Community Status Updates

Photo

Tainted

I built these walls to hide my ghosts Your fingers trace the wounds exposed I try and try to let you in But I fail again and again So I keep you at arm's length and let you go But I don't wanna give you away Yeah I keep you at arm's length and let you go But only if you promise to stay
Today, 14:08
Photo

Tainted

It walks with me It takes its time It sinks its teeth in one at a time It loves to feed It loves my past It's always taunting but somehow out of grasp Can you hear me? 'Cause I'm lost And I may never come back again And while my heart keeps holding on I know I'll never be the same again
Yesterday, 14:32
Photo

Mady1Way

yall reported me im mad
Sep 20 2019 00:49
Photo
Photo

Echelon

I've done it! After 5 months of Dailies/Crafting, I have finally Maxed out all Professions!
May 18 2019 06:24
Photo

Echelon

Working on obtaining level 49 in all professions! All that's left is Jewelry which is at level 43!
May 05 2019 07:59
  • Echelon's Photo
    Echelon
    Crafting tips: Never craft the highest level item. Sometimes the lower level item which require less Materials will get you that next level faster with less Materials needed to be gathered.
    May 05 2019 08:05
Photo

Echelon

Working on obtaining level 49 in all professions! All that's left is Jewelry which is at level 43!
May 05 2019 07:59
Photo

Alisa

Hello world!
Apr 13 2019 03:19
Photo
Photo

duktayp

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boyall work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play make...
Jan 22 2019 21:56
Photo

Tracy44187

Wondering how well the Fallen Sword app will be once it launches if it hasn't already. I really hope we can get people playing the game again.
Jan 15 2019 03:49
Photo

Thoran

I'm back, for a while, also joined the discord.
Jan 09 2019 04:47
Photo

duktayp

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull bot all work and no play makes jack a dull boyall work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull bot all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull bot all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull bot all work and no play make...
Jan 07 2019 02:27
Photo

duktayp

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull bot all work and no play makes jack a dull boy
Jan 07 2019 02:26
Photo

activeh1

toe licking legend
Locked Status Dec 18 2018 03:21
Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: