10 replies to this topic

#1 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 23:24

Ok. You have Grave Robber buff. You find a player who's Profile says. Inactive. They have in hand over 100k gold. You smack them and win. You take all the gold from their hand

#2 TxLxS

TxLxS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 00:07

I like creativity but sorry it's the same as master thief enchanted:) I think chance to still all of defenders gold unless you mean better the odds wise

#3 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 02:02

You can already attack a player for gold in hand, active or not, and there is a minute chance of a Master Thief on every hit, active or not and regardless of stam used. I'd rather see the MT percentage increased instead of adding a second, very specialized buff.

Screenshot everything!

#4 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 15 March 2017 - 11:56

You can already attack a player for gold in hand, active or not, and there is a minute chance of a Master Thief on every hit, active or not and regardless of stam used. I'd rather see the MT percentage increased instead of adding a second, very specialized buff.

oh ok.

Yeah I was just messing around. Who doesn't know that they can't attack any player weather or not if they're active. I was telling a guild mate of mine. That anybody I come acrossed in my range who is inactive. Has no use for the gold the character has. I guess I was the only one amused by such a thought. There are too many buffs in the game now to help people hold on to their gold anyway. Trying to take it from active players is futile :P

#5 NineToes

NineToes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 20:28

I actually wouldnt mind a Grave Robber skill that allowed the theft of gold from an inactive profiles BANK instead of onhand gold.

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:13

yeah, like that will happen....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 June 2018 - 18:18

it would be cooler if you could have a 1% chance on 100 stam hits to steal a random equipped gear piece or an item from inventory from an unactive player whos been unactive more than 1 year.

Edited by gapukas, 21 June 2018 - 18:19.

#8 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 02:23

it would be cooler if you could have a 1% chance on 100 stam hits to steal a random equipped gear piece or an item from inventory from an unactive player whos been unactive more than 1 year.

or purple pennies even

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:53

Yeah, afraid none of these ideas will be implemented.

~ Grim

#10 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 July 2018 - 19:08

I actually wouldnt mind a Grave Robber skill that allowed the theft of gold from an inactive profiles BANK instead of onhand gold.

I have a buff in mind that steals gold from the bank. buff name: Identity Theft or Phishing :D

sigma_468x60.jpg

#11 mumble

mumble

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 20:07

I have a buff in mind that steals gold from the bank. buff name: Identity Theft or Phishing :D

Being able to steal gold from banks will just lead people to convert it to FSP, flooding the market and raising the price per point, thus increasing the price of AH items

TtEOkGO.png

“You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.”

― Bob Marley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: