• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Nikopol

Nikopol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:52

Dear HCS, please in the future add the summon of spirit companion to the game, by analogy with the games of Bloodborne & Dark Soul 2!

How to pass dungeon mode alone? Simply, call the soul of one of strong players of Eldevin!
Very, very useful possibility to pass dungeon alone, I like to play a lone person, but now to pass 35+ dungeon mode it is almost impossible.

With love, Eldevin fan.   :unsure:

#2 luke94

luke94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 25 December 2015 - 13:10

I like to play a lone person

that's what story mode is for if you like to play by yourself. to3 dungeon mode is not that hard to solo by the way

June 2013 (beta) - July 2017

#3 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 14:57

wrong game if you want to be loner.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#4 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Finland

Posted 25 December 2015 - 15:43

I can just barely imagine having a dungeon run with spirit mode tank or healer controlled by crappy AI.  :D  Those adventures would be quite wild and fun. But as previous comments say, story mode is for solo players.

#5 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 25 December 2015 - 15:57

btw how to know if "AL" can hold agro or heal good. And the game are to made in solo mode (alone) or dungeon mode (5 man group) and some dungeon only need tank and 4 dps (1-2 mage)  that can off heal. 

#6 111111111111111111

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 16:41

Yea. More story modes and let dungeons complete in solo. To many many lone rangers. :D

And finaly make everything easier. :) Now this game only for hardcores. :(

Edited by Aliarth, 25 December 2015 - 16:43.

#7 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 December 2015 - 21:31

I can just barely imagine having a dungeon run with spirit mode tank or healer controlled by crappy AI.  :D  Those adventures would be quite wild and fun. But as previous comments say, story mode is for solo players.

if u r talking about me .. then i think i held agro pretty good .. if thats some random Al then ignore me :D

#8 Nikopol

Nikopol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:05

totally agree with you, but ... Why not? For example, to perform the daily quest Benevolent Dungeoneer alone. Limit 1 summon day/dungeon.

#9 Crasken

Crasken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Finland

Posted 26 December 2015 - 14:42

totally agree with you, but ... Why not? For example, to perform the daily quest Benevolent Dungeoneer alone. Limit 1 summon day/dungeon.

The game is already very solo-player friendly. I think that discouraging players to group up for group activities such as dungeons even further is just bad idea. The whole idea behind benevolent dungeoneer is to help newer, lower level players players get dungeon runs with a chance to socialize with more experienced players, maybe even gain guidance from these veterans. Making bene solo quest would discourage meeting these new players and partly leaves them hanging. That's a quick look into my point of view to your question "why not?". Also, as I said earlier, replacing party member in 5-man dungeon mode group with crappy AI won't really work either. Too bad lots of maxed players just complete bene with their friends' mid-level alt for quick unity remnants which is why the whole thing is slowly losing its meaning. 

#10 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:08

I can be your companion :P

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: