cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:26

I've killed 50 of each global critter with no buffs and haven't gotten any frag drops, though a guildmate did get one at one point. Since the creatures aren't in the UFSG yet, will the Cows (or someone else with some empirical evidence) please post the drop rate? It can't be all that high.

Check your auto-frag/discard settings. :)

#22 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:27

I don't see any mention anywhere that frags are associated with these global creatures.

Only frags I'm aware of are the quest reward.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#23 kstbhs

kstbhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:28

Do we have to keep the basket with us always or can we drop it after the event and get it again next global?

#24 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:34

You have to keep it forever to hold back the Shadow Lord..... Or you can toss it away and let the Shadow Lord in your heart

#25 Removed20081

Removed20081

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:34

Fantastic event, those global rewards are a great motivator to get involved and grab as many kills as possible, I've personally managed 37k kills so far and got a nice number of frag stashes along the way, thanks HCS :)

#26 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:41

Check your auto-frag/discard settings. :)

Already done. I turned off all auto-frag settings on purpose for this test. If the drop rate is 2% then there's a 36% chance - pretty high - that I just got unlucky. I have a guildmate who did 500 kills on shadow bunnies with FI 1000 (no auto-frag) and got no drops, so either shadow bunnies drop nothing or the drop rate is very very low.

#27 kstbhs

kstbhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:44

Already done. I turned off all auto-frag settings on purpose for this test. If the drop rate is 2% then there's a 36% chance - pretty high - that I just got unlucky. I have a guildmate who did 500 kills on shadow bunnies with FI 1000 (no auto-frag) and got no drops, so either shadow bunnies drop nothing or the drop rate is very very low.

I got 4 in 10 kills with no FI. the drop rate must be same sa always - 7.5% 

#28 Removed20081

Removed20081

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:48

I got around 50 or 60 rare stashes from the bunnies, containing a random mix of frags from common to crystaline, and hundreds of stashes from the eggs that dropped common and rare frags, used 20k stamina and an FI 800.

Edited by Blacky, 16 April 2015 - 16:51.

#29 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:56

Quite you ? LOL *passes over a dictionary ... *

D'oh!

#30 kstbhs

kstbhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 16:59

You made the same design for both the drops. Also mouse over on quest hunter isn't working right

#31 Greyhunt

Greyhunt

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 17:10

Do we have to keep the basket with us always or can we drop it after the event and get it again next global?

You have to keep it forever to hold back the Shadow Lord..... Or you can toss it away and let the Shadow Lord in your heart

Grim, can you please clear this point? It'll be hard for low level members to hold the basket for 1 year until the next springtime event.

#32 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 April 2015 - 17:13

Grim, can you please clear this point? It'll be hard for low level members to hold the basket for 1 year until the next springtime event.

We'll do the same as we have for the Halloween event. Once you're done with the event, you can chuck em if you wish. A shop will be added to a locked realm for you guys to buyu again.

#33 kstbhs

kstbhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 17:21

We'll do the same as we have for the Halloween event. Once you're done with the event, you can chuck em if you wish. A shop will be added to a locked realm for you guys to buyu again.

#34 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 17:26

I've killed 50 of each global critter with no buffs and haven't gotten any frag drops, though a guildmate did get one at one point. Since the creatures aren't in the UFSG yet, will the Cows (or someone else with some empirical evidence) please post the drop rate? It can't be all that high.

Check your preferences -- Have you ticked auto open frag stash? Did you turn off the message saying you opened the frag stash?

To be sure you are getting frags stashes in this case, check your frag totals on the composing page and see if they change.

Edited by Lahona, 16 April 2015 - 17:27.

#35 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 17:35

I was doing the quest, The Land Despoiled (STF), and noticed my Animal Magnetism 400 wasn't working on the Plague Tweeters and Gore Bunnies. Wasn't sure if that was intended or not so just throwing that out there.

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#36 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 18:34

you guys are going out of your mind trying to keep the masses happy ..this new global is phenomenal! NICE ONE GUYS! 

#37 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 22:01

brilliant global idea ...didnt you mention though grim something about a few new le for the springtime event?

all theses guys are old aint they ? artwork changed?

#38 CountFxUup

CountFxUup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:43

killer chests wish i had not put in a hunt a couple days ago :( but ill do as many kills as i can would love to have made top 100 for this event got a feeling its gonna be super hard to stay there thou i predict the lowest kill count for 100 will be 6 digits lol

#39 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:51

Great Event!

#40 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:35

Ok, I was dumb and hadn't checked my frag numbers while hunting, and I did have "hide frag log messages" turned on. I turned it off and got 36 drops in 300 kills. I doubt the drop rate is higher than 10%; in the past, global critters have dropped frag stash items at a 10% rate. I highly doubt it's 7.5%: there's only a 0.16564% chance or so that I would get 36 drops in 300 kills with a 7.5% drop rate. For 10% it jumps to 3.76% so I must have just gotten lucky. Or maybe it really is 12%?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: