• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 19:46

i love the buff market and i use it everyday. i think the casts remaining limit of "100" is too low. i have to edit it every day so they do not run out. i would suggest it be raised at least double that and would not be upset if it was raised to 1000 even. you could even make options to upgrade it with fsp or gold and i would do it. 

#2 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 22:43

i guess im the only one having this problem. maybe instead of raising the min from 100 the cows install a "instant casts remaining to 100" button? 

#3 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 22:49

agree, :) smiley :)

I do not see any harm in removing the "limit cast restriction"

if you choose to spend your stamina to buff players then do as much & as long as you want ;)

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

#4 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 22:50

i guess im the only one having this problem. maybe instead of raising the min from 100 the cows install a "instant casts remaining to 100" button?

Yea you are the only one with this problem as you have some of the lowest cost high level buffs out there! Yay smiley! Give her what she wants! Unless it's pvp stuff ;)

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2015 - 23:00

We could raise the limit - how about we try it at something like 250?

#6 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 00:48

250 works for me :) thanks hoof!!!!!!! :))))))))

#7 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:11

Thank you hoof, I shop in the buff market every time I hunt. I think it's the greatest. :)

#8 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:16

It should be quite a simple change so we'll hopefully get it done quite quickly :)

#9 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:18

We could raise the limit - how about we try it at something like 250?

I know it's been a while, but I just want to remind that the limit was put into place to prevent tons of automated sales while the user is AFK. [link1, link2] The limit of 100 seems more than enough for someone who is actually at their computer and able to reset the number of packages available. Raising the limit will only allow people to sell more without having to actually do anything.

#10 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:32

I know it's been a while, but I just want to remind that the limit was put into place to prevent tons of automated sales while the user is AFK. [link1, link2] The limit of 100 seems more than enough for someone who is actually at their computer and able to reset the number of packages available. Raising the limit will only allow people to sell more without having to actually do anything.

I don't think it hurts anyone except for the seller to sell the buffs at bargain basement prices. IF they are willing to sell it, why not? They will eventually run out of stam (and it's annoying when they do).

#11 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:34

i can make multiple postings of the same buff packs......im not trying to abuse, im trying to help. 

#12 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:35

i can make multiple postings of the same buff packs......im not trying to abuse, im trying to help. 

#13 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:35

I don't think it hurts anyone except for the seller to sell the buffs at bargain basement prices. IF they are willing to sell it, why not? They will eventually run out of stam (and it's annoying when they do).

I coulda sworn you were against the automation when this first came out... :P  

[But it's been a while and the forum search is a pain to sort through.]

#14 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:40

i can make multiple postings of the same buff packs

I thought they fixed this bug. Sad if they haven't.

im not trying to abuse, im trying to help. 

You've said on more than one occasion that you only level during double xp events. The rest of the year, you just trade your stamina for gold without having to do anything. But having to reset your buff packages back up to 100 is too much trouble? I guess if all you want to do is sit on "suto [sic] reload" and let the gold roll in...  :rolleyes:

#15 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:40

Would be nice if the the seller is removed while he have not enough stamina to cast the buff. I've lost my 

Kill Streak one time because of that =P

#16 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:42

I thought they fixed this bug. Sad if they haven't.

You've said on more than one occasion that you only level during double xp events. The rest of the year, you just trade your stamina for gold without having to do anything. But having to reset your buff packages back up to 100 is too much trouble? I guess if all you want to do is sit on "suto [sic] reload" and let the gold roll in...  :rolleyes:

you can blast me all you want cy....i give affordable buffs to players that need them. what have you done for the community lately? 

#17 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:44

It's not like buffing people takes an extreme amount of skill that requires you to be at your device.

#18 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:46

Would be nice if the the seller is removed while he have not enough stamina to cast the buff. I've lost my 

Kill Streak one time because of that =P

One time? I've lost mine multiple times... lol

#19 smileynirv

smileynirv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:49

buff requests are already bound by stamina. limiting it in another way is redundant. 

#20 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 01:51

I coulda sworn you were against the automation when this first came out... :P

[But it's been a while and the forum search is a pain to sort through.]

I was against it... totally removed a very important social aspect to the game... but there is no turning back so we should all look forward on how to enhance things going forward.

I would never sell buffs for the prices smiley and many others sell them for as I am too greedy. Heck I won't even buff myself anymore although stupid buff enhancer is requiring me to self buff now! booo...

Otherwise not much harm?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: