31 replies to this topic

#21 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 14:43

I think if the new sets were better, or atleast some of them people would participate more ...seems like none are worth getting, wrong stats on wrong lvl  or breaks better setups

Kind of agree. A few I will look into but most are poor choices.

Especially the hybrid gear. There is already enough of that junk in the higher levels.

New gear choices have been poor for some time. One last shot at some useful gear in wave 3. :)

#22 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 13:02

The total kills required for this global is too high I think. Not gonna make ruby at this rate. Probably not even crystal.

Are you saying you actually needing more of items from the Containers given by the Thieves in the Night global?

I’m still figuring how to clear the nearly half of what were left in the Container from previous such event. So don’t really want getting another container giving 25 items. I did 6005 kills really just for another tick towards next Global Quest Qualified medal.

In a way I’m actually helping the community by getting only 5 items, as no oversupply those items...

I also found it ironic the old introduced Lvl-5 LE drops (at least the perfect crafted ones) actually selling better than the newly introduced Lvl-25 LE using those drops as inventing parts...

#23 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 September 2018 - 13:24

Are you saying you actually needing more of items from the Containers given by the Thieves in the Night global?

I’m still figuring how to clear the nearly half of what were left in the Container from previous such event. So don’t really want getting another container giving 25 items. I did 6005 kills really just for another tick towards next Global Quest Qualified medal.

In a way I’m actually helping the community by getting only 5 items, as no oversupply those items...

I also found it ironic the old introduced Lvl-5 LE drops (at least the perfect crafted ones) actually selling better than the newly introduced Lvl-25 LE using those drops as inventing parts...

The items to be made from the items in the containers are supposedly a work still in progress.  I myself have no interest in inventing things unless I absolutely have to.  But since I do want to help the community, I did my kills.  Anything I receive in the boxes will be given away to whoever has a need for something.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#24 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 00:44

Stuff

Not especially. I will probably try buy this stuff rather than invent. But I wouldn't mind seeing the market flood with items. Reduces the price for me. :)

Edited by Josh1404, 26 September 2018 - 00:45.

#25 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 00:51

Not especially. I will probably try buy this stuff rather than invent. But I wouldn't mind seeing the market flood with items. Reduces the price for me. :)

And yet the demand remains extremely poor.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#26 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 10:42

I guess we don't get our prizes....  

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#27 disavow

disavow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 14:10

Seems even HCS wasnt interested in this event. Would be nice to get a message that the event was over and then also receive  the rewards that were promised. Instead I see a post about the App being updated. 

#28 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 16:44

Seems even HCS wasnt interested in this event. Would be nice to get a message that the event was over and then also receive  the rewards that were promised. Instead I see a post about the App being updated. 

Seeing as how GE matters are BG's baby, and the App team is just that, 100% dedicated to all things FS App, I don't feel they (the App team) dropped the ball in any way.  I actually appreciate the announcement that V0.5 is in the testing phase and close to being available in a PlayStore near me, as I use it regularly already.  

TBH, in this old lady's opinion,  the community dropped the ball on this event.  Obviously few showed up and participated, as we barely made silver after all....   And we have our chests now.  

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#29 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 26 September 2018 - 17:26

I personally did not participate in the event.

I feel the event itself has the right idea, the wrong execution. In my case, I need two sets, so I will spend a couple of FSP (if any) to get the GE items I need and have the same chances at the items as someone who participated in it.

There's people who got multiple sets last event that I know about and have still to touch their 25-loot chest from the first event.

Just my 2 cents :)

Edited by Corrupted, 26 September 2018 - 17:27.

#30 disavow

disavow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 19:23

Seeing as how GE matters are BG's baby, and the App team is just that, 100% dedicated to all things FS App, I don't feel they (the App team) dropped the ball in any way.  I actually appreciate the announcement that V0.5 is in the testing phase and close to being available in a PlayStore near me, as I use it regularly already.  

No where did I say it was the app teams fault

TBH, in this old lady's opinion,  the community dropped the ball on this event.  Obviously few showed up and participated, as we barely made silver after all....   And we have our chests now.  

Name: Disavow

Kills: 376,450

2 GE's ago HCS forgot to deliver the Top 100 extra chests, now when the event ends nothing happens for a day. You yourself made comment above...

I guess we don't get our prizes....  

Yeah, I can see my in box. I realize we have our chests now. 

#31 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:47

Only bumping this as it was never finished there are still recipeslisted on the items that dont actually have the gear cant find them in the guide plus the current event reminded me so many le items are needed to make these and i am working my way through them will the event be back out grim cause i could do with the items from the cheats plus the le needed we seem to get all the other globals popping up been a while for this one

#32 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:00

Bump for Wave 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: