Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 12:33

Hello,

Could you please do something about the set items contrast:

SetItems.jpg

From the photo you can see that it is not exactly clear that the boots and sword are part of the set, and you definitely can't say that the amulet is from the set (according to the contrast)..

Also, when you open a set item and start clicking on the other parts of that set, when trying to close the current item preview, you actually go to the previous item from the set.. And if you have changed between set items, let's say like 10 times, you have to press the X button 10 times (it acts like a 'return' button). Can't say if this is good or bad, but it can be slow..

Kind regards 

#22 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 12:51

Set details/bonus menu on the right side of the image is still missing.

Edited by EpicPiety, 29 October 2021 - 12:52.

#23 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2021 - 10:31

Hello,

Could you please do something about the set items contrast:

attachicon.gifSetItems.jpg

From the photo you can see that it is not exactly clear that the boots and sword are part of the set, and you definitely can't say that the amulet is from the set (according to the contrast)..

Also, when you open a set item and start clicking on the other parts of that set, when trying to close the current item preview, you actually go to the previous item from the set.. And if you have changed between set items, let's say like 10 times, you have to press the X button 10 times (it acts like a 'return' button). Can't say if this is good or bad, but it can be slow..

Kind regards 

Hi Imp92,

Thank you again for your feedback, We have updated the set details to now only display the items that are in the set, this should make things easier at a quick glance. 

As for the close button, this will need some more consideration. At the moment we are opening the popups on top of each other and the close button closes that particular popup, making the previous popup the central focus. Changing how this works for item details might break consistency but we will look for a better way to make this smoother. 

Set details/bonus menu on the right side of the image is still missing.

Hi EpicPiety,

Thank you for pointing out that the set details are missing, we are not currently sure why these details are not displaying, but we are looking into this and will hopefully have a fix for the next update.

Thank you again for the app feedback! The next version of the app should be better as a result!

Happy Hunting Everyone,

~Conix

#24 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 13:22

Hi Imp92,

Thank you again for your feedback, We have updated the set details to now only display the items that are in the set, this should make things easier at a quick glance. 

As for the close button, this will need some more consideration. At the moment we are opening the popups on top of each other and the close button closes that particular popup, making the previous popup the central focus. Changing how this works for item details might break consistency but we will look for a better way to make this smoother. 

Hi EpicPiety,

Thank you for pointing out that the set details are missing, we are not currently sure why these details are not displaying, but we are looking into this and will hopefully have a fix for the next update.

Thank you again for the app feedback! The next version of the app should be better as a result!

Happy Hunting Everyone,

~Conix

Missing on browser, i've not testing app.

#25 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2021 - 17:23

Missing on browser, i've not testing app.

Hi EpicPiety,

Thank you for letting me know, I was looking into the app to see what was happening here, but if it is browser I can stop looking. I have passed this issue along to the correct place but could we try and keep the app forum to app related issues to avoid confusion in the future.

~Conix

#26 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 17:35

Hi EpicPiety,

Thank you for letting me know, I was looking into the app to see what was happening here, but if it is browser I can stop looking. I have passed this issue along to the correct place but could we try and keep the app forum to app related issues to avoid confusion in the future.

~Conix

Sure, wasn't sure if it was related as it all happened around the same time.

#27 Imp92

Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 18:40

Hello,

I noticed a few more things..

First, in the composing menu, after you press the Save/Load potion template, the text is not readable..

TheText.jpg

Changing the color should be a simple task, however the next things I saw seem more difficult.. 

The active buffs tab doesn't show all buffs that are currently active. Restarting the App doesn't force a refresh of the active buffs too.. 

ActiveBuffs1.jpg ActiveBuffs2.jpg

And for the last issue.. I am not exactly sure what happened.. It is related to the Item forging. Could be just me (maybe I did something wrong), so I would be happy if someone else checks it out too.. I attempted to full forge an item, but the required gold was not correct (was displaying one amount of gold, but consumed another, I think) , and once I got to 4F, the item disappeared from the forge menu -> I was unable to make it FF from the App. 

Kind regards

#28 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 November 2021 - 18:22

Hello,

I noticed a few more things..

First, in the composing menu, after you press the Save/Load potion template, the text is not readable..

attachicon.gifTheText.jpg

Changing the color should be a simple task, however the next things I saw seem more difficult.. 

The active buffs tab doesn't show all buffs that are currently active. Restarting the App doesn't force a refresh of the active buffs too.. 

attachicon.gifActiveBuffs1.jpgattachicon.gifActiveBuffs2.jpg

And for the last issue.. I am not exactly sure what happened.. It is related to the Item forging. Could be just me (maybe I did something wrong), so I would be happy if someone else checks it out too.. I attempted to full forge an item, but the required gold was not correct (was displaying one amount of gold, but consumed another, I think) , and once I got to 4F, the item disappeared from the forge menu -> I was unable to make it FF from the App. 

Kind regards

Hi Imp92,

Sorry for the late reply, things have been rather busy this past week.

Thank you once again for your feedback regarding the app and for pointing out these issues. The colour of the text was indeed an easy fix, this will be readable in the next app update!

Thanks for letting us know about the Active Buffs issue too! I know exactly what is causing this, however the fix is not so simple. I will prioritise this though and will hopefully have it working as intended in the next update!

I haven't had the chance to look into the Hell Forge issue yet, but thank your for reporting this. Whatever is happening here, I'm sure we will get to the bottom of it and you will hopefully see a fix in the next update. 

Thank you again for all the feedback you have provided since the last update, the next one will be all the better as a result! 

Kind Regards

~Conix

#29 Imp92

Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 November 2021 - 13:35

Hello,

I know going back is usually not the right way, but I really liked the countdown on the teleport button. The previous teleport function was a bit hard to use, and the new one is very easy, however I do miss the numeric countdown. It used to clearly show how many seconds till the next teleport -> would be helpful for titan hunting :)

Kind regards 

#30 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 11 November 2021 - 03:31

<snip>

HI KitiaraLi,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry that you do not like the all caps on menus, when designing the new style we believed this to be the best option for header areas. We do appreciate your feedback however and it has been noted for review. 

Thank you for pointing out the bank withdraw issue, should have that fixed for the next update.

As for the notifications, we believe this to be a better way to display them than the previous system that has them stacking down the screen. You can however swipe left to dismiss a single notification and swipe right to dismiss all. Sorry that this is not overly obvious, we can see if there is any way to make this any more obvious in a future update.

<snip>

Any chance for the update to be pushed? I was composing lvl 77  when the update hit, and I still am since I cannot withdraw gold to brew via the app. Sometimes a simple *minor bug fix* update can do wonders.

Oh, and also 1993 just messaged me on ICQ, to delay the following message; PLEASE RETURN ALL THINGS CAPS LOCK TO ME. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE AVERAGE AGE IS IN THE HCS OFFICE, BUT I DOUBT YOU'RE ALL BELOW THE AGE OF 15 OR ABOVE THE AGE OF 80 - WHICH ARE MORE OR LESS THE ONLY PEOPLE STILL WRITING STUFF IN CAPS .. APART FROM PEOPLE YELLING TO GET THEIR POINT ACROSS.

See how annoying that is? Please undo in the app  ;)

Thank you for pointing out the swipe right option. That is handy to know  :)

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#31 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 15:11

gold withdraw from the bank works for me both ways, with slider or typing in amount..

#32 Imp92

Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 11:21

Hey,

It's me again. Sorry for being such a pain in the ***, but:

Here's a joke: if you ask a programmer, when is the beginning of time, this is what he/she'll reply:

TheBeginningOfTime.jpg

Next, I had a problem with a quest. To be more specific, the problem was with a Quest location. It was on top of a portal, so I couldn't finish the quest (from the app). In the App, I could see only the portal interface. Sorry for not making an SS of the App, but I did made one on the browser:

QuestAndPortalOnSameTile.jpg

Kind regards :) 

#33 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 November 2021 - 15:29

What exactly is the victory chance on relics on the app? I think it might be best to remove this.

#34 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 08:42

I am not too comfortable with the new composing style. The earlier one allowed me to brew multiple pots in one go. Now each pot needs to be set to compose individually. And the whole process requires too many steps.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#35 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2021 - 10:12

I know going back is usually not the right way, but I really liked the countdown on the teleport button. The previous teleport function was a bit hard to use, and the new one is very easy, however I do miss the numeric countdown. It used to clearly show how many seconds till the next teleport -> would be helpful for titan hunting :)

Hi Imp92,

We agree with you on the numerical teleport timer, it is easier to read. We have reimplemented this into the new system, should be available in the next update. 

Both the previously reported hello forge and active buff issues that you reported have now also been fixed. These should be available in the next update too :) 

Any chance for the update to be pushed? I was composing lvl 77  when the update hit, and I still am since I cannot withdraw gold to brew via the app. Sometimes a simple *minor bug fix* update can do wonders.

Oh, and also 1993 just messaged me on ICQ, to delay the following message; PLEASE RETURN ALL THINGS CAPS LOCK TO ME. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE AVERAGE AGE IS IN THE HCS OFFICE, BUT I DOUBT YOU'RE ALL BELOW THE AGE OF 15 OR ABOVE THE AGE OF 80 - WHICH ARE MORE OR LESS THE ONLY PEOPLE STILL WRITING STUFF IN CAPS .. APART FROM PEOPLE YELLING TO GET THEIR POINT ACROSS.

See how annoying that is? Please undo in the app  ;)

Thank you for pointing out the swipe right option. That is handy to know  :)

Hi KitiaraLi,

We are still working on the next update, but don't expect it to be too much longer. We are sorry for the issues this bug is causing you.

The all caps menu titles are still under review. We still believe that capitalised headers are the right choice for this app, but we have not ruled the decision to remove the all caps yet. 

No worries, I'm glad that swiping right has helped with the playability of this version. We are still looking into a way to communicate this functionality as it is not overly well communicated in this version.

Hey,

It's me again. Sorry for being such a pain in the ***, but:

Here's a joke: if you ask a programmer, when is the beginning of time, this is what he/she'll reply:

attachicon.gifTheBeginningOfTime.jpg

Next, I had a problem with a quest. To be more specific, the problem was with a Quest location. It was on top of a portal, so I couldn't finish the quest (from the app). In the App, I could see only the portal interface. Sorry for not making an SS of the App, but I did made one on the browser:

attachicon.gifQuestAndPortalOnSameTile.jpg

Kind regards :)

Hi again Imp92,

Don't worry, you are not being a pain! We prefer these things to be reported. Cant fix what we don't know is broken, so thank you for your feedback :)

Haha good joke! I'm afraid we have spoilt the punchline and fixed this issue! Enjoy making this joke as much as you like until the next update drops :P 

Thank you for pointing out the issue where quest actions can drop on the same tiles as other actions. This was an oversight on our part. We will implement a fix for this to allow for both actions to be accessible on the same tile! Expect to see this in the next update! :)

What exactly is the victory chance on relics on the app? I think it might be best to remove this.

This value is used to indicate the chance of victory when attempting to capture a relic. It uses the stats of the attackers and defenders to calculate a percentage value to represent the victory chance. This value is also displayed on the creature details popup to display the chance of victory when fighting creatures.

I am not too comfortable with the new composing style. The earlier one allowed me to brew multiple pots in one go. Now each pot needs to be set to compose individually. And the whole process requires too many steps.

Hi Edith3000,

This was a bug that has since been resolved. The brew button was suppose to open the quantity selector if more than one composing slot is available. This has now been fixed and when the next update rolls around, you should be able to multi compose again :)

Thank you to everyone who has posted feedback on the app since the last update! We expect the next version of the app to be all the better as a result! :)

~Conix

#36 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 November 2021 - 13:57

This value is used to indicate the chance of victory when attempting to capture a relic. It uses the stats of the attackers and defenders to calculate a percentage value to represent the victory chance. This value is also displayed on the creature details popup to display the chance of victory when fighting creatures.

~Conix

The chance is represented as over 100%. I wonder how accurate this can ever be because there is so much rng from chance buffs that will ensure failure or success depending.

#37 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 November 2021 - 09:33

The chance is represented as over 100%. I wonder how accurate this can ever be because there is so much rng from chance buffs that will ensure failure or success depending.

Hi EpicPiety,

This value should never display over 100% so this must be a bug with the calculation. I will look into why this is happening and get it displaying correctly in the next update.

~Conix

#38 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 19 November 2021 - 13:49

Hi EpicPiety,

This value should never display over 100% so this must be a bug with the calculation. I will look into why this is happening and get it displaying correctly in the next update.

~Conix

I'd be interested to see the logic. Is it accounting for rng buffs? If it's not, its not going to be something reliable. 

Edited by EpicPiety, 19 November 2021 - 13:50.

#39 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 November 2021 - 16:11

Something's causing the message floater "20 shards gained" to repeat again and again. It just went to 9 floaters as I watched the ads. This is completely new.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#40 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 28 November 2021 - 04:11

instead of the pvp/pve slider at the bottom corner, put a button to open the ultimate fallen sword guide..

..or anything else beside that pvp/pve button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: