Saving stamina

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we be able to save our current stamina or not? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Should we be able to save our current stamina or not?

1. Yes, it's a good idea! (9 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. No, won't work. (9 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_onemember

fs_onemember
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:35

Current cap of 500 should stay.

Meaning you can move only 500 stamina and fill up that reserved stamina. Then when you get back, you can use your normal stamina and then take back those 500 that you put to reserve...

#2 fs_faebie

fs_faebie
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:43

Meaning you can move only 500 stamina and fill up that reserved stamina. Then when you get back, you can use your normal stamina and then take back those 500 that you put to reserve...

current cap?

we can do this?? wth? onemember pm me and tell a newb how!@!

**if this were implemented, there is no point to having a maximum stamina limit at all..

#3 fs_tikbalang

fs_tikbalang
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:49

There is no cap on reserve stamina. Hoof has mentioned in a much earlier post that they add as much reserve stamina as they like.

As to the original topic of this post - no way, I hate stamina overflow too, but it happens. Deal with it. We can pay 10 fsp to increase our max stamina. Reserve stamina is a bonus allocated during downtime, it is only meant to compensate players for the possibility of losing buffs or having stamina overflow during periods of downtime.

#4 fs_tawniteamo

fs_tawniteamo
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 09:10

current cap?

we can do this?? wth? onemember pm me and tell a newb how!@!

**if this were implemented, there is no point to having a maximum stamina limit at all..

that.

#5 fs_tinkie

fs_tinkie
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 13:35

It was just a suggestion. I mean it could be nice if we could save up some stamina until we really need them... but of course, this would not be available to everyone... ^_^ Increasing Max stamina only add to the maximum stamina you could have.... it'd overflow like you said if you don't get to use it...

I hate stamina overflow too, but it happens.

But some players get really busy on certain days and only has time for a few clicks here and there. Overflow of stamina would be a terrible lost for them. I mean I'd like to have extra stamina when I really need them, don't you?

IMHO...if you have increased your max stamina then you should be able to keep yourself from capping. The reserve stamina was implemented so that we could be credited when the game is unavailable to us. If your real life situation doesn't allow you to click in a day then that is your loss. Again, just my humble opinion.

#6 fs_tinkie

fs_tinkie
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 14:15

i know tinkie... i know....

but then again, it would be nice if there was another way out....
i'll be the happiest girl around if i could save my stamina...
then go out hunting when i have saved up 10k stamina...
that would fetch me around 5-10 level ups a day... hehehe....

There already is an option available for you to do this. Spend the FSP to buy more stamina once you're out.

#7 fs_onemember

fs_onemember
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 14:19

So I will fix my spelling....
The max amount of that reserved stamina (that now is 500) HCS has given should be the limit... We should not be able to but more there.

EDIT: Not unless there is big downtime and HCS will increase it, but lets hope it will not happen ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: