RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 08 December 2013 - 23:54

So I had a few thoughts in relation to storage within my bank.

Currently the largest bag I can buy is a 7x7 with the largest available in game an heroic 8x8.

I was hoping to suggest the introduction of a new storage device, the chest.

Chests would only be used in the extra storage slot within the bank section. The maximum chest size purchasable with coin could be 7x7, with Eldevin Points, 8x8, and an heroic special purchase chest reaching 9x9 in size. Cost of this would of course be as high as deemed necessary as they are purely convenience items.

My second suggestion would be the introduction of storage mannequins. The mannequin would be another purely cosmetic storage item for displaying entire sets. I for one enjoy collecting all the sets available and would like to be able to store them all together for admiring at a later time  ;) I was thinking that it could be either an 8x2 item or a 3x4 item (details to be worked out as you deem necessary) and again the price would be rather high as it is a convenience/vanity item.

PS Would love to see the introduction of a vanity weapon slot so that I can use my elemental torch at all times and future vanity weapons introduced..  :D

#2 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 08 December 2013 - 23:57

My second suggestion would be the introduction of storage mannequins. The mannequin would be another purely cosmetic storage item for displaying entire sets. I for one enjoy collecting all the sets available and would like to be able to store them all together for admiring at a later time  ;) I was thinking that it could be either an 8x2 item or a 3x4 item (details to be worked out as you deem necessary) and again the price would be rather high as it is a convenience/vanity item.

This.

I think they would need to introduce somewhere, where a player could store this kind of thing. But I would love this. Currently There's no reason for me to collect all the vanity sets in the game. What's the point of spending EP if you're only taking up storage space?

I think they need to add something to store vanity items or to show them of..

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#3 Sylogis

Sylogis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:21

I support this.

I want to buy champions pack and vanity armor pieces, but I know that I will have problems with space even with founders backpacks.

#4 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 09 December 2013 - 22:50

This is so needed!
The only reason I sold one set is because I cant store it.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#5 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 23:13

agreeeed! support!

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.