Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 19:14

Hey HCS,

Congrats!!!

The new UI looks great.

Also awesome work on the quick 1.0.1 fix!

Most of the previous issues (if not all of them/haven't checked everything) are fixed!

What I miss now is an indicator of when a player is active/was last active..

Also, I did not see an issue about the Quest book in the previous posts, so it could be just me, but the Quest Book just keeps loading, but nothing happens..

Kind regards and keep up the good work! 

#22 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 19:22

It was actually the second time I pushed the app I logged in first time everything went fine I closed the app then logged into fallensword from the browser on my phone to look at forum and check out a few things in guild. Logged off browser and opened the app again and it opened with that new player Darline4 instead of my account but I didn’t hit create account account or Login. The app opened and there I was a Level 1 wondering what in the world lol. So I logged off the new account and re entered my account information and it’s kept me logged in since

#23 Helo

Helo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 20:02

Can y'all (hunted cow studios) start advertising the game in different platforms? To get more people to find this beautiful game and to start playing with us the fallensword community? Please

#24 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 December 2021 - 20:37

A Suggestion

The web version of FS will automatically log you out when you log in on another device or browser.  If the same held true when logging into the app, (i.e. logging into the app would log out the account on another device or browser and vice versa) I believe the sync error could be eliminated, and also the incidence of a new account being created by installing or opening the app could probably be minimized as well if we had to go ahead and log in each time the app is opened as well... 

Also, might I suggest that new players that sign up via the app be sent directly to link their accounts to an email and other ways to log in at the end of the tutorial. Many games I play do this. This would eliminate a lot of the confusion of how to change one's name and how to avoid making a new account as soon as logging into a browser.

By no means do I know if this would work or is viable, but my old lady logic feels that it's worth mentioning...  

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#25 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 December 2021 - 22:44

A Suggestion

The web version of FS will automatically log you out when you log in on another device or browser.  If the same held true when logging into the app, (i.e. logging into the app would log out the account on another device or browser and vice versa) I believe the sync error could be eliminated, and also the incidence of a new account being created by installing or opening the app could probably be minimized as well if we had to go ahead and log in each time the app is opened as well... 

By no means do I know if this would work or is viable, but my old lady logic feels that it's worth mentioning...  

As a young man who has been using the internet for entertainment since the year 1999, this is not the solution. Please do not create artificial restrictions that hurt the app's UX instead of actually making switching between browser and app "seamless".

I already have to deal with logining in a few times a day as I switch between my computer and laptop which is annoying, atleast for me. This is the last thing I would consider "seamless" or improvement to the UX of the app.

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 December 2021 - 03:28

At the reset tick, I got several notifications in a row to go pray at the temple within a few seconds of each other.  These continued even after I opened the app... I have disabled notifications for now, but I did feel you needed to know about this inconvenience.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#27 KitiaraLi

KitiaraLi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Denmark

Posted 15 December 2021 - 04:42

Congratz on coming outta beta  B)  and also on the fast v1 fix. Especially the part about not being able to withdraw gold from the personal bank was annoying.. buuuuut, it has not exactly solved everything, for me at least. I can now withdraw up to 999 gold. If I go above that amount, the withdraw button "greys" out and becomes unresponsive (when using the + button it goes to 999 and then down to 0 again).

Playing on Galaxy S21 5G, Chrome.

No one can deny that we changed this game and influenced it in such a way that NO ONE could compete with us.. so much so that they changed the rules. ~Abhorrence, chosen founder of Cerulean Sins

#28 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 14:25

Thanks Subject!

We are really happy you are enjoying the app and hope you enjoy it further when you get the time to fully try it out!

~Conix :)

Android, it would open up but I'd just get what seems to be the load icon across every item. Idk if it's because our store has lots of items or what? Try loading up a store maxed out with items.

Edited by EpicPiety, 15 December 2021 - 14:25.

#29 Treelink

Treelink

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 16:30

Possibly a dumb question, but where do you go to deposit gold to your guild in the latest app release?

I can't find it anymore :-)

#30 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 17:02

I can only find the (Beta) version and when I click the link for Google play store in this forum post it takes me to beta version too.. do i have to leave as a beta tester first or something?

#31 Imp92

Imp92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 December 2021 - 21:18

Hey HCS,

I can't find the setting "Enable Quick Combat". Is it removed?

Also, buying buffs from the buff market "requires guild permission"..

The game is running a bit slow today.. Hope it gets fixed for the double Exp..

Kind regards :) 

#32 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 05:29

Back to beta?

uvG2ReE.jpg

#33 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 16:40

My Backpack won't load either. Constant error to retry.

#34 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 18:15

I can only find the (Beta) version and when I click the link for Google play store in this forum post it takes me to beta version too.. do i have to leave as a beta tester first or something?

Screenshot-20211216-130652-2.png

this is where the Google play store link in this forum sends me.. I have left the beta program earlier today and it's asking me to pre register now.. I restarted my device as well

I hope I can get the app before the double XP ends because it's the only way I can hunt on a phone

#35 tomjiggy67

tomjiggy67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2021 - 19:19

I might be still running in beta, but I have no options to get to the sections in my backpack. I see either ascending by level or descending by level, but no sections. 

#36 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 16:18

Screenshot-20211217-104733-2.png

After an hour I searched up "Fallen Sword" in the Google play store and it's now gone..

When I click the link in this forum it takes me to this -

Screenshot-20211217-105414-2.png

..I'll give it more time and reply before I go to work in couple hours

Edited by RebornJedi, 17 December 2021 - 16:19.

#37 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 17 December 2021 - 18:25

I can finally install the official app!

..but I get this EVERY time I load app

Screenshot-20211217-132321-2.png

#38 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 18 December 2021 - 16:08

BP details are incorrect after the latest update. It shows as 30/300, but it should be 43/130 for me.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#39 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 14:13

I can finally install the official app!
..but I get this EVERY time I load appScreenshot-20211217-132321-2.png

I got a notification that the beta I pre registered for was ready to install over the weekend..

..I'm still getting the Fallen Sword has stop no matter how many times I try reinstalling.. welp, at least it seems I'm the only one with this issue, hopefully.

#40 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 December 2021 - 18:09

looks like I'm not the only with the instant crash when launching the app according to app reviews.. will this be fixed before the end of the double XP event?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: