BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 18:41

Hi there everyone.

The Elemental Wraiths have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Elemental Wraith (Level 25)
3179f69ebfb3419fecd8d03c844bafbf68da.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Elemental Wraiths plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Event shall be live until 17:00 GMT (Server Time) on the 04th of March.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze:1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash
Silver:1 x Global Silver Frag Stash
Gold:2 x Global Gold Frag Stash
Crystal:2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash
Ruby: 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Good luck everyone!

Additionally, new Frag Stashes have been added to the Chests that spawn in the Realms which, coupled with the potions added last week, ought to make these desirable to hunt down for a good few reasons!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 18:46

Very cool. Great art on the Wraiths, gang.

Mouseovers on the Frag Stashes on the home page don't seem to work just yet (although maybe I just need to wait a bit). I'm curious what these rewards will entail.

#3 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 18:47

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Rusted Iron Box. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Hmmm Just a bit off I think here?????

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 18:53

Very cool. Great art on the Wraiths, gang.

Mouseovers on the Frag Stashes on the home page don't seem to work just yet (although maybe I just need to wait a bit). I'm curious what these rewards will entail.

The Wraith was by Zaelin! Glad you like it!

Mouseovers ought to be working? I see them fine here?

You will receive 1 x Rusted Iron Box.

Hmmm Just a bit off I think here?????

Blast! Fixed! Thanks!

#5 Thiudimir

Thiudimir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:00

I just tried a hard refresh in FF. Mouseovers do seem to display text "Open this fragment stash . . . ", but I'm not seeing info on how each of these stashes compares with one another.

I assume the Ruby Frag Stash contains more of each fragment, plus some Epics, than a Crystal Frag Stash does. But how much more?

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:06

I just tried a hard refresh in FF. Mouseovers do seem to display text "Open this fragment stash . . . ", but I'm not seeing info on how each of these stashes compares with one another.

I assume the Ruby Frag Stash contains more of each fragment, plus some Epics, than a Crystal Frag Stash does. But how much more?

Each tier of Stash includes more. Bronze has common and rare. Silver adds unique, gold, Legendary, Crystal, Crystal and Ruby is Super Elite.

Amounts are not shown, no. The quantity does go up.

#7 kmetjanez

kmetjanez

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:21

Any rewards for top 100 this time?

#8 Slave25000

Slave25000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:21

There's a bug, when you get the drop from the wraiths (Wraith frag stash) the sidebar tells me that my items are broken, when none of them are...

Edited by Slave25000, 28 February 2014 - 19:22.

#9 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:23

I'm guessing the stashes are not bound? Hence the filter in the AH?

#10 Slave25000

Slave25000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:25

I tried to sell one, but it didn't appear on the selection screen

#11 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:38

Hmmm no potions this time, just fragments for rewards? This should be interesting. Thanks for the quick global!

Rasputin17.jpg 

#12 xVWolfyVx

xVWolfyVx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:39

There's a bug, when you get the drop from the wraiths (Wraith frag stash) the sidebar tells me that my items are broken, when none of them are...

Same for me as well.

You can ST the items though.

Edited by xVWolfyVx, 28 February 2014 - 19:57.

#13 jr1093

jr1093

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:39

The quantity does go up.

from personal kills or community

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:44

Any rewards for top 100 this time?

Not this time, since this is the first Frag Stash event. Want to see how this goes as a baseline Frag Event.

We are aware of this. We'll get it fixed when we can.

The rewards and drops are. The Realm Chests are not.

Hmmm no potions this time, just fragments for rewards? This should be interesting. Thanks for the quick global!

Well, we don't wanna run the same potions all the time and there's a limit to the number of Uber Potions we wanna create. These can be run more frequently, helping Composers and allowing GE Medals to actually be achievable.

from personal kills or community

Both of course.

#15 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:47

Artwork is bad @ss for the new global!! Nice work!!!

#16 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:52

Thanks out to Zaelin for the cool avi... I would note however that I seem to be having trouble inviting it to join our Guild ,oP

Each tier of Stash includes more. Bronze has common and rare. Silver adds unique, gold, Legendary, Crystal, Crystal and Ruby is Super Elite.

Amounts are not shown, no. The quantity does go up.

Hey BG, just a "thought"... from that explanation which is a lot more clear...

The mouse over info (at least that I see) is kind of misleading. It just says "Fragment stash common, rare, unique (blah, blah)"  like the items. I might suggest giving a better description as I was thinking I'd have to go for Silver and just get the unique frags.

In case it doesn't follow, I think the Bronze Medal on the mouse over should say on Bronze: Frag stash: common and rare frags. Silver: common, rare and unique frags, etc...

Keeping the quantity secret is cool with me, lol.

#17 mikkyld

mikkyld

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 19:59

Well, we don't wanna run the same potions all the time and there's a limit to the number of Uber Potions we wanna create. These can be run more frequently, helping Composers and allowing GE Medals to actually be achievable.

It is cool that you do different stuff and i am sure composers like the idea but I suspect there is a flaw  in that most people arent composers, or at least most I've talked to are not serious about composing, so I suspect reaching global targets might be a bit difficult

Not the case of course if the sellable chests have value :)

#18 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:04

In case it doesn't follow, I think the Bronze Medal on the mouse over should say on Bronze: Frag stash: common and rare frags. Silver: common, rare and unique frags, etc.

We can bear that in mind for the next one, sure. But if you look at the art for these chests, you'll see White (Common) and Blue (Rare) frags in the Bronze level chest. Look at Silver, and you'll see Unique (Pink) frags. For Gold, Yellow (LE) frags are added. Crystal has Purple (Crystalline) frags and Finally, Ruby has Red (SE) frags.

There are other Frag Chests that come from the Realm Chests now (Note added to the opening post about it) where they only drop one type of Frag and you only see that colour in the item chest image.

In case it doesn't follow, I think the Bronze Medal on the mouse over should say on Bronze: Frag stash: common and rare frags. Silver: common, rare and unique frags, etc.

We can bear that in mind for the next one, sure. But if you look at the art for these chests, you'll see White (Common) and Blue (Rare) frags in the Bronze level chest. Look at Silver, and you'll see Unique (Pink) frags. For Gold, Yellow (LE) frags are added. Crystal has Purple (Crystalline) frags and Finally, Ruby has Red (SE) frags.

There are other Frag Chests that come from the Realm Chests now (Note added to the opening post about it) where they only drop one type of Frag and you only see that colour in the item chest image.

#19 Slave25000

Slave25000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:05

:(, u just made the wraith drops bound :(

#20 Woopydoo

Woopydoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:05

Global Target is only 2.5 million and is already 15% to the total, I suspect the global total will be done and dusted in a few hours =p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: