Photo

GLOBAL EVENT REWARD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

Poll: GLOBAL REWARD (53 member(s) have cast votes)

do you agree with the suggested global reward system?

1. YES (17 votes [32.08%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 32.08%

2. NO (36 votes [67.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 67.92%

Vote

#41 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 April 2015 - 01:05

REWARDS

Top 100: +2 chests and medal progress (3 + 2 extra = 5 chests in total)

200.000+ kills: +2 chests and NO medal progress (3 + 2 extra = 5 chests in total)

100.000+ kills: +1 chest and NO medal progress (3 + 1 extra = 4 chests in total)

5.000+ kills: +0 chest and NO medal progress (3 + 0 extra = 3 chests in total)

I think it is not fair for those who do 200k+ kills to get the same reward as those who only did the bare minimum of 5k kills

please vote yes or no :)

REWARDS DO NOT STACK, you get ONE of the rewards

Haahaha, rich get richer, AND we have to thank them for blessing us with their participation so we can get a few chests.  Not surprising you're level 2400+.  Get over yourself.

No, count me out.  Fine as it is.  Although I would bring back avis or some other intangible.

DP

Edit: and I couldn't resist, those who argue..."well they did pay for their big stam bank..." who wants to play a pay-to-win game?  Its bad enough as it is.  Man, remember when I got wear Tarbidas set...like a boss!

DP, again.

Edited by DeadParrot, 21 April 2015 - 01:16.

Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#42 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 April 2015 - 02:37

I voted no , This is an exceptional global  due to the high level of the potions offered  on completion , lets get real here  players chose to do 200,000+ kills as they wanted to ensure  as far as is possible their place in the top 100,   never seen the community come together like this , not so long ago  The Cows were accused of setting up for failure  on the premise the target was too high !!!  well this global result has  made a mockery of all those complaints , , It was simply a choice and for this global  the rewards are such that every one wants to make sure they get the ruby chest ( Extravagant  Easter Basket ) After this Event the community will never be able to complain about the target set !!!  ,   Wee  :)

definitely scathing in some parts but if we put that aside and look at facts, it is true, it is amazingly funny how motivated we are when rewards are great, bunnies are worth 5 points yet total isnt 5 times what we can achieve yet but the top end of the top100 is def putting in some big numbers :P

#43 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:00

In previous events with critters paying 1 kill per 1 stam we still would be short of 17.5 mill kills even now divide the total kills by 5 and you will see.

#44 3JS

3JS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:08

Realistically, if you put the numbers in perspective, the totals aren't that good. Like zizz said, divide the total by 5, since most players (I would assume) are strictly killing the bunnies. The totals are pretty much the same as every other recent global event. 

Now, that's not a complaint as much as it is a simple observation. Even with the tremendous reward, the community is still mostly doing the minimum to qualify. The solution to this is tricky, however. There really is no way to balance the high and low stam banks. The low stam guys will struggle if the minimum is raised, while the high stam guys who prefer to skate by and get the same rewards will continue to do so. This is why a tiered reward system needs to be implemented. 

#45 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 15:40

Not sure I understand? A guildmate of mine recieved 4 easter baskets I only recieved 3...? Neither Him nor I made it into top 100??? Why do I recieve one less? You made no Statment in Global Event when it was realesed that if you had more kills you would recieve more Easter baskets! Or i would have done more to claim more ( obviously ) i didnt put in alot of kills cause i only had 8k stamina when event started.... And by the time I had more Top 100 was at 200k i would have never made it..! And i do not compose so i didnt hunt for frags..! Where is the fairness in this? Leave the events alone and stop feeding the greedy.. Truly Sickening to see how they get waited on hand and foot every time they let out a cry

#46 SlntScream

SlntScream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 15:54

When I hunted my bunnies, the community was already very close to ruby tier, and there was little to no chance of getting into the top 100, so I stopped at 12k kills..

Can't help but find it a bit unfair. A heads up about the extra basket would've been nice.

TluddMk.png

#47 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 21 April 2015 - 16:19

When I hunted my bunnies, the community was already very close to ruby tier, and there was little to no chance of getting into the top 100, so I stopped at 12k kills..

Can't help but find it a bit unfair. A heads up about the extra basket would've been nice.

I'm in the same basket as you. Community had more than blown away the goal by the time I did mine, but I did more than 5k, just for the frags, however less than 15k where the extra prize was allocated.

[Not really complaining though, just couldn't resist making the bad joke... same basket... heh heh...]

#48 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 April 2015 - 16:20

Those who put in exceptional effort on numbers were given an extra chest. Simple as that.

*Locked*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: