#21 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:06

It is cool that you do different stuff and i am sure composers like the idea but I suspect there is a flaw  in that most people arent composers, or at least most I've talked to are not serious about composing, so I suspect reaching global targets might be a bit difficult

Well, that's why the targets are lower, and hopefully, this will convince more players to do Composing! :)

#22 Slave25000

Slave25000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:08

Oh and BigGrim, when you open the chest and receive the notification, the composing link, in the gray box, is broken, the hyperlink has 2 'o's in it, and it send you to the hompage:

http://www.fallenswo...ex.php?cmd=compoosing

#23 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:08

:(, u just made the wraith drops bound :(

They were supposed to be. We don't want people making Clones to harvest the drops and then send them to their prime account.

Global Target is only 2.5 million and is already 15% to the total, I suspect the global total will be done and dusted in a few hours =p

Quite possible, but I really wanted to gauge the interest and decided a low target might be best for that. This is providing me with a baseline idea for future Frag Stash Global Events.

#24 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:09

Oh and BigGrim, when you open the chest and receive the notification, the composing link, in the gray box, is broken, the hyperlink has 2 'o's in it, and it send you to the hompage:

http://www.fallenswo...ex.php?cmd=compoosing

Thanks for the heads up. We'll try to sort that when we can.

#25 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:10

We can bear that in mind for the next one, sure. But if you look at the art for these chests, you'll see White (Common) and Blue (Rare) frags in the Bronze level chest. Look at Silver, and you'll see Unique (Pink) frags. For Gold, Yellow (LE) frags are added. Crystal has Purple (Crystalline) frags and Finally, Ruby has Red (SE) frags.

There are other Frag Chests that come from the Realm Chests now (Note added to the opening post about it) where they only drop one type of Frag and you only see that colour in the item chest image.

We can bear that in mind for the next one, sure. But if you look at the art for these chests, you'll see White (Common) and Blue (Rare) frags in the Bronze level chest. Look at Silver, and you'll see Unique (Pink) frags. For Gold, Yellow (LE) frags are added. Crystal has Purple (Crystalline) frags and Finally, Ruby has Red (SE) frags.

There are other Frag Chests that come from the Realm Chests now (Note added to the opening post about it) where they only drop one type of Frag and you only see that colour in the item chest image.

True, true... I just read the text and I'm not sure how many would clue into that though but I'm sure there's smarter people out there than me, hehe.

Thanks for the event, I'm curious to see how it rolls and the drops from creatures... now that I've seen the explanation, I've passed it on so that Guildies know that higher levels will give all lower frags and at larger quantities.

Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#26 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:10

Does the witch drop items to? :o

im totally confused about this event

#27 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:12

Does the witch drop items to? :o

im totally confused about this event

The Elemental Wraith drops frag stashes with between 1 and 5 common frags. These, like the reward chests, are bound.

#28 Woopydoo

Woopydoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:14

Quite possible, but I really wanted to gauge the interest and decided a low target might be best for that. This is providing me with a baseline idea for future Frag Stash Global Events.

Its going great so far so well done to you all and loving the artwork.

#29 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:15

The Elemental Wraith drops frag stashes with between 1 and 5 common frags. These, like the reward chests, are bound.

Awesome!

What can the content be used for? I feel total outdated :P

Edited by BabyMad, 28 February 2014 - 20:15.

#30 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:15

Now that is interesting... But I am getting close to level 200 and see using my stam to better serve that purpose...

#31 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:19

Now that is interesting... But I am getting close to level 200 and see using my stam to better serve that purpose...

Don't forget the chests or the top 100 ,oP

#32 Slave25000

Slave25000

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:22

the top 100 don't get anything extra

#33 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:24

Its a pretty cool event, thank you

I was not sure how to take this news, a composing event. Not a lot of players do composing and so it seemed like it would limit the participation. 

I saw there was drops and was excited, but as its only frag chests its nice but not really something I think the average player is going to go for. I saw they were bound to prevent swapping around with clones,,, since at least a couple did that with gear already please consider at least making the little ones unbound.

But most of all,,, you put them in chests I really hope those are not bound as paying for a key to find a chest of broken pieces would be as much of a downer as finding nothing to someone who doesnt compose.

With no clear amount inside these chests arent like a regular global where you could gauge the stam to the reward benefit so I worry you will have a more limited participation so thanks for the lower tiers its worth it even to get GQ credit but please make sure the frags are worth the stam.

Thanks again :)

#34 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:30

Is no reward for being in the top 100... I as much as I could use common or unique frags. I can see being level 200 to better my self...

The Event I think for some will be really great... One like it at a later time will be much better for me...

#35 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:30

They were supposed to be. We don't want people making Clones to harvest the drops and then send them to their prime account.

As far as clones don't out have to be level 25 to hunt the globals anyway?

And if you want to bind them that's fine, but any chance for the future you can select an option in preference to make them guild bound like composing potions? I do not compose much myself, but any extra drops I get I will send them to someone in the guild who does compose. I think this would make an event like this appeal to more of the masses as well.

#36 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:32

One small request,,, is it possable to make it so we can choose the type on the reward chests?? For example I reach SE level but have no need for SE can I change the type to a lower one and get a ruby tiered chest of commons instead please?

#37 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:33

Can anyone tell me what those frags are used for?

#38 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:33

As far as clones don't out have to be level 25 to hunt the globals anyway?

And if you want to bind them that's fine, but any chance for the future you can select an option in preference to make them guild bound like composing potions? I do not compose much myself, but any extra drops I get I will send them to someone in the guild who does compose. I think this would make an event like this appeal to more of the masses as well.

+1

A lot of guilds have an assigned composer that the guild works together feeding with drops, in return they tag the pots

Edited by watagashi, 28 February 2014 - 20:35.

#39 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:34

But most of all,,, you put them in chests I really hope those are not bound as paying for a key to find a chest of broken pieces would be as much of a downer as finding nothing to someone who doesnt compose.

The ones that are in Realm Chests are not bound. The Frag Stashes gained from the Event, are bound.

#40 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 20:34

One small request,,, is it possable to make it so we can choose the type on the reward chests?? For example I reach SE level but have no need for SE can I change the type to a lower one and get a ruby tiered chest of commons instead please?

For ruby you would get every type of frag not just SE frags.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: