Auto-Buffs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Good idea? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Good idea?

1. Yay (8 votes [88.89%])

Percentage of vote: 88.89%

2. nay (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

3. Please elaborate it doesn't make sense to me (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 fs_fuzzysack0

fs_fuzzysack0
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 00:08

Bear with me for a minute because this might be a little tough to understand at first.

Let's say you have doubler and you constantly offer it to your guild members. How about an option that allows you permission to automatically give them the buff when they are online or a button that allows them to request it on the skills page? That way, they don't have to be online and wait for someone to activate the buff for them.

This could be expanded on as well. Also require certain conditions to allow the buff activation. For example, one guildmate won't activate doubler unless we have at least 500 stamina. Make that a condition. Or we can expand outside of the guild and require that indivudal so and so pay 25k to allow doubler to be activated. And of course, this could apply to other people.

Perhaps every player gets on auto-buff for one person for free and then additional auto-buffs cost 1 FSP.

I think this would make life a lot easier for people looking for buffs, especially within guilds where people like to offer each other buffs.

#2 fs_supfreakin

fs_supfreakin
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:39

I assumed this was going to be to autobuff yourself. Like autobuff deflect whenever you were offline.

That would certainly make sense.

#3 fs_fuzzysack0

fs_fuzzysack0
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:47

techmonkey I think that is a fantastic idea.

pills11.com ;))

#4 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:30

no, if you dont have a skill then you either need a friend or guildmate that can cast it that is on and willing to give up their stam to cast it on you or you dont get it. Thats my opinion.

#5 fs_fuzzysack0

fs_fuzzysack0
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 08:21

I agree with you 100%, my suggestion just automates it so that even when the person has it is offline he can send out buffs to help out guildmates or to make money. If they don't want to set auto-buffs they don't have to, but I would absolutely love to have this feature so I can auto-buff my fellow guildmates with adept learner when they need it and im not online:)

pills11.com ;))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: