Bruut's Content

There have been 76 items by Bruut (Search limited from 21-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#832177 Quest: New Ideas 7/9 Guard Kielan.

Posted by Bruut on 18 December 2013 - 10:12 in Archived Bug Reports

Hi, sort of a bug I guess.

New Ideas quest, stage 7/9, tells me to find Guard Kielan in the Secret Den, stumbled upon his ... erm ... twin brother at the South Gate with a big yellow quest marker over his head.

He is not the Guard Kielan I needed though, and from what I can see I have no active quests with this Kielan.

Sort of confusing until i reread the quest bit.

Image1.jpg

#832175 boondocks logout

Posted by Bruut on 18 December 2013 - 10:04 in Archived Bug Reports

had the same thing :) 

#829174 Isle of Nasaroth/tree house not loading.

Posted by Bruut on 11 December 2013 - 08:50 in Archived Bug Reports

Hi,

was doing the lvl18 quests "show no merci" and "a growing epidemic".

When I used the ladder to get from the cellar where the plague source is to go back to the tree house it did not load, kept giving the loading realm screen for Isle of Nasaroth.

When I refreshed the page I loaded back on the Isle of nasaroth right in front of the door of the tree house, and not in the tree house where the ladder should lead to.

#827855 De-leveling Change Poll

Posted by Bruut on 09 December 2013 - 19:39 in General Discussion

As the question stands i would vote "no" as I have no problem with the de-leveling in the game, but it looks more like this is about re-leveling so did not vote *confused*

#820971 FS Memes

Posted by Bruut on 18 November 2013 - 19:30 in General Discussion

DDOS01_zpsaca3aebf.jpg

#820756 FS Memes

Posted by Bruut on 17 November 2013 - 20:17 in General Discussion

USHLDNT_zps009b7a5d.jpg

#820071 FS Memes

Posted by Bruut on 15 November 2013 - 13:49 in General Discussion

43024355.jpg

#819505 Moovember mask?

Posted by Bruut on 12 November 2013 - 11:54 in Game Help

okay ... wait a minute .... thanks to the army :? 

As far as I know Movember is a global movement to raise awareness for prostate-cancer and other 'male'-diseases. 

It is aimed at raising awareness and remove taboos as well as raise funds by growing a moustache during the month November (or in my case a fake moustache).

More info just search "Movember" there is a wiki page and also the (.com) official website.

ps: love the xtra o in the cows take on it .. 

#818461 Tripple exp week

Posted by Bruut on 04 November 2013 - 13:08 in General Discussion

triple xp event + zombie brew + pulsing skeletal potion = .... erm ... a lot of xp 

#817883 S.E. respawning time :?

Posted by Bruut on 29 October 2013 - 14:04 in Game Help

*runs circles around mr. Jedi to get sprinkled with magic* 

thanx for the quick response, and i guess the random makes sense :D 

#817878 S.E. respawning time :?

Posted by Bruut on 29 October 2013 - 13:35 in Game Help

Hi,

I was wondering if there are set times for S.E.s to respawn.

Read somewhere that some respawn at 10min past the hour, but that was info from 2010. 

thanx in advance :) 

#817777 Spine Chomper assault!

Posted by Bruut on 28 October 2013 - 16:11 in General Discussion

Thanx for the event, good opportunity to hunt some shards ....

Glad i did not stumble onto a Dawn Chomper this morning, that prey description sounds just like me before my coffee ....

Dawn Spine Chomper is a Chomper that decided it liked to hunt first thing in the morning, when prey tends to be a bit fuzzy headed and potentially easy meat. Why its appearance has begun to mimic a cockerel is anyones guess.

#817578 Update 2.34

Posted by Bruut on 26 October 2013 - 15:09 in General Discussion

Love the template, makes 'life' a lot easier :D 

Love the new medal!

#815631 About common items

Posted by Bruut on 09 October 2013 - 08:13 in General Discussion

I hope you did not use the wiki to search these levels, I found several creatures that according to wiki drop common items but they did not, only available through shops.

UFSG gave me two creatures, but only 1 of 6 items dropped by them is common. Turned out to be better to kill rats.

#815498 Next Roadmap - VOTE NOW!

Posted by Bruut on 08 October 2013 - 15:15 in General Discussion

Change PvP Ladder hits to not be bountyable 

do hits still count towards smasher-medal :? 

#814894 New PvP ladder sets on behalf of Hoof

Posted by Bruut on 04 October 2013 - 09:59 in General Discussion

First of all I love new and shiny gear, and being able to create something valuable with ladder tokens might spark interest for playing the ladder. More people playing means more fun :D 

However for my range (lvl100-149, only range i played and can speak for, if i can speak for anything) there are a few sets already. There is a choice of gear if you want to go for defense, armor or suicide; with the good stuff in the lower part of the range.

Further more I wonder what the stats should be like of these new sets. Some buffs/potions are so overpowering that a new set with +100 attack doesnt get me very excited or worried (att can (fairly simple) be boosted to 4500 already).

What I would love to have is alternative gear for all the crystaline items of the set ups at lvl135 (Nuadas) and lvl125 (Aello/Berserker).

Not to replace them and turn them into useless arena prizes but to have off-line alternatives with for example higher levels of pvp defensive enhancements. 

All to often it happens that players bounty ladder attacks and with several bounties smashed by several of his guildies there is just not much left when you log back on.

#814386 Next Roadmap...

Posted by Bruut on 02 October 2013 - 11:39 in General Discussion

"Dominance" section with top-rated.

Maybe just a personal interest of mine, but would love to see who has been holding that #1 for longest so far. Not nescesarily devided by ladder range, just the sum of all hours at the #1 spot. 

There are ofcourse more important issues to solve but then again i think this isnt very complicated to make, all the info is stored for the medals already.

Ohw and if it worsens the 9 o'clock lag then just forget about it altogether ;) 

#810314 Composing!

Posted by Bruut on 06 September 2013 - 06:42 in General Discussion

Great stuff, love the making up our own names, my first potion was a glass of whine, too bad it is bound cause i know some people that seriously love whine ... 

anyways

Question about the selection of skills and XP. Do we get more different skills and higher levels with higher composing-XP or is it still a small selection because it is just released. (this is probably explained in a different thread for wich i will look)

#808943 Guild VS. Guild

Posted by Bruut on 29 August 2013 - 12:28 in Game Content

ok, not voted as i am not sure what "old GvG" exactly is, sorry am a noob to the game.

as for your arguments:

1) GvG as it is isnt rocket science. Initiate conflict do your hits. 

2) "Everything was self done" .... that sounds more like Player vs Guild or even Player vs Player (if only one is retaliating). Isnt GvG per definition something that should be done by a guild, team work and all that :? 

3) Like i said i do not know the "old GvG" but i am assuming that even the old version is a set of rules designed by HCS, can you explain wich old rules and wich new rules you want :? 

4) Why should it save stamina :? Everything in the game can be bought, traded or shared except stamina. How you spend your stamina shows what part of the game you are devoted to. Buffing your guild mates to help attack in a GvG (or defend them during a retal) instead of using all stam to level takes dedication, if no one in the guild has that they should not win a conflict.

From your arguments i get the impression that you want it changed so it will be easier, if so my vote would be no. 

#803749 PVP Deflect

Posted by Bruut on 01 August 2013 - 20:28 in General Discussion

Ok kewl, sounds like a plan j3k, dont let a single buff deflect you from joining ;) 

It is part of PvP, it adds to the fun for me, a bit of chance that can ruin "the plan" or help reach your medal sooner then you thought. And besides if 1 hit gets deflected the day has 23 more chances to smash :) 

#803166 PVP Deflect

Posted by Bruut on 30 July 2013 - 10:38 in General Discussion

j3k wich ladder are you in, did not see you in 150-199, or are you not in any because people can use deflect :?

Anyways back on topic, imo deflect should stay and bounties too.

Deflect because the moment a player goes offline and buffs wear out it is the only thing that can cause a miss, if the attacker is properly geared and buffed that is. Also it is a easy available buff that everyone can use and get. It is part of the game use it or not.

Bounties because pvp-ladder attacks count towards smasher medal. I changed my opinion about this as i thought people on the ladder should expect to be hit, but as long as ladder attacks are part of the smasher medal they should be bountyable. Besides that there are plenty tactics available to deal with kids that bounty every ladder attack ;) 

#802259 Diamond Medals!

Posted by Bruut on 25 July 2013 - 21:54 in General Discussion

anyone out there with a diamond dominance :?

asking this because there is no Top Rated section on dominance to check ;) 

#802006 These Darn Mosquitoes!

Posted by Bruut on 24 July 2013 - 13:10 in General Discussion

They do live up to their pesky reputation, I am convinced they were still respawning today, it was not just AM.

I think HCS is having a laugh and we will see them the rest of summer xD

#802005 Am I the most unlucky temple prayer ever?

Posted by Bruut on 24 July 2013 - 13:03 in General Discussion

I have won diddly squat  :P

Mongo lucky, whats the stats on a perf. FF. Diddly Squat :? 

I never won anything, praying (almost) everyday since january 2013 :( 

#800929 Structure Addition for GvG

Posted by Bruut on 17 July 2013 - 14:18 in General Discussion

can it show the 'cool-down' time, or a list of guilds that cant be attacked yet, please :) 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: