3 replies to this topic

#1 RandemGamor

RandemGamor

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 18:44

2jrS4Ud.png

Hail fellow Fallensworder's! It's been a long time (years) since I've played FS! So after not remembering or even knowing what happened to my old character, I start a'fresh!

As FSP is the games main currency and I dislike most the tedious "free offer" ways of earnings FSP, I also like giving back to the community :) I like doing this with one of the things I do best... Graphics !

I could sit here for hours writing why you should consider a fresh new look and why you should choose me, but I wont. The title was put together quite quickly and is an example of my work.

As the shop expands and people request Avatars, Signatures or other graphics you will see a portfolio of my work unfold. I've got too much graphics work from all aspects to spam them all here.

I also don't like to "Ask" a set price, as I can't value my own work. So I work on an "Honestly" policy. I do the graphic, and you offer me honestly what you think it is worth. Preferbly in FSP, but may consider items, gold, etc if I need them.

I'm a fun and friendly guy so, whatever you can afford or think is fair is fine by me. I'm fair so in return I expect you to be. If you really can't think of a price. Then I'm sure I can ;) I just prefer to let the buyer set the price.

So without further ado, let the requests commence!

Here's a few "Old" Avatars I did a while back. The Goatpie one's my favourite, the rest are simpler. The only limit is our combined imaginations!

NbPWI7j.png

...and here's a signature design I did yesterday? I think... 0,o it's submitted for a signature design competition!

tl2ybSh.png

7XL2bvj.png

... and I quickly cropped and edited the border for an Avatar for them too :)

YR1ibuz.png     ttXitji.png

So yup, I think that about covers it... I look forward to seeing your requests.

Peace Out!

RandemGamor - aka Randemor (on FallenSword)

2jrS4Ud.png

#2 yugioh0

yugioh0

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 17 January 2014 - 23:10

i would like an avi like audimis1's on this forum post with my user and guild name on it thank you =)

#3 RandemGamor

RandemGamor

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:40

Hmmh well as you wasn't really bothered about specifics I just found the same type of creature (From Magic the Gathering) did a few enhancements and a few colour variations :)

Then I tried a few trippy colour options as it seemed a bit bland and one colour :P

Let me know if you like any of these or if you would like something different? Cheers :)

Original Piece:
Bjcy2nk.png

Other Colour Versions:
35KCDaN.png   YXnKh19.png

p4dbVYB.png   RfyzS90.png

Trippy Remix's:
n55onqr.png   Ztq7GKC.png

SrnYwjc.png   vS63r7D.png

I think that's all of them :) just a few variations, if you'd like something different or anything altering / adding, just let me know :P Anything is possible :) just can create so many pieces of unique art, if you require anything more specific then yea' just holla :)

Peace Out!

Edited by RandemGamor, 18 January 2014 - 11:41.

2jrS4Ud.png

#4 Librian

Librian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:44

Inetersting style of making avis :) 

fizzsig_zps9cbcae53.png

Want a signature or avi like mine? If yes, than visit my shop! :)

My avi/signature shop: http://tinyurl.com/oqr6cqr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: