5 replies to this topic

#1 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 15:15

hello..cows..last few days have been really bad on the lag..today the worst..i have dq of kill 3 se's...kinda hard to do when i move 1 space...watch the icon spin and spin saying moving for 10 secs or more.. ...then it may finally move or not..then get the "cannot move more than 1 space at a time"..which then rubber bands me for a few minutes, and sends me back many steps..

.how do you expect someone to play your game like this ?

Edited by BigGrim, 19 September 2016 - 15:28.
No flaming please.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,826 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 September 2016 - 15:28

Hi there.

We have an extra server up, no issues from Cloudflare nor any other indications of problems. Have you checked with you ISP or seen if the traffic between your location and the servers is having problems? 

~ Grim

#3 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 15:51

all i know..is that the game in unplayable..takes way to log to move..cant hunt..cant do my dq..i give up.. now you claim the lag is on my end.

Edited by BigGrim, 19 September 2016 - 15:52.
No flame baiting please.

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,826 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 September 2016 - 15:53

Hi there.

I asked you if you'd checked your ISP, not blame you for anything, thanks. You may wish to take this to Support where we can help you properly.

~ Grim

#5 MSCruz

MSCruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 18:09

The last few days I am experiencing an unbearable LAG. How to complete DQ if it takes an eternity to move between tiles? Cannot hunt, move, refresh. Can be just a coincidence, but since the last Legendary event started the LAG also started. Of course can be a problem with my backbone, my ISP, but with other websites I don't have this issue.

dilbert-input.png?resize=538%2C241

"There's no such thing as constructive criticism" by Tony Schwartz for Harvard Business Review

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 18:18

Haven't been noticing it. Try contacting Support: https://www.huntedcow.com/support

They'll give you much the same advice as BG has already given up there but think it can be a bit more hands-on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: