BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:27

Hi there everyone.

The Demonic Pinatas have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them. They seem to be immune to all weapons. However, Brother Giles of the Cathedral of Ways mentions a new item came in stock though he does not know where they came from.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Demonic Pinata (Level 25)
3404e43fc6dc5617c6a23d4f20fda1663904.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Demonic Pinatas plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Event shall be live until 16:30 GMT (Server Time) on  the 16th of July.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze:1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash
Silver:1 x Global Silver Frag Stash
Gold:2 x Global Gold Frag Stash
Crystal:2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash
Ruby: 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive an additional Ruby chest reward.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:29

We already had frags event .. was hoping for other globals but ok thanks :)

hopefully we get them more frequently

Edited by shindrak, 11 July 2014 - 16:30.

#3 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:35

Nice creature art! :)

#4 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:37

looks like an evil rainbow warrior :D

#5 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:38

ROFLMAO

Edited by koenvdv, 11 July 2014 - 16:38.

#6 bleacher12

bleacher12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:41

Please stop with these frag events already! 

Doubt anyone apart from the handful of top composers requires any frags of any kind whatsoever. Please stop killing the frag farming market for players with these events already and give us some potion events!

#7 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:50

Evil Rainbow Pinata Donkey .... okay who ate the special brownies? biggrin.png

Seriously though, - cute concept and cool artwork, and thanks for the events, events are a good thing.

While I could use some more frags, frag events do serve a narrow population of the community. Sure hope to see a "regular" Global here really soon -- it's been a while!

Power leveling Composers can farm or buy frags, the later of which helps the game economy and keeps more players playing, so good for all.

Edited by BraveKath, 11 July 2014 - 16:57.

#8 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:54

Thank you for this event !!  .....  All composers over lvl 1600 NEED these events to be able to continue composing as there are no commons in our regular hunts and the frag farming mkt is unaffordable for most composers.....  I guess you cant please us all.

Can we expect new composing buffs soon to compliment this event ?

#9 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:54

Damn, I was hoping for potions as the rewards.. Oh, well.

Nice artwork and I'm glad we have another 1st in the global event area instead of one of the others being its 3rd time out!

#10 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:59

I love these type of events and hope to see a consistent number of the events going forward. They have always proved very popular

#11 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:02

Are the creatures dropping anything? 

Are the creatures dropping anything? 

#12 Quorthon13

Quorthon13

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:04

Another Composing event? :\

#13 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:14

Plus some early participants got amount of shards from chests being on tilt.... here's to hoping we get one for potions up next. 3 of past 4 (not counting double xp) are shards now. Still, I'm 100% for any kind of events to keep rolling out.

More events the better as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully we start having 10-25% xp/gold events like a large portion of MMOs do and to give a bit of leeway to people and to also boost activity. Long run those kind of things will be of bonus to this game and give more attraction to it.

Edited by Gutie, 11 July 2014 - 17:14.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#14 callmeabc

callmeabc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:16

Personally I love these global events - all global events. As it stands I have about 2 pages worth of chests from the past globals. With the fragment events you get a global event where the reward don't take up pack space and be be turned into a a larger number of of custom tailored potions. Composing is a new(er) levelling system in the game and I am happy to see HSC throwing so many opportunities  to get a good chunk of frags to start levelling with. IF you use the free frags wisely you can level very fast while not spending a ton of gold.

--Edit--

Seems like 2 reasons why people don’t like these globals - they don't compose or want to make profit of something that until composing they would have just thrown away with out thinking twice. By dumping large amounts of frags in the game at once it can be expected that people will make potions that use the higher tier frags which will pull out gold from the game. The player market of frags doesn’t pull out gold, it just moves it around. When you are buying your fragments that's gold you are not putting into the potion - which disappears. When people pay for something they tend to use it more wisely than something given to them.

Edited by callmeabc, 11 July 2014 - 17:29.

Avatar upgrade - http://forums.hunted...showtopic=55576

GvG tracking ideas -

In the advisor - http://forums.hunted...showtopic=55250

In a building - http://forums.hunted...showtopic=53004

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:17

The next one will be the return of the Darksun Dragons with at least one new potion to choose from. There were requests for a defensive potion.

#16 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:28

The next one will be the return of the Darksun Dragons with at least one new potion to choose from. There were requests for a defensive potion.

Darksun Stash - 

• Adept Learner 
    level 375 for 90 minutes
  • Sacrifice
    level 400 for 90 minutes

Zorgrom Stash - 

• Adept Learner
    level 400 for 60 minutes
  • Sacrifice
    level 350 for 60 minutes

-

Please, no Darksun BG, we already had 10x Zorgrom Stash at 28/apr/2014.

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:41

I did say the Stash would have new potions added to it.

#18 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:48

I did say the Stash would have new potions added to it.

I know, a Defense Container. But I believe everyone is waiting for something like AM, CSV, LIB and things like that. If you can put an AM400 together with AL 375 will be great.

#19 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:48

I'm really enjoying all these events as of the past few days.

Hoping this isn't one last hurah for FS?

Edited by pinkdude, 11 July 2014 - 17:48.

#20 Quorthon13

Quorthon13

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 17:50

If you can put an AM400 together with AL 375 will be great.

Any other leveling buff that could replace sacrifice would be great tbh lol

Edited by Quorthon13, 11 July 2014 - 17:51.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: