54 replies to this topic

#41 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 November 2013 - 17:51

Nice point! thanks  I guess I didnt realize HCS had been so generous with the reserve stam in the past. I have only played roughly 2 years ...so I kind of am a NOOB.  HEHE O' to have the good ol days back for you guys.  But I must say of the nearly 2 years I have played FS this was the largest "ATTACK" on the servers I think we have had to deal with. I suppose maybe your right. I am just greatful the servers are working again. Thanks HCS! It really wasnt that big of a deal.

Nope, you're not a noob; I have some "experienced" guildies (hell, they're just plain FS-old) who often harken back to the ol' days.  Players here are akin to sports managers who manage a team budget....they want to control team spending by adding salary caps, yet given the opportunity, will spend a bundle to "win a championship".  Sometimes we have to be saved from ourselves.

DP

Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#42 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 18:02

Nope, you're not a noob; I have some "experienced" guildies (hell, they're just plain FS-old) who often harken back to the ol' days.  Players here are akin to sports managers who manage a team budget....they want to control team spending by adding salary caps, yet given the opportunity, will spend a bundle to "win a championship".  Sometimes we have to be saved from ourselves.

DP

lol I am a NOOB .. I have no idea what u just said !   Please NO parables..:) Ahhhhhh Im back in Catechism! lol

#43 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 November 2013 - 18:56

Im sure this is likely to be an unpopular comment for some of you( reading the prior comments lol I may be considered a  "weenie"). I never beg or ask for anything from PLAYERS ( guildmates, players, friends enemies) that I can achieve on my own. . Those that know me can attest to that.If I can do it on my own Id rather.  However it is not uncommon for COMPANIES to compensate customers for disturbances in service. I really feel that some reserve stam should have been given out for the disturbance. Im glad the system was fixed and I applaud HCS for their efforts. Thanks for allowing me to throw my opinion out for all of FS to love or hate !

i liked this post not because I WANT I WANT I WANT, i think itd make people happy, bloody is uber and also just because i can :D

#44 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 19:06

i liked this post not because I WANT I WANT I WANT, i think itd make people happy, bloody is uber and also just because i can :D

LASAGNA  for all!!!!!!! =)

#45 Lindalou

Lindalou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 November 2013 - 19:16

Im sure this is likely to be an unpopular comment for some of you( reading the prior comments lol I may be considered a  "weenie"). I never beg or ask for anything from PLAYERS ( guildmates, players, friends enemies) that I can achieve on my own. . Those that know me can attest to that.If I can do it on my own Id rather.  However it is not uncommon for COMPANIES to compensate customers for disturbances in service. I really feel that some reserve stam should have been given out for the disturbance. Im glad the system was fixed and I applaud HCS for their efforts. Thanks for allowing me to throw my opinion out for all of FS to love or hate !

He's right he never asks anybody for anything and he wonders why i dont ask that much of him, i can never give him anything back for anything he does for me, however, i do agree with him after all we were down like 2 days.

and in respect to DeadParrot, i kinda agree with him also as far as the old days are concerned, when there was a situation we were given reserve stam but that was when something unexpected happened, when the HCS staff needed to do something they did an announcement on the main page and because we were told about it we didnt get any compensation for  this.

The one thing that i myself noticed in regards to not being able to come here is that i'm not all that addicted to the game as i thought i was, however i am addicted to the people that i have met here on FS.  I got lots of other stuff done, especially in preparation for the holidays.  Also i got on skype and talked with others.

And HCS did do a great job in keeping us informed of what was going on and brought us all back :)

#46 Rek

Rek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 19:41

He's right he never asks anybody for anything and he wonders why i dont ask that much of him, i can never give him anything back for anything he does for me, however, i do agree with him after all we were down like 2 days.

and in respect to DeadParrot, i kinda agree with him also as far as the old days are concerned, when there was a situation we were given reserve stam but that was when something unexpected happened, when the HCS staff needed to do something they did an announcement on the main page and because we were told about it we didnt get any compensation for  this.

The one thing that i myself noticed in regards to not being able to come here is that i'm not all that addicted to the game as i thought i was, however i am addicted to the people that i have met here on FS.  I got lots of other stuff done, especially in preparation for the holidays.  Also i got on skype and talked with others.

And HCS did do a great job in keeping us informed of what was going on and brought us all back :)

I could not have said it better myself Lindalou.

I am just glad the servers are back up and running.

Big sexy Sig by the one, the only, the marvelous, Beanopoly

#47 ClerBear

ClerBear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 21:20

I like Fallen Sword, my path here has been long and filled with adventure. (Many other games)  I thank the admin for getting things up and running as quickly as they did, for it was no small feat they accomplished. I  have read what happened. 

Thank you all,

Bear

#48 mikkyld

mikkyld

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 22:44

I have had - quite randomly it seems - run into a notice that I cant access FS which comes from cloudflare and says it is temporary and allows me to click through it to reach FS. Is this something to expect from now on? Or an anomaly?

#49 Cal

Cal

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:10

Definitely don't give any reserve stamina to Bloody18.  I joined on Dec 20, 2010 and he joined on Dec 21, 2010.  That makes it roughly 3 years he's been playing, not 2 years (unless he isn't the real Bloody18...la la la don't want to hear it, don't want to know it, la la la).  So anyway, he joined 1 day after me and he has 67 more levels than I do and has more medals than I do.  So, definitely not a noob, at least from where I stand.  He's doing pretty good.  Not only that, but he is 2nd highest for people who joined the same month.  If anything, give me his reserve stamina so I can catch up.   :)

#50 Cal

Cal

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:11

Darn, I forgot to work weenie in there somewhere.

#51 TheLordMan

TheLordMan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:35

Finally I got it to work! Thanks to everyone who helped.

#52 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 03:44

the forum link in sigma2 still looks to be broken

#53 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:03

Looks like Goth is having some issues. It's been running great all week. First time it's done this in a awhile. 2 minute lag and shoutbox won't load.

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#54 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:40

Agree with you Lindalou, as it's not the game anymore, but the people that keep me here.  FS is unique in the close bonds formed.

I disagree on being kept informed, but *shrug*

Edited by BraveKath, 22 November 2013 - 04:44.

#55 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 18:12

Hey HCS... I did place a Support Ticket on this... Not sure this is also a good place to post it, but since it might be part of the issue... well... better wrong for the right reasons, lol.

Fawkes hasn't spawned in more than 48 hours, seems a bit odd for a Seasonal Titan and thinking there might be an issue.

Current ST I assume is in this post, but just in case ,oP: 18:02 23/Nov/2013

These are the last times according to News file on Fawkes:

Titan Spotted: Posted: 10:07 21 Nov 2013

Titan Defeated: Posted: 12:45 21 Nov 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: