Rabbus's Content

There have been 8 items by Rabbus (Search limited from 02-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#994408 Alien Territory

Posted by Rabbus on 25 October 2018 - 14:39 in General Discussion

are the cache coming back any time soon ?

They reported that the caches will be coming back, if memory serves...a 10% chance for 10 of them with each green aa...

This is a quick poll to collect opinions on how people think alien territory should work. There has been a lot of debate on the mater in Discord lately.

I am assuming this will not effect how Invaders work, right??

#993341 Hero Skills

Posted by Rabbus on 05 August 2018 - 23:34 in Strategies & Tips

I seen hero take out level 4 bugs how do I get my hero there were do I puts the points 

Invader Skills section:  It is complex, a combination of Energy Usage I, II,  & III, Maximum Energy I & II, Invader Hero Attack I & II,  Sustained Attack I & II.   Also, the weapon, and level of gun, as well as the level of the hero count.

#993253 How do you get off a server that has been taken by 1 alliance?

Posted by Rabbus on 30 July 2018 - 02:46 in General Discussion

Hc is merging Gamma 2, Theta 2, and Zeta 2 on Monday.  They said by 12 noon (Utc/Gmt) at the latest.  You will need to convert that to your local Time Zone....(For the USA, this is 5, 6, 7, or 8 am monday morning...Australia would be in the late afternoon, evening time. Europe could be slight later than noon, their time, depending on locations)

#993221 Blackout Event & Region Merge!

Posted by Rabbus on 27 July 2018 - 18:39 in General Discussion

1) Will the game have any down time, just prior to the merge?? I am not sure if you need it to create the region we will be moving to...

2) Also, I read in another post, that you are planning on providing a stability fix, to hopefully fix the severe lag issues that we have been experiencing since the last update.  Will this fix be implemented at the same time as the merge?? I can see how the lag will severely effect the enjoyability that comes, with every merger...both on offense and defense, as many tactics require quick action...

Hello Support, Admin answered these questions in Global Chat (GC) today, however I asked another question that got overlooked, so I figure I will ask here.  Do you know the day that the cutoff is, for the Alliance Land list, for the awarding of the Alliance Credits??  Thank you!! :)

#993215 Blackout Event & Region Merge!

Posted by Rabbus on 27 July 2018 - 14:13 in General Discussion

The lag is something I raised in another post. More than once. Yet again on iPhone 6 i cannot access account. Takes 5 minutes to get in and goes straight to spinning circle. Absolutely dreadfully. Been like that since I first tried this morning.

I have submitted tickets for it, since the last update...and it does exist, not just on the IOS devices, I see it on Steam, Gameroom, and Android clients...I usually restart my client 10 - 15 times each session...It will just be worse, in the merge...

#993210 Blackout Event & Region Merge!

Posted by Rabbus on 27 July 2018 - 11:38 in General Discussion

Hey there, again...:) 

I have several questions...

1) Will the game have any down time, just prior to the merge?? I am not sure if you need it to create the region we will be moving to...

2) Also, I read in another post, that you are planning on providing a stability fix, to hopefully fix the severe lag issues that we have been experiencing since the last update.  Will this fix be implemented at the same time as the merge?? I can see how the lag will severely effect the enjoyability that comes, with every merger...both on offense and defense, as many tactics require quick action...

#993107 Blackout Event & Region Merge!

Posted by Rabbus on 23 July 2018 - 18:32 in General Discussion

Hi Rabbus! We're aiming to carry out the region merge on Monday July 30th.

Thank you, what time gmt/uct??

#993078 Blackout Event & Region Merge!

Posted by Rabbus on 22 July 2018 - 17:53 in General Discussion

More information will follow soon, which will include the exact date and time that the leader-boards will be finalized.

Can you guys release the date & time of the merge. yet??   It has almost been a week, now.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: