Photo

Guild Achievements Revamp

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Guild Achievements Revamp (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like this revamp ?

1. Yes (8 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

2. No (3 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. Where's my cookie (Yes!!) (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 10:12

Along side the negligence of the update on Loyalty token page, I'm also sad this "Guild Achievements" got tossed aside as well.

This need some serious changes and I need your guys opinion and input on these suggestion.

Legend :

==================

Name : 

Achievement : 

Condition : 

Tier 1 Reward : 

Tier 2 Reward : 

Tier 3 Reward : 

Tier Omega Reward : 

Comment : 

==================

==================

Name : Eye of True Sight

Achievement : Defeat "Invisible" creatures

Condition : Kill 1mill/100mill/50bill/250bill "Invisible" creatures.

Tier 1 Reward : +200 Max Stam

Tier 2 Reward : +300 Max Stam

Tier 3 Reward : +400 Max Stam

Tier Omega Reward : +1000 Max Stam & +10 Stam Gain & +750 XP Gain

Comment : This achievement replaces "Eagle Eye" & "Abrakadabra"

==================

==================

Name : Dimensional Storage

Achievement : Get a combine "Guild Kill Streak (GKS)"

Condition : Total GKS 100k/175k/250k/500k

Tier 1 Reward : +5 Guild Store

Tier 2 Reward : +10 Guild Store

Tier 3 Reward :  +15 Guild Store

Tier Omega Reward : +50 Guild Store

Comment : This achievement replaces "Unstoppable" & "Exterminators"

==================

==================

Name : Unity = Power

Achievement : Defeat creatures using "Group Attack"

Condition : Defeat 100k/200k/300k/1mill

Tier 1 Reward : +1 Max Member Per Group

Tier 2 Reward : +2 Max Member Per Group 

Tier 3 Reward : +3 Max Member Per Group

Tier Omega Reward : +6 Max Member Per Group

Comment : This achievement replaces "Stronger Together"

==================

==================

Name : ??? Slayer

Achievement : Defeat "???" creatures

Condition : Kill 1mill/5mill/20mill/1bill

Tier 1 Reward : +1% Stats & +1% XP

Tier 2 Reward : +2% Stats & +3% XP

Tier 3 Reward : +3% Stats & +5% XP

Tier Omega Reward : +20% Stats & +50% XP & 10% Item Drop Rate

Comment : The "???" represent creature type so this is not a single but multiple achievements

Comment : Scavenging creatures do not count for this achievement

==================

==================

Name : Master of Cave Exploration

Achievement : Defeat "Cave" creatures

Condition : Spend 10bill/100bill/1trill/5 trillion golds

Tier 1 Reward : +10% Item Drop Rate

Tier 2 Reward : +15% Item Drop Rate

Tier 3 Reward : +20% Item Drop Rate

Tier Omega Reward : +80% Item Drop Rate

Comment : I know you guys gonna say the rewards is too much but the point of this achievement is to drain golds out of the game and help players get the items they want. 

==================

Edited by Tartarus1, 31 January 2020 - 10:29.

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 January 2020 - 14:29

I like the idea of having a reward for these achievements.  

Not sure how the cave and kill streak ones can be tracked to a specific guild.  And if a contributing member leaves the guild, does this reset the achievement over all?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 15:27

I like the idea of having a reward for these achievements.  

Not sure how the cave and kill streak ones can be tracked to a specific guild.  And if a contributing member leaves the guild, does this reset the achievement over all?

No it does not reset.

When a player joins a guild they start with 0 contribution. All contributions stays in that guild even after a person leaves the guild. Just as you pointed out people joins/leaves guild all the time so it's hard to keep track of individual kills so best to only keep track of contributed ks they made while being an active guild member.

Example let's say you have 45k kill streak from previous guild. When you join your new guild you start with 0 and the 45k you had from previous guild stays in that guild while starting 0 in new guild. If you decided you want to return to the previous guild, you will retain your 45k in that guild you left before.

Edited by Tartarus1, 31 January 2020 - 15:42.

#4 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 01:18

good idea but :( breaks my heart to see you putting so much effort into ideas like this...since the devs are thinking *only app* at this time

if/when devs ever get back to coding this game again, there's a lengthy list of *broken* stuff ... before they work on "revamp" stuff

#5 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 07:34

good idea but :( breaks my heart to see you putting so much effort into ideas like this...since the devs are thinking *only app* at this time

if/when devs ever get back to coding this game again, there's a lengthy list of *broken* stuff ... before they work on "revamp" stuff

Nothing can be done about it. The dev are hoping the app would bring in new fresh blood into the game.

#6 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2020 - 09:05

Nothing can be done about it. The dev are hoping the app would bring in new fresh blood into the game.

The issue isnt about the app. The issue is that they dont advertise the game or try to make it more appealing for a wider playerbase, made tons of suggestions that the game starter guide needs to be more extensive in information and other stuff. They wont probably even look at this post.

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 13:44

[stuff]The issue is that they dont advertise the game or try to make it more appealing for a wider playerbase

[stuff]

I see how one can believe that this can be true. But I see new players all the time that are signing up through the app and have no idea it's a browser game. Usually we have to tell them in Global that some things not only can be done in the browser, but that the app is a work in progress and some things must be done via browser.

And FS doesn't appear in a standard RPG search in the Play Store.  These new players have to have found us via some sort of advertising.

And if you do a search (doesn't have to be Google, even) of Browser based MMORPG games, FS usually falls on the first page of results. From what I understand about Google Analytics (for ex) the first page of results (after Sponsored Ads) all pay a bit extra for search engine placement.  Granted, there's not an all out campaign to generate new players, but some kind of advertising effort is obviously being done.

That said, Duckie is right about the app taking priority at this time, the cows have said as much.  But things break occasionally due to "Hoof fiddling with things in the background".  And as always, this tends to break something else in the process.  Not all this "fiddling" can be blamed on the app, IMHO.

I still don't see why BJ or anybody else should stop making suggestions or "reminding" about stuff that desperately needs fixing.  If we as a community stop showing we care, why should the cows care?

Edited by BadPenny, 01 February 2020 - 13:45.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#8 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 15:59

I still don't see why BJ or anybody else should stop making suggestions or "reminding" about stuff that desperately needs fixing.  If we as a community stop showing we care, why should the cows care?

apologies to OP ... new guild achievements is a great idea

#9 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 19:16

apologies to OP ... new guild achievements is a great idea

It's all good man. There are other thread I made as well to boost peoples presence in the forum.

#10 fishboy95

fishboy95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 16:19

I like the creativity you have put into this. They seem like solid ideas. I like the Invisible titan achievement. :)

#11 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 18:32

I like the creativity you have put into this. They seem like solid ideas. I like the Invisible titan achievement. :)

Titan ? you mean the "Omega Tier" reward ? Yah but 250 billion kills. That requires some serious dedication of guild effort and co-ordination for a long period of time (yes omega tier rewards are not something that can be easily achieved in just few months.

#12 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 15:38

Some of the numbers are way too unreasonable to obtain, but yea i agree good idea. We need more competitive and rewarding guild achievements and even player achievements. 250b invisible creatures is too high IMO, considering you have a full guild of active players in the best epics and relics slaving away wasitng not a drop of stamina and using the best conserve all the time you can only expect around 270-280m kills yearly at best. With proper tuning this could be a great idea, as we don't want these to be unreasonable for small guilds or way too easy for big guilds, somewhere in between.

#13 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 04 February 2020 - 22:30

Some of the numbers are way too unreasonable to obtain, but yea i agree good idea. We need more competitive and rewarding guild achievements and even player achievements. 250b invisible creatures is too high IMO, considering you have a full guild of active players in the best epics and relics slaving away wasitng not a drop of stamina and using the best conserve all the time you can only expect around 270-280m kills yearly at best. With proper tuning this could be a great idea, as we don't want these to be unreasonable for small guilds or way too easy for big guilds, somewhere in between.

At first glance yes it might be unreasonable goal to attain but, I been debating in my head whether I should allow "Doubler" effect to count as a multiplier kills instead of 1 per kill.

The number requirement are subject to change so it's not like this is the final decision, still need more reply from you guys. Also been thinking whether to allow "Doubler" multiplier effect into these ridiculously large requirement, but for me to decide on that I need more response from other people in this thread.

#14 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 10:23

In general, yes I would also like to see some more achievements and hopefully with worthwile rewards, however the numbers you suggest (both in requirements and in rewards) are too high in my opinion.

#15 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 16 February 2020 - 18:28

In general, yes I would also like to see some more achievements and hopefully with worthwile rewards, however the numbers you suggest (both in requirements and in rewards) are too high in my opinion.

The amount is not the important part, the cows themselves can determine what appropriate kill count will be. What I'm hoping for is that the devs implement the idea it self.

#16 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 February 2020 - 23:52

any time there is something to gain with gold it will,be seen to be able to be exploited

and as alot of you dont seem to mention gold is getting taken out of the game faster than it is getting put back ,dont believe me ask around in your guild they will say the same thing

Edited by activeh1, 16 February 2020 - 23:54.

5aZzW0p.png,

#17 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 14:19

any time there is something to gain with gold it will,be seen to be able to be exploited

and as alot of you dont seem to mention gold is getting taken out of the game faster than it is getting put back ,dont believe me ask around in your guild they will say the same thing

I'm thinking of some new idea to remove golds from the game so will post it as soon as I come up with a solid idea.

#18 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 20:26

I'm thinking of some new idea to remove golds from the game so will post it as soon as I come up with a solid idea.

I may be in the minority, but imho, we have enough gold sinks as it is.  I want MORE gold!   :P 

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#19 Tartarus1

Tartarus1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 22:14

I may be in the minority, but imho, we have enough gold sinks as it is.  I want MORE gold!   :P 

We could never have enough gold sink ideas to help regulate the economy back 10 years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: