Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 August 2022 - 13:07

Hello everyone!

We present to you Game Update v3.9 which adds an assortment of new Guild Achievements for you and your Guildmates to strive for!

Reign of Fire
Defeat 1,000,000 Dragon Class Creatures
Reward: 2% Damage for current Guild Members

Open Season
Defeat 1,000,000 Beast Class Creatures
Reward: 2% Attack for current Guild Members

Rock Bottom
Defeat 1,000,000 Golem Class Creatures
Reward: 2%  Armor for current Guild Members

Ain't Easy Being Green
Defeat 1,000,000 Greenskin Class Creatures
Reward: 2%  Defense for current Guild Members

Gone Fishing
Defeat 1,000,000 Aquatic Class Creatures
Reward: 2%  HP for current Guild Members

Even Stronger Together
Defeat 150,000 Creatures using a group (Requires Stronger Together unlocked to start counting)
Reward: +25 Max Stamina for current Guild Members

Alakazam
Cast 100,000 buffs on Guild Members (Requires Abracadabra unlocked to start counting)
Reward: +50 Max Stamina for current Guild Members

Donated to the Piggy
Receive 10,000,000 Gold within the Guild via Guild Tax
Reward: +1 Guild Store Slot

Golden Idol
Hold Relics for 25,000 hours (Each Relic you hold per hour counts towards this)
Reward: +1 Captured Relics

Fatality
Defeat 100,000,000 Global Quest Creatures
Reward: +2 Stamina Gain (per hour) for current Guild Members

We have also released a new update to the Fallen Sword mobile app which is now available to download.

App Update (v1.2) Patch Notes
  • Guild Achievements
  • Improved game performance across the game.
  • Recently acquired items now displayed with a “New Item” icon in the players backpack

For those of you who have yet to try the app, you can get it for your Google or iOS devices from the below links:

Google Play: here
Apple iOS: here

We hope you enjoy the newest update. A new feedback thread is open for all who wish to comment.

Enjoy!

~ Fallen Sword Team

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 14:33

Cool update,

Definetly do change the stats from +10 stat > 5%-10%stat. 10 stats does not make a difference at any level.

I'd love to see the GS slots move from 1 > 10, this is some nice progression and goals for a guild to work towards and really isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Max Stam would be nice to move from 10 > 500, some relics give far more than that so it's a nice boost and not too broke.

Is it 100m kills or contribution, 100m kills will be impossible on the stam gain one.

Edited by EpicPiety, 05 August 2022 - 19:52.

#3 werswet

werswet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 16:18

I like this +10 stats Rewards, they are really a big joke :)

#4 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 16:19

App gives error on accessing the guild.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#5 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 16:47

Golden Idol would take almost 2 years to get, that while holding 6 Relics.

I'd say it should be halved, some Guilds don't have 6 Relics, and 1 year to get it should be enough.

#6 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 17:01

Completely missed the mark with the rewards, anyone who plays the game would know +10 of a stat is meaning less.

Base stamina gain + upgrades + epic quest rewards + guild structures = 97 Stamina per hour

If we ignore buffs, as every player has access to varying levels of buffs, you are asking for over 10,000 hours worth of stamina to kill a creature 1,000,000 times. For any solo or small guild, there are 8760 hours in a year.

To put things in perspective, I am 100 levels above the end of levelling content, so it costs me roughly 20k stamina to level with the highest buffs in the game. Even at that high of a stamina cost per level, I will be able to level up 25 times to get 50 Level Up points, which I can equally distribute to +10 on each stat sooner than spending 1,000,000 stamina on any one of these. I am an outlier, most people only need 1000 stamina roughly to level with normal buffs. How do you think this reward measures up to the stamina investment ?

Make it 10% of a stat

#7 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 17:15

Definetly do change the stats from +10 stat > 2% stat. 10 stats does not make a difference at any level.

2% of each stat is not worth 50,000 stamina hours.

If there are concerns about 10% being too strong, I would rather have it changed so guilds can only get 1 of the stat boosting achievement.

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 18:07

2% of each stat is not worth 50,000 stamina hours.

If there are concerns about 10% being too strong, I would rather have it changed so guilds can only get 1 of the stat boosting achievement.

I'll take it :Shrug: 50k hours of gameplay is alot to ask for so little.

#9 werswet

werswet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 19:09

Most of the guilds would do this +10 stats reward without wanting to do it, 10% stats is really big reward for low level guilds, but they can' achieve it, so i really am impressed from this +10 stats joke :)

#10 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 19:40

The rewards listed for spending millions of stamina is an absolute joke. It truly shows how out of touch the people who decided the rewards are with this game. It is borderline insulting to think it was adequate.

+10 stats doesn't have any impact - not even to a level 1 player. You may as well take away the "reward" and have it be the guild achievement completed on the guild page - it would be the same. Not a single person is going to rush to complete any of those achievements.

This has got to be increased substantially. Changing it to a percentage increase is a great start. I am very much in favor of changing it to 5-10%.

Or, have 1 of the achievements provide the stat percentage increase and change the other rewards: increase max stam by XXXX, increase gold gain by XXXX, increase XP gain by XXXX, increase shard gain by XXXX, increase all enhancements by XXXX, etc.

Anything at all would be better than what is listed as the reward right now.

#11 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 August 2022 - 20:14

first of all, good work on the images and fun titles, i think 2% to stats for the first five rewards is fine, there is no rush to complete them, i believe even stronger together being 3 times harder than the original stronger together requires a tripling of reward, alakazam could be more fun, perhaps +75 max stam per member or maybe +125 per member, i think also the golden idol one needs at least doubling AT LEAST tho i'm inclined to not say no to the other feedback as i don't mind GOD MODE ACTIVATED for things there isnt a rush for!

edit: also, i posted this as a minimum for some fun, it could be more fun, tho these arent requirements to play, so i'm happy with what i wrote!

Edited by Undjuvion, 05 August 2022 - 20:16.

#12 TheCount

TheCount

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 20:25

I'm all for the rewards being +2-5% on the kill count achievements. I think 1% is too little and 10% a bit high since not all guilds will have the ability to grind them out in a reasonable time. Or change the rewards away from stats entirely, and just slap some other rewards on there. Max stam, stamina gain, GS slots, etc.

In terms of the Golden Idol and Fatality achievements I don't think we will have to worry about the rewards being unfair for the next few years at least. The stamina required for Fatality is pretty ridiculous even if you're a large guild, and almost unobtainable for a smaller one.

Overall the rewards listed are an insult rather than a motivation.

Edited by TheCount, 05 August 2022 - 21:18.

#13 Melons

Melons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 21:26

The rewards listed for spending millions of stamina is an absolute joke. It truly shows how out of touch the people who decided the rewards are with this game. It is borderline insulting to think it was adequate.

Agreed. These guild achievements were mentioned almost 2 months ago in the July - October 2022 Roadmap. You're telling me it took over 2 months to come up with these as the rewards? Unbelievable. 

Plus, the time frame required to complete Golden Idol and Fatality - if it's actually kills not contribution - is insane. These will be near impossible for small guilds to complete. It shouldn't require years of gameplay to achieve these and on top of that for a miniscule reward. 

Thumbs up for the achievements but thumbs down for the rewards and achievability for some of them

Edited by Melons, 05 August 2022 - 21:27.

#14 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 August 2022 - 23:05

That +1 stam gain hour that appeared a few days ago and disappeared today, is a random flash event? :)

#15 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 06 August 2022 - 00:39

Kill X rewards should be 2% stats boost instead of +10.

Even Stronger Together - +1 Group Attacks, instead of +1 Group member.

Alakazam - +25 max stamina per guild member, instead of +10 max Stamina.

Donated to The Piggy - It's really easy to achieve for big guilds, so not a big problem with the reward...But 1 extra bank deposit for guild members would be more relevant.

Golden Idol - Time should be halved or something like that...And a better reward would be a boost on enhancements, or maybe XP Gain.

Fatality - That should be ok, if the contribution is counted, not the kills itself.

-

Just my humble opinion, not trying to ne rude to anyone, appreciate you guys working on it anyway :)

#16 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 06 August 2022 - 03:22

That +1 stam gain hour that appeared a few days ago and disappeared today, is a random flash event? :)

I missed my mysterious  +1 stam gain hour and + 10 to all Stats just being in a guild already :(

It was much easier to noticed those mysterious bonus in a small guild with minimum structures and no relics. 

Agree with with most of what other said.  Pretty much impossible to achieve for a small guild I'm in and No want to those reward badly enough to change guild.

I do think +10 HP could make a difference if using Armor setups. But not matter now as per above reason.

Edited by andyvince, 07 August 2022 - 10:00.

#17 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 August 2022 - 08:46

As a side note to whatever this is, if you don't want to build the Guild Hall and not see the 99 messages box that now appears there all the time without building it. Add the below to your themes tab in preferences.

#notification-guild-hall {display: none;}

#18 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 August 2022 - 13:44

I see a lot of talk about things being unachievable.... Reading over the list, I see nothing that is any more daunting than say "Unstoppable"...  How many of you have reset the count for that achievement? (be honest with yourself, now)

The more things we get, the more we seem to be dissatisfied with what we get...

Maybe the cows should just mimic other games, with regular events always being nothing but just one more money grab.... would this make you guys happy?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#19 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 06 August 2022 - 15:02

I see a lot of talk about things being unachievable.... Reading over the list, I see nothing that is any more daunting than say "Unstoppable"... How many of you have reset the count for that achievement? (be honest with yourself, now)

The more things we get, the more we seem to be dissatisfied with what we get...

Maybe the cows should just mimic other games, with regular events always being nothing but just one more money grab.... would this make you guys happy?

Penny, most of us are not happy with sucking up crumbs.

This update really showed how out of touch they (whoever greenlit this) are with the game. Granted I knew this was going to happen most likely I hinted a few times I hope the achievements make sense and are worth it. But alas most of these are not worth the time of day.

Updates are supposed to give players a reason to play the game. Some of these shake out to be 2-3 years long group quests, the reward must make sense.

No one is attacking the cows for the sake of attacking the cows. We dont get new things very often so ofcourse we expect things to be very thought out.

Takes like these allow these things to happen. You can't straight face me and tell me +10 stats has an effect at any part of the game, any player that has played for atleast a week knows this.

Let's work together to improve this update.

#20 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 August 2022 - 10:38

Golden Idol IS UNACHIEVABLE for guilds which have only 1 or 2 members. 

Why cant a small guild that has 1 or 2 players have the ability to attempt to capture a relic? 

I think its time to change that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: