35 replies to this topic

#1 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 04:55

I am asking HCS if  this is a possibility for a future upgrade. An FSP upgrade that would reset all of your stam from any number say ZERO to FULL in one upgrade? I am sure this has been suggested , but bringing it up again. I know this is popular idea among guildmates of mine. My idea is to allow the STAM RESET UPGRADE  2-3 times a year. And of course the FSP cost would increase each time it is used. ( that line is to make HOOF raise an eyebrow lol) Even 1 reset in a calendar year would be better than none ! ..So any ideas? Once a month? Twice a year?  What is a reasonable cost for the upgrade? PLEASE HOOF LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS A POSSSIBLITY!  Would be awesome , especially for the special events!

thanks, bloody

#2 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:28

I see no need for this as you can currently buy all the stam you want as often as you want.  And it is a constant price. 25 stam for one fsp. 

#3 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:04

I see no need for this as you can currently buy all the stam you want as often as you want.  And it is a constant price. 25 stam for one fsp.

Im just suggesting once a year or twice! And again its simply a suggestion..thanks for input tharzill!  Im not suggesting changing the current system which is 40FSP for 1000 stam currently ! thanks again

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:20

I don't see how this could be done fairly .... If it was a "fill all" purchase, then the price would be the same for someone with 1 K stamina and for someone with 100 K stamina.

If you price it so that it's expensive for the 1 K stam player, then it's gonna be a pittance for the 100 K player.

If you price it pitched at the 100 K stam player, then it's un-affordable for the 1 K player.

The only way of making it "fair" is for the fee to be dependent upon the maximum stamina of the player and then it becomes similar to the "buy 25 stam for 1 fsp" upgrade.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:26

It would only be fair to have the cost for the stamina stay at the constant 25 stam/fsp, no need to have the cost keep increasing each time you use it. Maybe the upgrade could use an option that would calculate how much stamina you need to max out and then divide to figure out how much you need to spend would be helpful at times.. but I do not see any real demand as of now (there will most likely be a demand for this during an xp event if we have another one of those).

#6 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:01

I don't see how this could be done fairly .... If it was a "fill all" purchase, then the price would be the same for someone with 1 K stamina and for someone with 100 K stamina.

If you price it so that it's expensive for the 1 K stam player, then it's gonna be a pittance for the 100 K player.

If you price it pitched at the 100 K stam player, then it's un-affordable for the 1 K player.

The only way of making it "fair" is for the fee to be dependent upon the maximum stamina of the player and then it becomes similar to the "buy 25 stam for 1 fsp" upgrade.

I believe the variance that a  person has in  overall stam shouldnt matter in the cost. Simply because that person has  already spent  thousands and thousands of FSP on stam already.   It doesnt sound fair to those that have not? ... I dont think penalizing someone who has already spent thousands of FSP upgrading their stam should be required to pay more! Im simply suggesting an upgrade that acts as a benefit/bonus once or twice a year as a FULL stam reset. It will definately benefit those that have spent more FSP on the game than those who have chosen not to. And I dont think it should be cheap, but not out of this world. Currently it would cost a person with 30,000 stam 1,200FSP( or $180.00 US Dollars) if they purchased the stam at the current rate. I dont want to change that! I am just suggesting an affordable  1or 2  times a year stam reset upgrade for all, which will benefit those that have paid their  dues on stam =)

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:49

I believe the variance that a  person has in  overall stam shouldnt matter in the cost. Simply because that person has  already spent  thousands and thousands of FSP on stam already.   It doesnt sound fair to those that have not? ... I dont think penalizing someone who has already spent thousands of FSP upgrading their stam should be required to pay more! Im simply suggesting an upgrade that acts as a benefit/bonus once or twice a year as a FULL stam reset. It will definately benefit those that have spent more FSP on the game than those who have chosen not to. And I dont think it should be cheap, but not out of this world. Currently it would cost a person with 30,000 stam 1,200FSP( or $180.00 US Dollars) if they purchased the stam at the current rate. I dont want to change that! I am just suggesting an affordable  1or 2  times a year stam reset upgrade for all, which will benefit those that have paid their  dues on stam =)

Sorry, I have to disagree with the idea then.

A "fill all" is of enormous benefit to someone with a massive stamina bank and of negligible benefit to someone with a very low stamina bank. As such, if it were implemented, it would just further the divide between the "haves" and the "have nots"

Just my 2c :)

Edited by Pardoux, 10 November 2013 - 09:09.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 17:53

so.  if there is an xp event running, (for example),
you mean that u could level up all your stamina,
and with that reset of yours that u are proposing,
i could instantly fill up my stamina-bank for lets say
100 fsp and keep on leveling up??

what is next? free fsp for all??

#9 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 November 2013 - 18:57

just buy the stamina the normal way it worked fine so far and will always work fine just pop a calculator and see how many times you have to upgrade no need for this lol

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#10 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 23:42

so.  if there is an xp event running, (for example),
you mean that u could level up all your stamina,
and with that reset of yours that u are proposing,
i could instantly fill up my stamina-bank for lets say
100 fsp and keep on leveling up??

what is next? free fsp for all??

or 200FSP ..shouldnt be cheap ..and only a 1 or 2 time use per year!  thanks 4 the input

#11 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 23:43

Sorry, I have to disagree with the idea then.

A "fill all" is of enormous benefit to someone with a massive stamina bank and of negligible benefit to someone with a very low stamina bank. As such, if it were implemented, it would just further the divide between the "haves" and the "have nots"

Just my 2c :)

thanks Pardoux for input :)

#12 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:13

no point leave it the way it is if i had 100k-300k stam i would be jumping off my seat if this were to be implemented its like free 100s or 1000s of fsp just saying  that bank in there pocket

#13 rich1

rich1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:21

I i kind like bloody idea but t better if u put a certain amount more like 1k of stam for 15fsp or something like tht i think i wont be fair for becuz i depend on how much stamina u got

Edited by rich1, 11 November 2013 - 06:22.

#14 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:46

Seems like a cool idea.  Given the economy and that there are less players in the game, this seems like a win-win.  We're motivated to spend a chunk of FSP once a year, and that might get people buying some dots and have a little extra fun once a year at the time of their choosing based on their priority and personal schedule.  It would be like a gift back to loyal players, but still one that we pay.

I like the idea Bloody.  

I'm not getting the concerns for who has more or less stam.  If you have a very small amount of stam, you're obviously not spend your dots on it and if I pay and get mine refilled which is about 22K+, but someone like Boatsnos pays and gets his 100K+ - more power to him - he's already made the investments in his stam and I'm not going to quibble.  

How is it any different than special events that require backpack space.  If player-A has 20 bps and player-B has 300 bps, then player-B has the possibility of storing more of the item; for example, zombie pots.  I think that's fair, but that's me.

#15 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:52

Seems like a cool idea.  Given the economy and that there are less players in the game, this seems like a win-win.  We're motivated to spend a chunk of FSP once a year, and that might get people buying some dots and have a little extra fun once a year at the time of their choosing based on their priority and personal schedule.  It would be like a gift back to loyal players, but still one that we pay.

I like the idea Bloody.  

I'm not getting the concerns for who has more or less stam.  If you have a very small amount of stam, you're obviously not spend your dots on it and if I pay and get mine refilled which is about 22K+, but someone like Boatsnos pays and gets his 100K+ - more power to him - he's already made the investments in his stam and I'm not going to quibble.  

How is it any different than special events that require backpack space.  If player-A has 20 bps and player-B has 300 bps, then player-B has the possibility of storing more of the item; for example, zombie pots.  I think that's fair, but that's me.

Thanks BK , Ill send your payment soon for responding in favor ! lol  You have grasped the essence of the suggestion =) thanks for your input

#16 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:07

how about instead of doing the way u guys are saying the cow can just double the amount the stam for 1 or 2 days u get for 1 fsp... bloody say it was the other way around and u only had 5k stam and someone who had 30k stamina like urself were to get a refill do u see it as fair?

#17 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:09

... that way there is 2 exp events then people with more max stamina get an advantage there also when leveling since they make much more gold that way they can afford better pots to level with etc

#18 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 08:22

how about instead of doing the way u guys are saying the cow can just double the amount the stam for 1 or 2 days u get for 1 fsp... bloody say it was the other way around and u only had 5k stam and someone who had 30k stamina like urself were to get a refill do u see it as fair?

I understand your point about being fair.  Some people can not afford to purchase more stam or simply choose not to. The reason I purchased more stam was so that I could  get more bang for my buck on the global pots / and purchased ones. I bought more stam to save money in the long run. ( buying less pots , hunting less times per year but getting the most out of the pots I purchased. ) And your idea is in the same spirit of mine. Maybe they could cap the upgrade at 50,000 more / or less. Thanks for your input gilby! 

#19 fharoun

fharoun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 14:42

I like the idea and like previously mentioned the cows wouldn't be penalizing anyone with it they would just give one more option to spend our dots. And let's face reality we need every good reason to continue playing and attracting more players.

#20 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 November 2013 - 14:55

No to the full stam upgrade. I would however suggest that certain threshold for FSP spend at a time can warrant an extra hundred Stam or so. Say 100 FSP = 2600 Stam, 250 FSP = 6750 Stam etc. 

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: