Photo

Hey! New here!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Artemys

Artemys

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:12

Hey everyone! :)

New to the game! Still testing it, I'm a couple of quests in, lots of points to spend and i'd really like to understand the game mindset better before wasting time and points :)

A bunch of easy question:

1. would it be ok to over-specialize in one play style? At this point in the game I don't even see if there are actual "classes"... it seems like you can mix and match but I don't know up to where... I.E., would it be doable to create an "Arcane Archer" concept which mixes ranged skills with healing? Or an "Eldritch Knight" which combines sword stuff with powerful magic?

2. Is there room for PvE / Guild play? I like group contents like dungeons and even light RP if it ever comes up. Is this game good in terms of community and PUGS?

3. Any advice is welcome. :)

Cheers!

#2 TheGreatUsanagiSlayer

TheGreatUsanagiSlayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 15:06

1.There are talents starting from level 5 or so with destinct trees...most are tailored to one role (melle dps, healer, etc) you can mix them but it takes some time or a lot of asking what works.

2.guilds aren't really active around...but you always can ask people in Worldchat to help you

3.Give the game some time...you will probably come to love the small but nice community with a lot of helpful people.

#3 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 15:37

Hey everyone! :)

New to the game! Still testing it, I'm a couple of quests in, lots of points to spend and i'd really like to understand the game mindset better before wasting time and points :)

A bunch of easy question:

1. would it be ok to over-specialize in one play style? At this point in the game I don't even see if there are actual "classes"... it seems like you can mix and match but I don't know up to where... I.E., would it be doable to create an "Arcane Archer" concept which mixes ranged skills with healing? Or an "Eldritch Knight" which combines sword stuff with powerful magic?

2. Is there room for PvE / Guild play? I like group contents like dungeons and even light RP if it ever comes up. Is this game good in terms of community and PUGS?

3. Any advice is welcome. :)

Cheers!

best are to be melee class only or only ranger or magic never split up to heal as if you kill fast you dont need to heal only use hp pot.

Best class to grind i saw warrior /warsin (heavy armor)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: