Nagoyaka's Content

There have been 180 items by Nagoyaka (Search limited from 18-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#928339 Update v2.70

Posted by Nagoyaka on 13 April 2015 - 17:57 in General Discussion

The kill streak only increases by 1 with the doubler activated. Can we have that fixed? Thanks

#928284 Update v2.70

Posted by Nagoyaka on 13 April 2015 - 15:34 in General Discussion

Thats just a minor fix. Anyway I asked because having titan doubler to count as 1 kill towards medal was the obivous way to have it compared to how everything else has been done in this game. But they said no, so I'll move swiftly on.

#928281 Update v2.70

Posted by Nagoyaka on 13 April 2015 - 15:12 in General Discussion

No, you use 4 stam for 4 kills.

Still, that dont apply to some of the other medals. I fail to understand why it should be treat differently.

#928273 Update v2.70

Posted by Nagoyaka on 13 April 2015 - 14:52 in General Discussion

Can you make it so titan doubler still counts as 1 kill towards medal?

#928265 Update v2.70

Posted by Nagoyaka on 13 April 2015 - 14:34 in General Discussion

Overall a awesome update. Hopefully this will get majority of the community interested in titan hunting :-)

Also I've heard that doubler do not count towards extra medal count, meaning a kill with titan doubler activated still counts as 1 kill towards medal progress. Please keep it like that, it was ment to make titanhunting easier, not to get medals easier. Thanks

Edit: reading through the posts i now read that it has been changed. Can we have it so that each kill with doubler still counts as one titan kill towards medal? If not that would make a joke out of that medal.

#927887 Sneak Preview: Teleport Skill

Posted by Nagoyaka on 10 April 2015 - 13:10 in General Discussion

If your hunting creatures, it will still be more effective with Light Foot / Gold Foot due to the chance of not using any stamina while moving as you search for creatures :)

We're happy to review feedback on the skill once you've had a chance to give it a try :)

I will be happy to try it out now when you have tweaked it to 20 seconds cooldown as it can't be abused that way :)

It would either need to have a cooldown like 20 seconds, or have a higher stamina cost on use, or a bit of both. You made a tweak, now we will wait to try it, then we will see if anything needs to be changed.

#927885 Sneak Preview: Teleport Skill

Posted by Nagoyaka on 10 April 2015 - 12:57 in General Discussion

I think not. As said, chill out.

Edit: i just noticed the new 20 second cooldown, if that is kept, scratch what i wrote above.

#927881 Sneak Preview: Teleport Skill

Posted by Nagoyaka on 10 April 2015 - 12:45 in General Discussion

If its going to be this cheap, 1 stamina to get anywhere on map, you will have to remove stamina from regular walking on map if those two should come anywhere near balanced.

Oh, and better start selling your Light Foot and Gold Foot potions/chests everyone, because this teleport skills will make those obsolete.

Edit: just noticed the 20 second cooldown, if that is kept, scratch what i wrote above.

#927748 Sneak Preview: Teleport Skill

Posted by Nagoyaka on 09 April 2015 - 18:12 in General Discussion

You cast the skill as normal which gives you a teleport buff. You can then teleport to anywhere on the current map for 1 stamina.

I hope you mean 1 stamina each square and not that i can teleport from 1 side to another for 1 stamina. Meaning when using teleport from one spot, to another, it would take the amount of stamina it takes to walk there without light foot and without gold foot.

#927292 Old Arena Issuse

Posted by Nagoyaka on 07 April 2015 - 05:36 in General Discussion

Keep the 25% rule exactly as it is now - add new prizes to the arena and watch it revitalise itself overnight ...

And watch it die the week after.

#927163 Old Arena Issuse

Posted by Nagoyaka on 06 April 2015 - 08:42 in General Discussion

How about we give this rule a test? 

So many of you claim that if this rule were taken down, people would "manipulate" the arenas to boost their buddies to get some wins.

Some of you say that if it were taken down, the arena would flourish all those that kept getting blocked by the 25% rule in their guilds.

Let's test out these theories by taking down the rule. If the arena becomes "manipulated" and people are trying to boost their friends' wins, then put the rule back up. If the arena flourishes with new people coming back to the arena, let's keep it down.

Thats a good idea. Lets remove the restriction, or up it to 50% for a time, and see how it works.

#927008 Old Arena Issuse

Posted by Nagoyaka on 05 April 2015 - 00:04 in General Discussion

As it is now, I can get together with 7 friends from different guilds and fill up all tournaments and abuse it, but why would I? There is nothing to gain from that. I have very difficulty to believe anyone is afraid that any of the current tournaments gets filled by 1 guild.

#927005 Old Arena Issuse

Posted by Nagoyaka on 04 April 2015 - 23:13 in General Discussion

Sure things has changed when looking at the whole picture. The tournaments are takeing forever to fill now in compare to the past.

Because Player vs Player Arena is an invidual player aspect, the restriction in place makes no sense to me. If its because of cheating, then wouldn't it be better to catch the cheater like they do in other games instead of penalizing everyone else?

#924778 Update v2.66

Posted by Nagoyaka on 25 March 2015 - 18:39 in General Discussion

i currently can not kill the Kraken titan.. i'll click the the creature type icon just changes into a loading circle that never loads..

also the waves on map are moving abnormally fast.. it's quite nauseating ..

*update while writing*.. i can kill the titan now but it isn't loading the action list (does the loading icon as i explained above)

Are you using FSH? If you do, try disable it or the do not kill feature, that might help.

#924777 Update v2.66

Posted by Nagoyaka on 25 March 2015 - 18:37 in General Discussion

Maybe some sort of LE? Or a seasonal titan? I feel we just had a GE recently. Would much more prefer to see new content every 2 weeks instead of GE every 2 weeks. (oh, if you are putting in Zorgrom again, please have a look and maybe upgrade the rewards for that GE, thanks)

And on the topic, the improvements is great, thanks!

#921705 Quit setting us up for failure ..

Posted by Nagoyaka on 26 February 2015 - 21:51 in General Discussion

You can wait 2-3 months before release of next GE. Too much have been going on in too short time. Remember, players have limited stamina. No player, if any, its few, wants to use half of their stamina gains on GE's, leaving little stamina for other aspects. That, with a low active player base, makes it difficult/impossible to reach ruby every month.

#921173 Gargantuan Mosquitos IV (Global)

Posted by Nagoyaka on 23 February 2015 - 12:48 in General Discussion

There is something I would like to see, one extra Chest for the guild with more kills during the GE. (One for each player of the guild who achieved for the reward)

I know, there is a lot of big guilds vs small guilds, making high level player getting higher, etc.

But fot me that would add a lot of activity and interest on the Global Event, als the guild can have a new Achievement for that.

I don't really like this idea, it is suppose to be the community together, not guilds vs guilds.

#920777 please extend pvp attack range

Posted by Nagoyaka on 20 February 2015 - 14:48 in General Discussion

Where did I whine? And fear? I'm laughing. I don't care where this ends as it don't affect me. Im just saying it would be bad for the game to do this with the obvious agenda behind it.

#920739 please extend pvp attack range

Posted by Nagoyaka on 20 February 2015 - 08:25 in General Discussion

Many of those who want the ranges extended is in the group of players that like to bully other players and attack them only to provoke and harass in a legal way. I believe nothing good will come out of this and voted no like the majority and hope this will be left unchanged.

#920091 GE Request - Gargantuan Mosquitos

Posted by Nagoyaka on 17 February 2015 - 15:43 in General Discussion

Next time Zorgrom is out, I hope to see upgraded stash like what was done with the Darksun Stash.

#920009 GE Request - Gargantuan Mosquitos

Posted by Nagoyaka on 16 February 2015 - 23:36 in General Discussion

Mozzies :-)

#919839 25% Guild Rule In Arena

Posted by Nagoyaka on 16 February 2015 - 09:48 in General Discussion

There are copious benefits to being in a big guild. There should be some negatives too - and this is one.

I vote to maintain the 25% rule ..

Is this a rule made to give big guilds a disadvantage? I don't think that was the reason behind it, no. Why should I for being in a big guild be punished by playing less arena or other aspects?

I think small guilds should have no advantages over a bigger guild at all in any aspects. Big guilds worked hard to become where they are, a small guild anyone can make.

#919837 25% Guild Rule In Arena

Posted by Nagoyaka on 16 February 2015 - 09:46 in General Discussion

repeated stuff

Have you played arena in the past? If you had experience with it, you would know that the 25% rule has excisted long before the arena tokens was implemented.

#919833 25% Guild Rule In Arena

Posted by Nagoyaka on 16 February 2015 - 09:33 in General Discussion

We read the reasons, and don't think the reasons are valid today. A good idea was the suggestion Leos made about increasing 25% to 50% from a guild can participate. 25% from a 8 player tournament is only 2 players from a guild. For guilds with 124 members, I don't find that fair.

And don't say greedy much, I think small guilds should have no advantages over a bigger guild at all in any aspects.

#919647 25% Guild Rule In Arena

Posted by Nagoyaka on 15 February 2015 - 09:45 in General Discussion

This rule is now doing nothing else than penalizing the big guild. Please remove it. All players should be allowed to join all tournaments whatever levels. You could have 8 multis in 8 different guilds and rig arenas all day long, limiting to % from a guild to join don't prevent this, but noone will waste their time doing so anyway because of what they paid to join would exceed what they would win. I haven't seen any valid argument in this thread against removing this rule yet. To blame cheating is often a defense mechanism some use when others are doing better than them.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: