• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 eclairs

eclairs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:49

Hello I just joined the game recently and I see many 'quests' around the world area and I already did a few of them. However I am stuck at the quest where I need a "tassodans rune"(Or something like that) It says I can find the "scorpion" that gives the rune in mountain path and fiery chasm.. I couldn't find it in mountain path so I went on to fiery chasm and after around 50 kills it just won't drop the rune for me :?
Any suggestions ? Am I missing something ?

#2 fs_ando

fs_ando
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:03

You're on the right track, you just need to keep killing :) About 100 total kills should get you the drop. The base drop rates are pretty low ; a FI800 potion might help a little.

#3 eclairs

eclairs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:10

FI 800 ?

#4 fs_ando

fs_ando
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:14

Find Item 800 - Potion of Greater Discovery

#5 eclairs

eclairs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:25

ah I see .. a bit expensive :P I got myself a Quest finder ( I know it won't help with this particular quest)

#6 fs_supergirl1

fs_supergirl1
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:14

ask if one of your guildmates have the potion, or if someone have the skill

#7 fs_tackle

fs_tackle
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 19:02

The Quest for the Senses (EP),well i messed up. Can i restart/redo this quest?

#8 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 19:13

Did you drop and destroy a bound item or?

if you did, sign in on the support site and ask if they can replace it. Just tell them what you dropped and give any info about it they ask for.

http://support.hunte... ... allensword

#9 fs_tackle

fs_tackle
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 19:24

actually i did not create the stones in order and now i can't re make the other stones. but i will try the support site. thanks.
If that doesn't work,well it would be great if could just restart the whole quest itself.

#10 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 19:30

I made the first stone and dropped & destroyed it, is that quest over for me???

#11 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2011 - 19:34

If you accidentally destroy bound quest items, the cows should replace them, if you send in a ticket through the support site.

If you're talking about quest rewards, that's another matter, unless they link to another quest.

@ tackle

Been awhile since I've done that quest, but I don't remember a specific order they needed to be invented in?

#12 calendur

calendur

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 23:21

I recently returned and have been attempting to do some of the older quests  and I'm stuck, I need a "ucran key" but nowhere does anything say where or how I can obtain this item. any ideas?

#13 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:28

I recently returned and have been attempting to do some of the older quests  and I'm stuck, I need a "ucran key" but nowhere does anything say where or how I can obtain this item. any ideas?

Ahhhh necro post!  FYI, it's best to start a new thread, instead of resurrecting an unrelated 3-year-old thread. Anyway, you should check out the guide. It lays out all quests step by step.  You can find the guide under the Resources menu in game, or go here: http://guide.fallensword.com/

#14 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:03

Ahhhh necro post!  FYI, it's best to start a new thread, instead of resurrecting an unrelated 3-year-old thread. Anyway, you should check out the guide. It lays out all quests step by step.  You can find the guide under the Resources menu in game, or go here: http://guide.fallensword.com/

And the Guide has is no help as it doesn't tell where or how to get the Key he needs.. I have already talked with him and looked at the guide... So if any one has a Clue would be great...

Thanks

#15 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:11

And the Guide has is no help as it doesn't tell where or how to get the Key he needs.. I have already talked with him and looked at the guide... So if any one has a Clue would be great...

Thanks

If the guide says it's not dropped or sold, that means it's obtained in another quest.

I searched for other quests at/before level 55, which is where that quest is.  Sure enough, there's another level 55 quest that give that key as a reward. Do that one first.

#16 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:33

If the guide says it's not dropped or sold, that means it's obtained in another quest.

I searched for other quests at/before level 55, which is where that quest is.  Sure enough, there's another level 55 quest that give that key as a reward. Do that one first.

Nice find... I looked but some how missed that quest... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: