampering Groosifoo's killer instinct. In a rage, the Shadowlord brought the demon to the fore in Groosifoo's mind and unleashed him into the Realms, where the Grumpy Groosifoo has been tearing up trees and devouring anything he crosses. Few Warriors who have survived combat suspect the noble human side of the creature's character is struggling to reassert itself again...

Designed by : Groosalugg

Recommended Level: 1975+

The Tainted One (Legendary)
56538b6b9ab9f737a4fc3f91e25e51427119.png

Once a warrior of some repute, the Tainted One has fallen to the Shadow Lords service. Now, clad in razored armor, she stalks through the Realms hunting  down and destroying all that stand in their new Masters path to domination!

Designed by : TRBLmaker

Recommended Level: 2050+

Vampduffula (Legendary)
455091a10c088feb44e39bae1230c4064f8d.png

The Vampduffula is a new breed of duck. They're bright green in colour and rather small, cute looking and rather bad-tempered. What makes these birds so dangerous is that they are also vampiric! They draw you in with their cute looks and when there's no chance of escape for their victims, they strike, sometimes in flocks, draining every drop of blood from the unfortunate individual.

Designed by: hades8840

Recommended Level: 2500+

GrooVelox the Swift (Legendary)
4678514d0b3f69b6a47fccfafeb8d265fa51.png

GrooVelox is a peculiar creature. One who insists on being the fastest being alive! To this end, it taps into a magical force to increase it's speed to incredible levels. At it's fastest, it leaves a red and yellow blur behind it!

Designed by : Groosalugg!

Recommended Level: 3200+

Spirit of the Sanitarium (Legendary)
611419d9f45604575508e2bd39f9d22f8bd7.png

The wounded and weary travellers of Erildath are often entranced by the welcoming false front of "Mr Inqs beverages and biscuits". Once inside, the heavy door closes behind the traveller and it is too late to escape. Most succumb to the Spirit of Sanitarium almost immediately. Gone are the days of battle and bravery, now the days are filled with happily eating Jello and tying shoelaces over and over. Nobody ever leaves and, strangely, nobody even wants to.

Designed by : Plexus37

Recommended Level: 3969+

B Machine (Legendary)
693688eed0d9017f17a01b588e505c945982.png

In ages past, the B-Machine was constructed and pressed into the service of a Sect of Gurgriss worshipers. During a particularly fierce battle against the undead hordes of a necromancer, B-Machine fell in battle and his sect was destroyed. His story may have ended there but for a travelling merchant caravan stumbling upon its battered form under ages worth of dirt and detritus. Crowing over such a bounteous discovery, the merchant tried repairing the machine, soon realising his error when B-Machine rampaged through his camp, killing everyone. B-Machine is out there still, attacking all in its confusion.

Designed by: Terrordog

Recommended Level: 4900+

Lion of Sol (Legendary) (NEW)
75744e142dd55c111125c8e89ff217c18561.png

A celestial from the enigmatic upper planes, the Lion of Sol breached the Divine Gate and arrived on Erildath millennia ago. For ages, the Lion of Sol has been the object of worship for the isolated and mysterious Gold Elves, who have never left their isle. 

Growing weary of the day-to-day monotony the pious Gold Elves have inflicted upon it, the Lion of Sol has recently left their isle, but now all of Erildath must suffer the consequences of a celestial touching its earth. 

With a majestic mane of solar flame and bright eyes that can burn holes in those who gawk too long, the Lion of Sol's mere existence is a disaster waiting to happen.

Recommended Level: 5400+

These creatures shall be available until 15:00 (Server Time) on Tuesday the 9th of July 2024.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 16:16

Zaria the Vengeful (Legendary) and The Bride of Morbidstein (Legendary) is currently spawning in every level i have walked so far,  level 5400 above and below. also Burzzthak the Corrupte is spawning in level 5400+ Tamarath the Enchantress (Legendary) is in 5419 ( still no new LE yet) 5385 has Ziburinis (Legendary) still no new LE)

walked 20 levels over and under looking for new LE... Nothing.

Edited by winemaker, 05 July 2024 - 16:45.

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 16:44

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

- Grim 

#4 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 16:45

Hi winemaker,

Thanks for pointing this out. I accidently set everything for global spawn... Should be fixed now but let me know if anything else looks out of place.

~Conix

#5 Toreth

Toreth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 05 July 2024 - 16:46

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up!

- Grim 

That CTRL + C -> CTRL + V gotcha in trouble, didn't it?

#6 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 16:48

not fixed now Vampduffula (Legendary) is spawing with everyone else in the levels

and now Grumpy Groosifoo (Legendary) also

Edited by winemaker, 05 July 2024 - 16:50.

#7 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 16:50

That CTRL + C -> CTRL + V gotcha in trouble, didn't it?

Nope, but it got me into trouble who had to call BigGrim back from his holidays to fix...

#8 Toreth

Toreth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 05 July 2024 - 16:52

not fixed now Vampduffula (Legendary) is spawing with everyone else in the levels

Nope, but it got me into trouble who had to call BigGrim back from his holidays to fix...

Quick, quick! Someone CTRL + Z, CTRL + Z, CTRL + Z really quick before it's too late!  ;)

#9 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 16:53

Things are currently despawning, should be hopefully be right soon.

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 17:04

Yeah, takes time for Global spawns to despawn. Watching the progress, and once complete, will return to my holiday.

- Grim

#11 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 451 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 17:06

ok, all despawned but now GrooVelox the Swift (Legendary) took there place and still no new LE t to be found.

pop on in a few hrs to see how things are  :) good luck

Edited by winemaker, 05 July 2024 - 17:08.

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 17:13

ok, all despawned but now GrooVelox the Swift (Legendary) took there place and still no new LE t to be found.

pop on in a few hrs to see how things are  :) good luck

Two of em are being a pain. Still despawning.

The Lion of Sol  is out though. 5 realms under its level.

- Grim

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 17:22

And that is finally that. All LEs spawning where they SHOULD instead of everywhere! :D

Laters!

- Grim

#14 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 18:08

And that is finally that. All LEs spawning where they SHOULD instead of everywhere! :D

Laters!

- Grim

Not fixed

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

Fallensword: drdoom123 lvl 824

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 18:12

Not fixed

How so? More information please.

- Grim

#16 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 18:14

- Grim

All still everywhere and you can not win the combat won’t log or show the wheel will spin it will only allow you to die

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

#17 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 18:15

Test it yourself, put on gear and buffs that will ensure you win the combat 100% and it won’t load, then take it all off and attack and it will allow you too attack.

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

#18 drdoom123

drdoom123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 18:19

- Grim

I posted a video in hcs fs discord showing how it will let me attack and only lose but when I use ssi and attack it won’t let me attack, then showing if I hit another LE (all on one tile as seen in video) and lose my ssi (losing combat) and then do the attack it will let me attack just because I’ve lost the combat… so long story short you can only hit if you lose

2u3y71v.png

Eldevin

drdoom123 - lvl EOC

AWhiteGuy - lvl EOC

Lowko - lvl 18 Ranger

#19 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 18:25

Demonic Gladiator fixed.

- Grim

#20 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,846 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 July 2024 - 19:35

I posted a video in hcs fs discord showing how it will let me attack and only lose but when I use ssi and attack it won’t let me attack, then showing if I hit another LE (all on one tile as seen in video) and lose my ssi (losing combat) and then do the attack it will let me attack just because I’ve lost the combat… so long story short you can only hit if you lose

So you're trying to attack something that's not there? Be sure to refresh your browsers and app. Beyond that, I'm trying to see what else is wrong and if it persists, put in a ticket. Especially if you wish to have non composed potions replaced.

- Grim

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: