#1 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:41

what is the deal with that? is the economy so bad that all these people had to cancel their WOW accounts and come crawling back to good ol gothador?

i dont have any real proof or a list of names , but just watch the sb from time to time and youll see people who havent been around for years...and i do mean YEARS

im not saying its a bad thing , but as a generally suspicious person , im thinking theres some kind of buggery afoot , so lets discuss the matter with reckless abandon for logic : commence conspiracy theories...NOW

#2 TechnoDemon

TechnoDemon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 October 2011 - 09:35

Everyone who was in a relationship got dumped, and now they have time to play again?
Posted Image

#3 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 17:10

wow , that IS probably the reason........*THREAD CLOSED*

lmao just kidding

i was also gonna suggest that perhaps gothador can still be played on old shitty computers , whereas new flashy shiny clang goes the trolley type games would just bog down and shit the bed

shit shitty shit shit , i like the word shit ha ha

#4 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 08:24

I think it was Andy, a lot of people went poking around their old accounts when the news got around about him.

#5 bayer143

bayer143

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 23:54

its called mind numbing boredom....

#6 gothador_nyarlathote

gothador_nyarlathote
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:39

I fell asleep under a dead tree and woke up with a mountain on top of me. I sneezed, turning it into a volcano, and found my way out. Now I'm hungry and just looking for a sammich gothdamnit!

#7 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:19

have you heard of subway ? their low calorie menu items will fill up that belly and keep it mummy trim too!

#8 Gruvi

Gruvi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 604 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 12:40

If only they stuck around after popping in to say hi.... ;)

#9 gothador_nyarlathote

gothador_nyarlathote
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2012 - 20:27

have you heard of subway ? their low calorie menu items will fill up that belly and keep it mummy trim too!

I took your advice and have been eating subways. Crunchy outer with a meaty filling, sometimes with a metallic taste. I didn't see any menus though, just arrival and departure times.
Mummy trim? I did give myself a gender for a while but got rid of it when I had no need for it.

#10 Visigoth

Visigoth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:08

heheh.... :)

I took your advice and have been eating subways. Crunchy outer with a meaty filling, sometimes with a metallic taste. I didn't see any menus though, just arrival and departure times.
Mummy trim? I did give myself a gender for a while but got rid of it when I had no need for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: