justinian9's Content

There have been 390 items by justinian9 (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#929843 Composing Help!

Posted by justinian9 on 25 April 2015 - 02:31 in Game Help

i have never seen it either... i use firefox and helper

#929304 Shadow Bunny Showdown & Springtime Forest

Posted by justinian9 on 20 April 2015 - 12:46 in General Discussion

I used around 10k stamina just farming frags stashes from the bunny... These Chest are very nice but for me the frags were my drive.

Thank you very much Grim, Hoof and Company!!!

#929191 Shadow Bunny Showdown & Springtime Forest

Posted by justinian9 on 18 April 2015 - 22:19 in General Discussion

The stashes were pretty nice, giving not only common, but chances at all types except SE. My feeling is that there should have been an equal number of spawns versus eggs. Let the bunnies continue to count as 5 kill and egg as 1, but let the stashes drop from eggs and not bunnies. We should have had to choose, go for GE kill count or go for stashes. As it stands, there was no choice to make. I wonder how many eggs were actually hit in total number of GE kills?

While i agree with you, i sure was happy the bunnies drop a frag stash.  I really needed the frags

#927804 Old Arena Issuse

Posted by justinian9 on 10 April 2015 - 01:22 in General Discussion

then whats your take on combining the 2 systems? Make item and gold arena spawn, let the winner have the prize and runnerups have tokens? Make the old items purchasable with tokens. That way every time you create new items you can put the old ones in the market for tokens.

If the issue is that players dont win enough to keep their interest in the arena, how is only giving the new items to the winners going to help the arena? 

Seems like a change that will only keep the same players winning, only making more FSP as the new items will be in higher demand. 

#927276 Old Arena Issuse

Posted by justinian9 on 07 April 2015 - 01:07 in General Discussion

Can you mention which arena champs? im #1 on arena list and hardly winning ... joining 40 tourney and winning 5 out of them

Shindrak... I know what I wrote, but I really don't mean for other players to back out so others can win.  It's a game and if a player is better then they are better and will win.  My point was that some are much better at arena then others.  New arena players will not play if there chance of win is too low.  Thus my comment that the arena is in this state due to the success of the few.

#927275 Old Arena Issuse

Posted by justinian9 on 07 April 2015 - 00:57 in General Discussion

OK, so after many many years of NOT playing arena, i started again.  YES, you can all see that im in a guild with one of the TOP FIVE players.  there are also a few others in our guild who play.  SO, with that said the first part of your posting is not correct.  I only had 100 wins when i started back up.  ARENA is challenging and takes time, studying, watching and waiting.  LIKE playing the PVP ladder.  My wins (im proud to say) have been against some champs!!  

now i AGREE with your SECOND part of keeping the 25% RULE. HERE is why.......myself and one other can join an 8 person arena, i cannot manipulate it.  what does manipulating it do??  well, i and my guildies can SPEED UP putting BRICE in the number one position on top rated ARENA list by all joining the same arena with crap gear n crap moves fixing it so he can win.  OR me, putting ME in top position....with none of the studying, watching, learning that the top players have done.

I lead a small guild, we get around this by all taking certain ranges, with some overlapping, SO it is not the 25% rule that is keeping the arenas from getting filled, its the lack of interest to the arena .  I say BRING BACK THE GOLD ARENAs  :P

Players have a lack of interest in the arena because they don't win... If they won they would have an interest... it costs too much FSP to get the sets and normal players dont have the gold to throw down that gold sink.... its that simple. 

Adding new prizes will  add some players who will try to win just like giving tokens to 2nd and 3rd place increased players in the arena.  How long did that last?  Long enough to make the arena champs a boat load of tokens.  Where are all those players now?  Gone like there hopes to win.

I tried to go back to the arena but waiting 24 to 48 hours for a battle to fill was just to slow for me. Waiting that long to see how a new setup did.... Not for me.

I wish I had a good idea to help but I dont!

I will go back to playing the arena one day maybe when I have finished my goal in composing. I am not very good at it...

#927085 Old Arena Issuse

Posted by justinian9 on 05 April 2015 - 15:49 in General Discussion

Arena has slowed down because normal players don't win enough.  If you want players to play then arena champs have to back out of some of the arenas and let others win.  No one is going to keep throwing gold away for nothing or very little. 

The arena is a product of the success of some...

Keep the limit on guild mate allowed to join an arena battle or we will go back to players cheating

#926211 Lunar Celestial Potion

Posted by justinian9 on 31 March 2015 - 22:26 in General Discussion

I think it will be a really expensive chest to use for PvP, but you are right they are nice for PvP.  As far as I can recall, it is only the 2nd chest with conserve 750.... it will command a high price.

#925702 Community's thought on another potion composing slot?

Posted by justinian9 on 28 March 2015 - 15:36 in General Discussion

Nobody was saying that it was broken, more of trying to help new players feel that they bring something to the table as they begin playing the game and start learning the finer points of playing. A sense of accomplishment is a wonderful thing and as such makes the new player much more willing to explore other aspects of the game instead of becoming frustrated and finally quitting before really giving the game a fair shot. Personally I think being able to stream through the early levels of composing would be a great motivation to bring and keep new blood in the game.

True, a sense of accomplishment is nice... just think how much more of a sense of accomplishment they will feel having gained levels with one slot and not two.... Man, I am really feeling good about myself helping them "new players" out on this.  biggrin.png  

I always love to see upper level players so concerned for new players, I automatically know there is no personnel gain from it.  wub.png

Leave composing alone angry.png

#925616 Lunar Celestial Potion

Posted by justinian9 on 28 March 2015 - 03:32 in General Discussion

nice chests.... thanks

#925611 Community's thought on another potion composing slot?

Posted by justinian9 on 28 March 2015 - 03:02 in General Discussion

No to adding another pot slot... i must admit i would have liked having 2 at the beginning also.  Composing is not broken let it be.... and no I am not a high level composer trying to keep my position secure

#924415 Current state of the game

Posted by justinian9 on 22 March 2015 - 06:35 in General Discussion

I farmed the caves today and the results of my Multi-Scavenge would not even show.  The delay is pretty bad.  Hated working in AH.

#924414 Instant Finish price not resetting at Reset time

Posted by justinian9 on 22 March 2015 - 06:26 in General Discussion

thank guys

I sure don't like getting stuck with gold in hand because I cannot instant finish.

#924300 Instant Finish price not resetting at Reset time

Posted by justinian9 on 20 March 2015 - 23:50 in General Discussion

Thanks Lou

#924193 Instant Finish price not resetting at Reset time

Posted by justinian9 on 19 March 2015 - 22:30 in General Discussion

Is anyone else having an issue with the instant finish reset time clock resetting and yet the price of the potions do not reset?  

I know my potion price resets at least 7 minutes later as I have waited that long... when i come back online 20 or 25 minutes past reset time i find the price has reset. 

I do not know if this occurs every time as I am not always instant finishing pots at the reset time.

#923991 +1% Experience towards next level for Composing

Posted by justinian9 on 17 March 2015 - 20:35 in General Discussion

In my mind there is alot of difference in buying current stamina and power leveling and buying compose levels.  This will only allow richer players an easy (but expensive) way to level in composing. 

If you think about it we already have a way to gain CXP to gain a level...

it's called Instant Finish

#923984 Rise of the Wraiths IV (Global)

Posted by justinian9 on 17 March 2015 - 19:39 in General Discussion

Thank you very much for the gift chest.  That was very nice of you guys!! 

#923106 PVP, GVG, and Leveling Fix

Posted by justinian9 on 11 March 2015 - 03:49 in General Discussion

I say keep epics as they are now... pick what you want for your player, more hourly stamina gain or an offline def setup.  If players dont like being hit change setups.  Easy button!

#923102 In defense of the monsters in fs...

Posted by justinian9 on 11 March 2015 - 03:09 in General Discussion

LOL.... very enjoyable thread to read! 

#923098 Adding on to Advisor / Expanding Scout Tower Logs

Posted by justinian9 on 11 March 2015 - 02:35 in General Discussion

Why not add a start and end date fields so anyone can run whatever dates they want for a report?  Maybe a drop down menu with a calendar to click?  Don't know if calendar drop down would work in the game.

Would be helpful for guild run event totals

#922696 item ID numbers

Posted by justinian9 on 07 March 2015 - 04:58 in Game Help

How do you find item ID numbers to add them to the quick send list in helper?  I have some items listed but did them years ago and do not remember how I did it.

#922660 helper issue?

Posted by justinian9 on 06 March 2015 - 22:53 in General Discussion

fixed... thanks!!

#922658 helper issue?

Posted by justinian9 on 06 March 2015 - 22:39 in General Discussion

I dunno about the Helper stuff, but here's the link to player preferences for you to use while you figure out your issue:

http://www.fallenswo...hp?cmd=settings

thanks

#922657 helper issue?

Posted by justinian9 on 06 March 2015 - 22:38 in General Discussion

i see the issue... the tree of links is longer then the space for it.... my font got smaller also when this issue started so it must have something to do with the sizing of my display

#922632 helper issue?

Posted by justinian9 on 06 March 2015 - 18:55 in General Discussion

I lost my player Preferences link... anyone else having issue with helper?

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: