Photo

Making Titan Hunting more Popular

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
278 replies to this topic

Poll: Time to Titan hunt (80 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you titan hunt more often if it took less time?

1. Yes (35 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

2. No, I have no desire to Titan hunt at all (4 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

3. Time is not an issue to me (41 votes [51.25%])

Percentage of vote: 51.25%

Vote

#181 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 16:06

1st want to say it is nice to see the numbers in the poll and that a decent amount of people would titan hunt more often if it was a more reasonable time frame. I would like to possibly get a Cows thoughts on the original topic and hope it could be 1 of the upcoming pots for Christmas

2nd it seems like this thread has turned into a witch hunt for the so called "magic hunters"

There are a lot of factors on why someone may move faster than another.

-Configuring your browser to run as smoothly as possible (or strip it down) set up your pipelines and all that crap

-Connection speed (though this is not as big a deal as many make it)

-Hardware either a good computer or using special equipment (game pads or special mouse) (I bought a G700 mouse for titan hunting so that I only could use all the buttons I needed in 2 hands keyboard for moving and mouse for refreshing and killing. When I am lazy clicking to move as well so all in 1 hand)

-FS has a lot of preferences that will slow you down as well if you do not turn them off especially the world chat...or FS helper

-Someone told me it is also possible to get rid of background images to speed you up, because less images to load (Though I do not know how to do this)

There are a few tips to improve your speed while hunting I am sure these "Magic Hunters" know more since I know I am nowhere near the fastest person anymore but I also no longer have my computer set up strictly for titan hunting since I do not have the time required to hunt...

sorry bro but what you saying only give a very little more movement speed, I and friends already did this

my neighbor has computer shop and he configuring my computer, I have extreme gaming computer, I put many thousand $$ into my computer, I buy best graphic card, have many giga byte RAM, special configuration and cooling system,I like playing games, many games, I never had problem playing new games released with highest options, have very fast internet (leos3000 say truth, internet speed only matter little), configuring my computer and browser for best and quickest performance

I spending many thousand $$ and have very fast internet and configuring my computer and browser for best and quickest performance but only having very litte more speed and I no match for titan cheaters

I invite today my neighbor after work, he has computer shop, I showing him fallensword and asking him how I get faster and he saying imediately this: software like for example a script

he saying script make things easier and faster and giving you advantege agaist other players

I then telling him about FSH and he downloading FSH on his notebook and then he saying:

FSH is a script, someone knowing how to program this language can hurt the players and the game, he can edit FSH and have powerful, different, easier and advantege against other players

last he saying hardware can only do very LITTLE difference, you need software(script) to make BIG difference and everyone who has understanding about computers and programing will tell you same things

leos3000 bro, I am sure you never hunting against cheaters because without software (script) you not standing chance against them, cheater is on titan with only 1 second, can you do the same?

players know story about cheater cheater hunting against 7 players from a powerful titan huting guild, they post in fsbox about cheater and I move to titan map and I really see 7 players from one guild get beat by only 1 cheater, can you leos3000 maybe explain how that is possible? some of the 7 players are fast hunters but they no chance together against this cheater

Edited by kitobas, 11 December 2014 - 16:38.

#182 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 16:12

These so called witches have been tried for witchcraft for years and the cows give the same response every time...They aren't doing anything illegitimate as far as they can tell.

you can call them witches, I call them cheaters

it still not change fact that they using illegal script

if you feel better you can call them clowns too

#183 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 16:33

Be careful what you say, false accusations and reports can lead to account termination or temporary bans.

are you threatening me only because I want cheaters to get baned?

I will keep posting here against cheaters, removing (not warning), removing cheaters from fallensword is very good for us players, the game and for HCS

and if you not understanding this then go report me that I want remove cheaters

I am not only one who want removing cheaters from game, a lot many players want that

@Swiggity: (this 2 times I asking in this topic and you not reply, please give answer)

what is your excuse for not reporting the cheaters or are you going to lie, joke or ignore this question?

@EpicPiety: (this 4 times I asking in this topic and you not reply, please give answer)

so you telling you can move on every location in one second like magic hunter?

if you are not moving with same speed or faster then your opponent then you logicaly could not have beat him

why are you two not answering my questions, I answer yours but you two not mine

we are adults here (most of us), please give honest answer withought excuse like joking with witch hunt so you avoiding to answer question

thank you

Edited by kitobas, 11 December 2014 - 16:36.

#184 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 17:41

only when they aren't your friend, ruining the game for others, do you care - eh? 

keep on fighting the good fight, sir noble knight!

#185 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 18:14

I telling hcs years ago about cheating but nothing happen, I never telling directly about my friend using cheating, I telling hcs about cheating in general (my friend was playing fallensword when I talking about cheating)

if cheaters get banned then not only my friend would get banned but other cheaters too

players reporting long time ago my friend but nothing happen to him, I am sad that he not playing anymore but that good thing for this game (I play other games with him)

you rebornjedi coming to to this topic and posting picture of *witch hunt* making fun of posters here who trying to remove cheating from game, I not understand, your posting not help remove cheating from game but helping those cheaters, I do not think that is what you really want

why you not posting about removing cheating instead of making fun with *witch hunt*?

Edited by kitobas, 11 December 2014 - 18:14.

#186 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 18:32

why you not posting about removing cheating instead of making fun with *witch hunt*?

It's called trolling. Alas, I have done my share although not intentionally. As they say, don't feed the trolls. He frequently has great input but on this topic, he is mostly trolling.

#187 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 18:42

I reading rebornjedi posts in other topics for helping making fallensword better but this time I am surprised seeing him making fun calling cheaters with *witch hunt*

if rebornjedi you not on purpose making fun of us by calling cheaters like *witch hunt* then I am sorry, you can see my english is bad

#188 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 18:48

is this thread about catching cheaters or making it easier for cheaters to titan hunt.. read the OP and you will see the latter is what this thread is trying to accomplish (not directly but making it faster to secure or earn TKP makes it easier for cheaters to secure or earn TKP)

i call it a witch hunt because there is no proof besides opinions.. video would be something.. ever try recording these magic hunter's stamina during their magical hunts? auto reload their profile for every 1 sec and see how fast they burn it.. another way would be to find out how they are cheating and get that information to HCS so they can put up barriers..

if you want to stop cheaters or slow them down, then make a thread with ideas to do so.. don't hijack another thread with your witch claims.. 

#189 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 19:18

don't hijack another thread with your witch claims.. 

The thread, in the title says "Making Titan Hunting More Popular"

Making it equitable for everyone (same movement speed, same kill rate) would make it more popular...

Removing cheating from titan hunting would make it more popular...

I see no hijack here - we are still discussing the subject matter - merely adding another area of (major) concern to the overall popularity of titan hunting (or lack, thereof)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#190 hisshadow

hisshadow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 19:36

... thanks Pardoux for asserting the alignment of this  thread ... perhaps I ought to have prefaced my previous post with the fact that I have never really Titan hunted primarily because it is time consuming ... I have killed a few Titans if they showed up in realms that I was leveling in ... thus my suggestion about a potion to speed up the accumulation of Titans kills was made with the intention of improving the popularity of Titan hunting ... I didn't intend to condone or promote cheaters being able to get more kills quicker ... as for cheaters I have not witnessed the "magic hunter" but I have heard from mates about this ... and this thread has enlightened me somewhat ... I am all in favor of getting rid of such cheaters in an effort to make Titan hunting more popular ...

#191 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 19:53

don't hijack another thread with your witch claims.. 

everyone can see that my english is bad but everyone can see that you can not read properly

this topic is called:

Making Titan Hunting more Popular

in forum you can give your opinion how to making titan hunting more popular and in my opinion biggest thing is to remove cheaters, that is my opinion, if you do not like it then you do not but please not make fun of us posters here

some players stopped titan hunting because of cheaters

you wanting to continue your *witch hunt* saying and making fun then please go open new topic and call it *witch hunt*

there you can make fun of us as you like

Edited by kitobas, 11 December 2014 - 19:58.

#192 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 20:15

The thread, in the title says "Making Titan Hunting More Popular"

The thread could be worded any way you want it to, but that doesn't mean the OP and poll isn't about something else, to be specific - making titan hunting faster..

Just think your time and effort would be better organized and effective with another thread.. Detailing your worries about the allowed movement in this game and how to slow down or stop this 'magic' and hopefully make it non effective to cheat during titan hunting..

Once again, i'll ask for the names of these magic hunters.. Please send me a personal message.. 

#193 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 20:19

The thread could be worded any way you want it to, but that doesn't mean the OP and poll isn't about something else, to be specific - making titan hunting faster..

OK, getting back to the poll itself ...

Both the reasons I gave earlier would make titan hunting faster - because everyone would be on an equal footing and thus more would participate. More participation = faster kills ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#194 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 20:22

Once again, i'll ask for the names of these magic hunters.. Please send me a personal message.. 

Why? Can you stop them? If you titan hunt (especially seasonals), you know who they are. Your advocating burying heads in the sand because we can't prove it. It's near impossible to prove this unless you have all guildmates recording screens actively while this is happening. HCS has implemented script detection but as I mentioned in another thread, it's a big fail and I think is hurting legitimate hunters more then the magic ones.

Although I love FSHelper, why not just get rid of it? Since you prefer us to not play like robots, this would be a great win-win for you. Instead of distracting from the brain storming, why not add to it? It's a win-win for all to "Make titan hunting more popular"

#195 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 20:55

OK, getting back to the poll itself ...

Both the reasons I gave earlier would make titan hunting faster - because everyone would be on an equal footing and thus more would participate. More participation = faster kills ...

More participation = faster kills :) nobody can say other thing

Why? Can you stop them? If you titan hunt (especially seasonals), you know who they are. Your advocating burying heads in the sand because we can't prove it. It's near impossible to prove this unless you have all guildmates recording screens actively while this is happening. HCS has implemented script detection but as I mentioned in another thread, it's a big fail and I think is hurting legitimate hunters more then the magic ones.

Although I love FSHelper, why not just get rid of it? Since you prefer us to not play like robots, this would be a great win-win for you. Instead of distracting from the brain storming, why not add to it? It's a win-win for all to "Make titan hunting more popular"

I agree bro

rebornjedi, if you need names then ask in guild chat or a friend who titan hunts

sending you PM in game with names can get me baned if you report me, I not risk my account for you, I do not know you, mabybe you will report me

biggrim saying we having seasonal titans in christmas, go there and watch, you always finding them there

many titan hunters will hunt seasonal titans, you can ask them about the cheaters too

#196 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 21:05

what does keeping their names in teh dark do for stopping them? why protect them if you are so determined they are cheating? maybe i can help.. maybe i can get some footage of this happening.. maybe i can do more than others are doing.. 

i'm not advocating burying your heads in the sand, nor have i.. i've suggested ways to slow down cheaters in this thread.. plus suggested to make a new thread pinpointing the main issue - allowed movement speed..

It's near impossible to prove this unless you have all guildmates recording screens actively while this is happening. 

near impossible isn't impossible.. recording from multiple angles would be the best way to visually show HCS your suspicions.. recording stamina usage (harder with high level LF) would be another way to help out HCS..

but again, the main problem is movement speed.. how fast can you personally move in 10 spaces? how fast are we allowed to move 10 spaces? are these magic hunters breaking this allowed movement speed? or are they moving as fast as allowed and their location and computers and other equipment just beating your 1-2 second delay which could mean 5+ more steps giving the appearance of teleporting.. or are they teleporting.. if they are, why wouldn't HCS be able to detect it? seems easy to be able to detect a player moving beyond which is allowed..

#197 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 21:07

"The proof is in the pudding!" 

Show me the proof so I may believe all of these accusations. 

Are there people in this game smart enough to write a script to better themselves in the game? The odds are pretty good that there are.

BUT seriously, simply submit your proof with names, etc. in a support ticket to HCS so that they may deal with it. Nothing can be done from here.

#198 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 21:10

rebornjedi, if you need names then ask in guild chat or a friend who titan hunts

sending you PM in game with names can get me baned if you report me, I not risk my account for you, I do not know you, mabybe you will report me

biggrim saying we having seasonal titans in christmas, go there and watch, you always finding them there

many titan hunters will hunt seasonal titans, you can ask them about the cheaters too

i don't report those trying to expose cheaters.. i report cheaters.. always have and will continue to do so while i play this game or any game for that matter.. 

if you have friends who know how to cheat at titan hunting, please have them contact HCS with the information on how they are doing it.. this would help HCS put up more barriers against those cheating.. 

#199 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2014 - 23:41

well you can have a legit titan hunting script see it as an add blocker but then for most images for fallensword --> showing only the map and if configured correctly can make the map in simple colors map in green titan location red your location blue

this speeds you up a lot and it's not that much of a hassle to make it doesn't do anything for you and basically only enhances the visual aspect not the game aspect i tend to use mine whenever i am doing a titan solo but in group hunts there's no need for it.

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#200 steveanaya

steveanaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:05

To be honest I have yet to meet any magic hunters. I'd also appreciate a list of these players if possible to keep a look out for them. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: