• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 xvbabyvx

xvbabyvx

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:17

These are just a few I can do if you are looking for a specific style please PM me in game and let me know.
The below are 1st come 1st serve . I Can put Guild and Player name on them in various colors and fonts.

Please Respond with the "Title" of the Avi you would like and what you would like on it text wise etc to the forum here and I will contact you with any further questions

1FSP per Avi I will send your Avi link to you by Pm after payment is accepted and will do changes and additions upon request

Credit is Given to the Original Artist .. Artists I find vary Talented. There are a few that are my originals but those are ones that have already been taken by loved ones or friends.

*** My Game Name on the images isn't me taking credit for the work it is ideas of the types of fonts I can do Currently working on special effects avis but will be a bit because its been a few years since i've done it
Winter Elf
Posted Image

WereWolf
Posted Image

Time to Dream
Posted Image

Thinking
Posted Image

SpellBound
Posted Image

SeaWitch
Posted Image

Revelations
Posted Image

Return from the Grave
Posted Image

Snake Eye
Posted Image

Seduction
Posted Image

Red Fairy
Posted Image

Punishment
Posted Image

Last Warrior Standing
Posted Image

Last Dance
Posted Image

Lady with Sword
Posted Image

Lady Winter
Posted Image

Avi Done by me in the past
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:53

Please do not claim others work as your own when all you are doing is slapping a bit of text and possibly a border on an image. If what you are offering is resizing, adding text and possibly adding a border, state that, otherwise you're misleading your customers and you're giving yourself and real artists a bad name. It really wouldn't hurt to credit the real artist when all you're doing is what it appears to be that you're doing. Also a couple of the ones you posted are not appropriately sized.

Just offering a little friendly advice before someone really lights into you.

Reference links for just a few of the avatars you've posted. I could do more.

http://www.tineye.co... ... =0.0118961

http://www.tineye.co... ... .000767384

http://www.tineye.co... ... 2=0.141325

http://www.tineye.co... ... =0.0201138

http://www.tineye.co... ... 0.00103566

http://www.tineye.co... ... =0.0358144

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

#3 xvbabyvx

xvbabyvx

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 10:59

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Since I Have soo Been Accused of TEXT Slapping Blah blah blah. Run these thru your little website then Stop Posting to my Forum page.Yes I have selected other artists pieces to use for the avatars I do for others but I prefer to do custom works each one in this specific post are atleast 2-3 Raster Layers and if you have nothing better to do then Don't view the posts

Just like the "Werewolf" one I have for sell which is 3 Raster Layers..

#4 stormfury3

stormfury3

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 14:14

wow 3 layers... you outdid yourself :lol:

#5 fs_harvey888

fs_harvey888
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 16:17

These are just a few I can do if you are looking for a specific style please PM me in game and let me know.
The below are 1st come 1st serve . I Can put Guild and Player name on them in various colors and fonts.

Please Respond with the "Title" of the Avi you would like and what you would like on it text wise etc to the forum here and I will contact you with any further questions

1FSP per Avi I will send your Avi link to you by Pm after payment is accepted and will do changes and additions upon request

Credit is Given to the Original Artist .. Artists I find vary Talented. There are a few that are my originals but those are ones that have already been taken by loved ones or friends.

*** My Game Name on the images isn't me taking credit for the work it is ideas of the types of fonts I can do Currently working on special effects avis but will be a bit because its been a few years since i've done it
Winter Elf
Posted Image

WereWolf
Posted Image

Time to Dream
Posted Image

Thinking
Posted Image

SpellBound
Posted Image

SeaWitch
Posted Image

Revelations
Posted Image

Return from the Grave
Posted Image

Snake Eye
Posted Image

Seduction
Posted Image

Red Fairy
Posted Image

Punishment
Posted Image

Last Warrior Standing
Posted Image

Last Dance
Posted Image

Lady with Sword
Posted Image

Lady Winter
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

And i thought my avis were bad lol people had a shout at me for doing that now ive started using renders

#6 fs_harvey888

fs_harvey888
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2012 - 16:17

Winter Elf
Posted Image

WereWolf
Posted Image

Time to Dream
Posted Image

Thinking
Posted Image

SpellBound
Posted Image

SeaWitch
Posted Image

Revelations
Posted Image

Return from the Grave
Posted Image

Snake Eye
Posted Image

Seduction
Posted Image

Red Fairy
Posted Image

Punishment
Posted Image

Last Warrior Standing
Posted Image

Last Dance
Posted Image

Lady with Sword
Posted Image

Lady Winter
Posted Image

And i thought my avis were bad lol people had a shout at me for doing that now ive started using renders

#7 xD34thx

xD34thx

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 16:21

Winter Elf
Posted Image

WereWolf
Posted Image

Time to Dream
Posted Image

Thinking
Posted Image

SpellBound
Posted Image

SeaWitch
Posted Image

Revelations
Posted Image

Return from the Grave
Posted Image

Snake Eye
Posted Image

Seduction
Posted Image

Red Fairy
Posted Image

Punishment
Posted Image

Last Warrior Standing
Posted Image

Last Dance
Posted Image

Lady with Sword
Posted Image

Lady Winter
Posted Image

That wasn't really necessary.... Now baby do not take offense when others try to help you. You were Text slapping and here that's a big no no. All I can say is to experiment, find helpful tutorials and PRACTICE :D . With time and effort, your skills will improve and it will show. Also you can make a CnC thread if you desire comments and criticism from other artists.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: