109 replies to this topic

#101 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 17:09

This is so hunting the lower level Guardian of the Elements titan would still be viable and would at least lessen the impact on Elemental Shield prices and more importantly make the +6 Reinforced Kraganath Shield highly valuable and somewhat challenging to create.

With the Omacaz potion out, inventing is not really challenging anymore as long as you have the funds to do it. And funds is not just cash, time and effort go into that term as well.

Question:

Why would the Elemental shield lower in value?

Like above, with the Omacaz potion out, all inventables are subject to decrease in value.

#102 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 15:39

Hey.

I'll see about a recipe to change the helm into the shield. Are you guys at least happy with the stat placement?

~ Grim

Is this still in the works? Been checking for a new recipe or shield image since you mentioned it.

#103 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2014 - 21:56

grim please make sure that when invented it has a failproof chance to invent  and will never save the helmet

because i'd rather not see some1 lucky invent 6 shields with 1 helmet ...

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#104 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2014 - 00:02

grim please make sure that when invented it has a failproof chance to invent  and will never save the helmet

Agreed - there should be NADA / ZIP / ZILCH / LESS THAN NOTHING chance of the helm being saved if a player wants to convert it the shield.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#105 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 03:29

Agreed - there should be NADA / ZIP / ZILCH / LESS THAN NOTHING chance of the helm being saved if a player wants to convert it the shield.

I've said this before in this thread...Wish HCS could just take off INV2 from Epic Inventing.

#106 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2014 - 14:27

I know of someone using an Omacaz potion and making 11 pairs of the dragon bane epic boots from one armor, which is in essence ridiculous!!

#107 Cooler89

Cooler89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:51

Hey.

I'll see about a recipe to change the helm into the shield. Are you guys at least happy with the stat placement?

~ Grim

^

#108 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:09

Now if we all go back and read through this thread we might be able to understand why nothing has happened so far..

Grim has any thought been given to more elemental titans quests? which would enable you to then create new titans that require these items to make xyz items of HCS choice with them?

And also maybe stop omacaz potions working on epic invents.....

Edited by zizzwyly, 25 May 2015 - 12:12.

#109 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 00:22

Grim has said to me he was thinking about nerfing oma on new recipes...maybe even nerf them scaling with item tier? He has agreed it is silly one person can supply all of FS when somethings released. Inventing was created to have a risk factor...There is no risk factor with oma. Needless to say i used an oma recently and created 12 epics from 2.

Edited by EpicPiety, 26 May 2015 - 00:24.

#110 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:23

Hey.

~ Grim

What ever happened to this recipe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: