67 replies to this topic

#21 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 August 2022 - 11:04

Golden Idol IS UNACHIEVABLE for guilds which have only 1 or 2 members. 

Why cant a small guild that has 1 or 2 players have the ability to attempt to capture a relic? 

I think its time to change that.

2 Members guild is not supposed to be called "Guild"

It is a group work , the more active members means you should be closer to achieve ...

Though I know some of those Achievements unrealistic or the reward doesn't match with the effort.

Edited by shindrak, 07 August 2022 - 11:06.

#22 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 07 August 2022 - 11:13

Golden Idol IS UNACHIEVABLE for guilds which have only 1 or 2 members. 

Why cant a small guild that has 1 or 2 players have the ability to attempt to capture a relic? 

I think its time to change that.

Ez. Get another family member to join the crew! You only need 3 for relics eh?

#23 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 07 August 2022 - 16:01

That relic restriction is there for a reason. It should remain for very obvious reasons. Recruit people to your guild or pay someone if you wanna capture.

#24 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 07 August 2022 - 21:33

That relic restriction is there for a reason. It should remain for very obvious reasons. Recruit people to your guild or pay someone if you wanna capture.

Maybe we'll see a new crop of traveling players to join groups for relics.  If you can do it for composing......

Screenshot everything!

#25 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 00:27

I've been thinking and doing some math for the relic achievement.  My suggestion is to lower the requirement to 26,280 hours.  That is the total number of hours for holding 3 relics 24 hours a day for one year.  Guilds with more relics may achieve that goal faster but guilds that typically hold fewer relics won't feel it's completely out of reach.  On the plus side, this achievement may spur some guilds to grab a relic or two that nobody has wanted prior to this update.

Screenshot everything!

#26 Arioche

Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 August 2022 - 08:09

Morning everyone!

Thank you for the feedback so far. I'll try my best to resolve these issues for you pronto!

I agree that changing the stat based bonuses should be percentage based so all players see some sort of gain. As for the other rewards, I will bring them forward for discussion and see if they can be bumped up a little. I understand there are also concerns with the requirements for some of these achievements.

I hope to return with good news!

#27 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 08:44

What is the reason that small guilds of 1 or 2 players cannot use a merc to capture a relic?  Like they do when creating a group to kill a SE.

As it is now these guilds cannot attempt to capture a relic.  I see no valid reason to not allow them to attempt to capture relics.

It seems unfair to me as under the current rules Golden Idol cannot be achieved by everyone in the game!!  Smaller guilds are at a disadvantage.

Edited by Melissa3, 08 August 2022 - 10:08.

#28 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 10:57

perhaps Fatality should be Tier-ed as well..

Fatality tier 1    500.000 hours +1 stamina
Fatality tier 2  +1.000.000 hours  +1 more stamina

Fatality tier 3  +2.000.000 hours +2 more stamina?

#29 fugrnugget

fugrnugget

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 13:40

The achievement threshold for Fatality should be reconsidered for sure. I guess we'll find out during the next global but the wording makes it seem like the tracking is for mob kills, not contribution. 100M is effectively impossible for smaller guilds and even for the largest guilds with large stam banks it will take several years. 

#30 StarCraft

StarCraft

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 14:23

I’m still having the issue of Teleport Buff not working on the app unless I specifically buff myself with it in the app. If I have it on from the browser and then switch to the app, it doesn’t let me teleport even though it shows I have it on me.

sy8HCcT.png

#31 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 August 2022 - 14:23

What is the reason that small guilds of 1 or 2 players cannot use a merc to capture a relic? Like they do when creating a group to kill a SE.

As it is now these guilds cannot attempt to capture a relic. I see no valid reason to not allow them to attempt to capture relics.

It seems unfair to me as under the current rules Golden Idol cannot be achieved by everyone in the game!! Smaller guilds are at a disadvantage.

What's stopping you from recruiting someone? Next will you be asking for guilds to be able to gvg with 2 members?

Edited by Maehdros, 08 August 2022 - 14:31.

#32 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 14:33

perhaps Fatality should be Tier-ed as well..
Fatality tier 1    500.000 hours +1 stamina
Fatality tier 2  +1.000.000 hours  +1 more stamina
Fatality tier 3  +2.000.000 hours +2 more stamina?

Yep, I think all achievements should be tiered like medals

#33 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 August 2022 - 17:37

Yep, I think all achievements should be tiered like medals

So, would this mean that Unstoppable or Eagle Eye would need to be done again, again?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#34 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 18:45

What's stopping you from recruiting someone? Next will you be asking for guilds to be able to gvg with 2 members?

ALL guilds should be entitled to attempt to take a relic.  No matter if that guild is only 1 player or 50 players.  Why stop the small guilds from having that right ?  What is the reasoning ?

#35 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 20:08

So, would this mean that Unstoppable or Eagle Eye would need to be done again, again?

depends on the achievement, like medals or tiers on global quests..

example.. on a global event, once u reach tier No1, that's it, u take it as granded,  and u keep moving till you reach tier 2. and the progress between tiers cant be lost.

some other achievements,  like the medal "guild loyalty, u keep on gaining tiers and advance,  but if u leave the guild, u lose it all together and start from the start..

I like tiers.. it gives a sence of keep on trying and evolving.. 
instead of just doing something once and that's it..
it keeps u stimulated and "draws" you into participating even more

#36 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 21:23

ALL guilds should be entitled to attempt to take a relic.  No matter if that guild is only 1 player or 50 players.  Why stop the small guilds from having that right ?  What is the reasoning ?

All players have the freedom to choose what kind of guild they want to be a part of.  Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.  You have chosen a 2 member guild because the advantages outweighed the disadvantages.  Now it seems you need to re-evaluate whether that choice still works for you but activating mercenaries for relics just because you don't like the established game mechanics is not the solution.

Screenshot everything!

#37 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 21:26

Hello Fellow Sword Players, I see that many people are upset with rewards about achievements from the previous 5 to these NEW 10 .
Before suggestions changes to the old achievements my proposition to the NEW ones which are Reign of Fire, Open Season, Rock Bottom, Ain't Easy Being Green & Gone Fishing ( Current Reward 10 plus based stats)
 is this: 
A based tier reward towards the ultimate achievement. For example, everyone wants tier achievements so how about this:
100k kills= 1%, 200k kills =2%, 300k= 3% & so on. At the end the guild will have 10% % have unlocked the achievement. This way players can work on this passively and still feel the bonuses without the out of proportion cost to reward.
If the HCS staff can get an idea of this & implemented to all achievements, I would be certain more guilds would work towards attempting to getting all these achievements done. 

Edited by IVANIDAS, 08 August 2022 - 21:27.

1XUAuwf.png

#38 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 21:41

Suggestions to previous guild achievements as a tier system:

Eagle eye:

250k kills= 10 stamina 500k=20 stamina scale to 100 stamina
Unstoppable is tricky as it was supposed to be a continuation to this so thats up in the air
Same with Stronger together , new achievement is a continuation to this.

Exterminators:
100k= 1 GS scale to 1 mill= 10 GS
Abracadabra & Alakazam seem fine maybe boost reward
Donated to the Piggy:

10 mill =1 GS scale to 100 for 10 GS
Golden Idol :

Every 1k hours= GS scale to 10 GS
Fatality seems fine boost reward 

1XUAuwf.png

#39 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 August 2022 - 21:57

ALL guilds should be entitled to attempt to take a relic. No matter if that guild is only 1 player or 50 players. Why stop the small guilds from having that right ? What is the reasoning ?

All guilds are. If they have 3 members or more. You want game mechanics changed for your play style. YOU made that choice.

Next we will see guilds asking to be able to 2 man gvg with only 2 members.

Why now have you only spoken up about not being able to create groups to take relics? It's been that way since the beginning of the game and seemingly hasn't bothered you until now?

Edited by Maehdros, 08 August 2022 - 21:59.

#40 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 22:31

Morning everyone!

Thank you for the feedback so far. I'll try my best to resolve these issues for you pronto!

I agree that changing the stat based bonuses should be percentage based so all players see some sort of gain. As for the other rewards, I will bring them forward for discussion and see if they can be bumped up a little. I understand there are also concerns with the requirements for some of these achievements.

I hope to return with good news!

Thank you for considering the suggestions that have been listed. I do look forward to what is discussed and decided - hope it will be much better :D

What is the reason that small guilds of 1 or 2 players cannot use a merc to capture a relic?  Like they do when creating a group to kill a SE.

As it is now these guilds cannot attempt to capture a relic.  I see no valid reason to not allow them to attempt to capture relics.

It seems unfair to me as under the current rules Golden Idol cannot be achieved by everyone in the game!!  Smaller guilds are at a disadvantage.

This feels like the wrong thread to talk about relic changes (this is talking about guild achievements). I suggest posting to this one instead: https://forums.hunte...howtopic=77879 

Edited by Tilley10, 08 August 2022 - 22:32.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: