redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 30 September 2014 - 16:54

Played many game with AH - player shop sys each has there own upside and down side's, I know many all thay do is look for low price's sell high make farly good living in game bye doing so,

Thing's like see, npc would sell back item sold to them simlure to RS sys, Head each npc find potion being sold set bye Dev's - NPC price, Each npc will only sell so many of item's sold to them.

This way making, 1000 of this potion 1000 of this item sold to npc will have sell back shop with some of the item sold to to them so player browes npc buy back shop buy item at npc price.

NPC - Dev based buy back option usly be higher not worth it at time's give's option buy item's that people sell to npc, vs taking time try and spam world

2 nd option, Alowing link of item's in chat 

3 rd, Player shop's them self area where player set up shop or comition with npc sys give npc my item when sell's take 20% or so go back npc pick up gold.

AFK sys of player shop never realy work's promte's look of dead game.

AH - Buy low sell high undercuting people never work's, Now make AH - where set time in game player's meet up at the npc give there item to be sold, 1 hr latter AH will start msg will be posted Auction in Edevin will start in 30 min come check out item being sold.

Over all easyer way to sellto player's vs forcing to sell to npc beat point of mmo vs solo player game.

Solo player game where sell item to npc with out option to sell to other for better price's.

MMO mean's player interaction sell of item's so forth

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#42 Samurai

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 00:59

guild houses and auction houses really need to be a thing. I understand the qualms of an auction house, but some sort of player economy is really needed to make the game more vibrant.

#43 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:52

HCS has promised both guilds and a market.  I'd love to get an update on these.

Side note.  While AH (or some combination of AH and player market) was a hands down winner in a player poll, as far as I know HCS has never actually stated what type of market they have in mind.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: