etrigan778's Content

There have been 8 items by etrigan778 (Search limited from 07-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1008446 Titan Design Contest 2022

Posted by etrigan778 on 06 October 2022 - 00:10 in General Discussion

Name: Slithriks, the serpent

Classification: Reptile

Lore: A giant serpent has invaded Erildath!  No one knows from where it came, but one thing is for certain, it HUNGERS.  This beast is set to swallow every last vermin in the realms!  If this invasive terror isn't slain, it will wreak havoc on the ecosystems of Erildath!  With a declining population of tasty rats, what will new adventurers be left to battle as they start their journey on mountain path!  Adventurers from across Erildath need to band together and stop this slithering menace!

Physical Description: Big Snek

#1008379 Inventor 2

Posted by etrigan778 on 23 September 2022 - 01:12 in Game Content

Welp; both of the new epic recipes allow inventor 2!!  I'll be damned, maybe someone is listening here.  Now if only it would work on some quest items too.

4kK3XVH.pngtzCjjea.png

#1008354 Inventor 2

Posted by etrigan778 on 16 September 2022 - 21:32 in Game Content

This skill is being pushed to obsolescence within the game.  Recipes need to be retconned for consistency or the skill needs to be removed, as its completely unclear what its intended uses are in the game going forward.

kkh.png

Originally, high tiered invention epics had no such restriction for the skill.  Meaning high profit margins could be made when the skill activates on expensive components.  This seemed to reinforce the original intentions of the skill.

new epic.png

Now we get to the newer epics, including the tiered versions, which all exclude the skill from being activated.  I guess the intent has changed to remove the skill from being able to save highly expensive items, in order to keep them rare and sought after for the sake of game economy.  So maybe inventor 2 is only supposed to be used as a quality-of-life buff for inventing low rarity items and potions, like saving the odd bloodbloom extract every now and again?  This would be fine, if it was consistent between 'high value' recipes; but as we can see, that is not the case.

bard rope.png

NOPE!  It seems even something as ubiquitous as bard extracts is out of the range for the likes of inventor 2.  So, what is the purpose of this skill in the game's future?  All new recipes seem to carry this restriction.  There needs to be clear consistency or intent behind these restrictions.  Otherwise, the buff simply doesn't have a place in the game.  I'm actually shocked this buff is still allowed to activate on thieves' guild event recipes; maybe that's the only home for this poor skill.

#1007648 New Super Elites Released!

Posted by etrigan778 on 12 May 2022 - 21:43 in General Discussion

Love it!  Especially like seeing more unique levels like 666 and 818; would be cool to see this more often

#1007366 Springtime Forest opens!

Posted by etrigan778 on 07 April 2022 - 16:28 in General Discussion

Now eggy is spawning in multiple realms before being defeated..?  I've never seen that before, or titans spawning outside of XX:00 server times.  Seems to be spawning every 10mins or so lol

#1007364 Springtime Forest opens!

Posted by etrigan778 on 07 April 2022 - 15:59 in General Discussion

And going off the titan kill log, its showing up as 0 kills upon defeat, so might be broken on release

#1007363 Springtime Forest opens!

Posted by etrigan778 on 07 April 2022 - 15:56 in General Discussion

Feels like a really odd choice for the new egg titan to only be 100 levels off from a pre-existing epic armor, with almost identical stat distributions too...

#1007331 Important News regarding the Update

Posted by etrigan778 on 04 April 2022 - 13:58 in General Discussion

I really like the idea behind Death Dealer, it's the only buff that takes your Kill Streak into consideration, if we had a Death Dealer that buffed other or multiple stats it could be useful for SE/Titan hunting (sometimes)...A Death Dealer that increased your XP Gain would be interesting to see, how people would work out the math of having that extra XP Gain against doing a suicide hunt...But I don't think any other XP Gain buff is needed.

This is a cool idea; I'm surprised it hasn't been thought of before.  Agree that more XP gain probably isn't needed, but boosting other stats would be unique.  Unique in the sense that it's tied to a killsteak for PVE.  Again, I guess anyone could argue that PVE is braindead enough and there's no real need, but hey, it's something that has some value somewhere (unlike assist lol).

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: