BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2013 - 16:49

Hi all,

Eight mighty Dragons have appeared, attacking the people of the Realms! They must be fought off!

Maladore (Dragon LE)
28764bba324adc4002d46170fcd43da09f81.jpg

The Dragon Maladore is a filthy snake-like  creature who's stench is as dangerous as it's foul rotting toothed bite. Such a horrible beast is shunned by it's own, prouder kind, and in fact Maladore rarely flies upon his ragged wings, preferring to hunt his prey in the dirt and has no breath weapon besides extreme halitosis, which is actually pretty effective at stunning his next victim...

Recommended Level : 115+

Folgoreden the Smok (Dragon LE)
2878ba2e9b3d68e256465b791a851d068d2f.jpg

Folgoreden is a serpentine lightning Smok Dragon of terrifying power and reputation. It is said that where this beast flies a huge electrical storm will follow, one that has the power to devastate communities. 
Such storms offer Folgoreden cover in which to hunt his prey with his wicked fangs and his electrical lightning spit. 

Recommended Level : 340+

Volim the Cuelebre (Dragon LE)
288019bb8c7b2c016a0f556500da0c2c0fcf.jpg

Volim the Cuelebre harks form a magical species of Dragon able to blow out gusts of magic. Volims breath causes those who inhale it to fall in love. She is often sought by the brave(and the lonely) so that they may attempt to capture some of her breath for their own needs. However Volims uses her breath also as a weapon, causing he prey to fall for her and thus it makes them more than an easy meal...

Recommended Level : 535+

Von Drakken (Dragon LE)
2882663638c9c7a6a89a0bb280a05e16672f.jpg

One of the worlds most feared Dragons, Von Drakken is a terror of the night skies. Von Drakken is said to have been bitten by an ancient and powerful vampire in the dark past. The dark curse of vampireism turned him into nocturnal blood drinking fiend.For such a large Dragon to drink his fill of blood he is said to find other large beasts to feed on, that or entire villages...

Recommended Level : 770+

Findworm (Dragon LE)
2884512d2bd69c79f5ca5abf35af9c5fb81c.jpg

Findworm is the scourge of the dark caves and tunnels of the world. He is a serpentine Dragon with only two mighty clawed arms that he uses to dig his way through rock and soil as well as claw his prey.It is said that Findworm has not seen the the sun in an age and his eyes and sense of smell are over developed for finding his prey. None can hide from him in the dark...

Recommended Level : 915+

Old Puntalis (Dragon LE)
2886d69657cd6957ae03721831828a31d4b3.jpg

Old Puntalis is an ancient Dragon, and possibly one of the first. He became gradually more and more disillusioned with the world around him and retreated into the depths of a dark and forgotten swamp where he remains to this day. Old Puntalis  has become one with the swamp over time and it is said that he controls the whole swamp around him. It is dangerous to seek him out, for if his jaws dont get you the trees will... 

Recommended Level : 1120+

Ooch Mess (Dragon LE)
2888127f9b2f884c6917a76476038c0faafe.jpg

Ooch Mess is a Seadrake from the Heilan Island. Natives say his home was in the deepest part of the Whisky Sea, something the flame haired locals jokingly say attests to Ooch Mess angry temperament. Ooch Mess is known for his attacks on ships at sea and coastal raids where he doesn't just eat the people he also drinks their taverns and holds dry, before drunkenly swimming off into the depths.

Recommended Level : 1350+

Nolhoggr the Black (Dragon LE)
28900876ad1a545cbe4a3c4499f2eca11dcf.jpg

Nolhoggr the Black is one of the most evil creatures to have come from the Shadow Lords fortress. Nolhoggr is so imbued with dark magic he has mutated into a nightmare creature, a beast whos claws drip with poison ichor and tentacles that dart about looking to drag the unwary into it hideous maw. His breath is pure black magic, and anything killed by it is obliterated in both body and soul.

Recommended Level : 1650+

These creatures will be in the Realms until 17:00 hours server time on the 29th of December.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 December 2013 - 16:56

Judging by the single "+" after Nolhoggr the Black, I suppose even Hooftest would have his work cut out for him ;) 

#3 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 16:56

uhhmmm, which level is the last one? or we have to search it on the maps?

#4 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 16:57

Cool! Working Boxing day, eh? No rest for the wicked!

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#5 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:00

The last one is 1650, kinda fugured that out and now also confirmed by sitting on one of them...

#6 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:01

I got to say ... they look AWESOME! Their facial expressions are great

Edited by koenvdv, 26 December 2013 - 17:01.

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:03

Last LE Dragons level added.

Cool! Working Boxing day, eh? No rest for the wicked!

I've worked every day this holiday barring the 21st and the 25th thus far. Updates, Content and Support.

#8 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:06

BG Thanks for your Hard work.. But you really have left any one under 130 out of this event.. I find it very Bad putting level 115 monsters in a 130 Realm??  But will be great for the others that can hunt those realms..

#9 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:21

AWESOME work HCS.  Thank you for the event.

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:24

BG Thanks for your Hard work.. But you really have left any one under 130 out of this event.. I find it very Bad putting level 115 monsters in a 130 Realm??  But will be great for the others that can hunt those realms..

There are so many levels that we CANNOT get everyone. There is a second event tied to this that plugs the gaps.

#11 keatts

keatts

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:25

What relm can I find Maladore (Dragon LE) in?

#12 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:34

Last LE Dragons level added.

I've worked every day this holiday barring the 21st and the 25th thus far. Updates, Content and Support.

Welcome to the crisis club BG... let's hope it's reflected in the holiday bonus! ,oP

Many thanks for the event... I'm looking forward to smacking dragons... at some point, hehe.

#13 JBKing89

JBKing89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:39

Thanks BG!  Great work the last few weeks, I appreciate the efforts!

#14 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:45

1350 is almost same exact stats and items as the pvp ladder set just a few levels above i(glacial ice)...

1650 clashes with shroud set near it with same stat distribution...

Would have been nice if you followed the suggested stats and items for these ranges in your other thread!

They look cool but some variety in items and stat distribution would have been nice as well

Edited by Leos3000, 26 December 2013 - 17:46.

#15 Ikkaru

Ikkaru

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 17:56

Have to agree with Leos. I have been trying to make the level 770 Von Drakken set useful but cant seem to. It is yet another armor/damage set in a level range full of them. It also doesn't fit with much in that range.

Glad to see so much new content this holiday season but the new sets do not seem to have been thought out very well.

How ever I am thankful for how hard HCS has seemed to work this holiday season.

#16 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2013 - 18:01

love the new event thanks for the hard work

love the new event thanks for the hard work

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2013 - 18:06

Would have been nice if you followed the suggested stats and items for these ranges in your other thread!

I DID follow information from that thread. How about you not be cheeky, eh? I have a large number of suggestions from that thread that I'll be able to use going forward. Do try not to be dismissive of the work that's done for this game, ESPECIALLY over the holiday period where I'm still working to provide you with events.

Cheers.

#18 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2013 - 18:12

There are so many levels that we CANNOT get everyone. There is a second event tied to this that plugs the gaps.

Great and was not meaning to put down all your Hard work... I know that you and all the team give a lot of time to do all of this.. A lot of games close up at 5:00 pm on Friday and don't come back until 8:00 am on Monday.. Most of them don't work any holidays at all.. So yes I do appreciate what you do...

#19 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 26 December 2013 - 18:13

Wow. Thanks for the hard work, BG + team!

I do have to say the graphics are quite impressive! What programme did you use? Cinema 4D + Photoshop? It seems different.

I also love the new frame of the avatars. ;)

#20 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 18:36

I take back what I said when I saw "office closed for the next 13 days" on ticket :P

Any chance of them getting on UFSG? I will most likely go find it myself but I was getting spoiled with the trend of having new stuff added as it comes out :)

Either way thanks!!!! I been waiting for this, hope the 340 is a def set!! Whatever it is im happy for something to do but it did seem like a couple of the suggestions for these guys were made by A people who have no idea what gear is available in that range, B people who wanted to mess it up as much as they could by suggesting stuff they already had (240 was the big one here,, def sets rule from 200-300 and NO need for new ones)

Edited by watagashi, 26 December 2013 - 18:42.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: