Photo

Fallensword finale quest + reset/darkside options.

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:01

Of course unfavourable is simply a matter of opinion.

As you can see in this very thread there is both support and condemnation for this idea.

Although some of the condemnation is less about the idea and more about the idea's creator. (watch for the person who 'likes' every comment that is against it ;) lol)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#62 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 14:15

Best is to have some sort of ending which actually is not the end. Like starting over (with acknowledgement that you completed the game x times, bonusses, new type of gear, access to new features of the game etc), or a portal to a new world with a new set of rules when it comes to levelling, but perhaps also other aspects of the game.

And ending should feel like your final goal, so you keep motivated to reach it. Though I am afraid that 2800 levels will already be to much for many starting players. :(

Another way can be to totally distract players from the levelling part, by having tons of things to do, or do just the opposite and fully focus on levelling, but to keep players motivated reward them for new levels gained, though in the end, that may become boring aswell if it are just the same old rewards all the time.

#63 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 16:21

I wish some ideas that are continually proffered would inspire Hoof to develop something new in the game, be that bringing something totally new or simply adding new life to an old tired aspect. I prefer the ladder but would be happy with anything at this point.

PS The mobile app coming is not the change to the game I'm referring to, but see it only as a method of connectivity.

Edited by sweetlou, 13 January 2016 - 16:25.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#64 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 17:11

Once you get through the game have an option to enter the 2nd world...You keep the same upgrades but are back at level one...your account is still in world 1 but you can also login to world 2.

#65 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 10:24

My Issue is this..After having done it once and gained the gear buffs and game skills why would you want to kill the same critter Again?

For mine it would need to be a totally paralel world with NO Access to this one. No gear buffs etc etc everything reset start again.

ie: if you chose to go "endgame and relocate" you can Have NO effect on any top medals in the original part of the game, other than historic.

You would be able to Mentor new players in FS v1 From v2 but nothing else. would also be interesting to limit guilds in v2 to V2 players only.

#66 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 08:38

My Issue is this..After having done it once and gained the gear buffs and game skills why would you want to kill the same critter Again?

Just curious, but strictly taken, what difference is there in starting over and kill the same critters again compared to having new critters added? Only the critters avatars and stats differ, basicly you are doing just the same.

It would also allow extra medals (eg. "Completed the game x times") and new options for those players only.

#67 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 21:47

Just curious, but strictly taken, what difference is there in starting over and kill the same critters again compared to having new critters added? Only the critters avatars and stats differ, basicly you are doing just the same.

It would also allow extra medals (eg. "Completed the game x times") and new options for those players only.

I cannot research stats for new critters find where champions are or elites I have to do the Content without a "guide"

If this were to happen I would max stamina to somewhere around 600 k level 2 x a year and do little else.

Edited by zizzwyly, 15 January 2016 - 21:51.

#68 SirAdmiral

SirAdmiral

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:52

Although something needs to be done about leveling to infinity- I highly doubt this is what is going to happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: