#1 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 January 2008 - 14:00

The snow was so deep in places that Penny had to carry Troop as she led Aerylon up the mountain path. The chill wind whipped her long red hair about, and she drew her cloak tighter around herself and the little dog. She carefully picked her way through the loose rocks, snow drifts and icy patches, steadily making her way to the Ethereal City, where she hoped to lodge for a few days to rest herself and her animals, and to replenish her supplies.

Ahead a bit, on the edge of the path, she saw a murder of crows, eating someting on the ground. Troop saw them too, and eventually wriggled out of her arms and bounded down the path. She hurried forth, and saw that it was the corpse of Dolfie, whom she had met a few times, but did not know well. His decaying body was a pitiful sight, eyes already devoured by the crows that were now harassing the little terrier, who was growling and barking wildly at the black birds.

Feeling sorry for the hapless Dolfie, she shooed the feasting ravens from his body, and set about removing what she could salvage of his gear. She drug him over a ways and proceded to bury him properly. Soon. she had build a respectable cairn of stones over Dolfie, and stood back to look over her work. Wiping her brow, she pulled a rusty training sword and helm from her pack and used them to mark the grave of poor Dolfie. After a short pause to rest and drink from her canteen, she saluted Dolfie one last time, whistled for the dog, and resumed leading Aerylon up the path

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#2 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2008 - 14:38

:shock:

That was you? I thought dolfie de-leveled himself.. :P

#3 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 January 2008 - 15:18

:shock:

That was you? I thought dolfie de-leveled himself.. :P

I just buried the poor fool. He did delvl himself, then ASKED to be banned. Poor Dolfie

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#4 TheEggman

TheEggman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 22:23

nice one...though i believe it would be better not to put "poor dolfie"...i mean give him some heroic death or something...like there lies dolfie and all around him is the pile of dead natives he killed with a pick axe his grandfather gave him...

#5 fs_dolfie

fs_dolfie
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2008 - 18:37

hmmm :|

#6 fs_sarcasm

fs_sarcasm
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2010 - 19:29

Awesome, BadPenny.

I sometimes still enjoy reading this, as it somehow manages to cheer me up and remind me of all my memories about FS. Good or bad memories, don't care. I had a good time playing FS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: