#21 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2020 - 15:42

Hoofmaster has told us, yes, you can capture multiple relics. We have told you this already. I have passed on the feedback however and will review.

~ Grim

#22 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 15:54

We have told you this already.

Where exactly? 
In the forums post about the update (this one), I can only see Hoof saying the opposite.

But anyway, good to have a final answer on the matter, thank you.

#23 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 16:28

Hoofmaster has told us, yes, you can capture multiple relics. We have told you this already. I have passed on the feedback however and will review.

~ Grim

only thing hoofmaster telling us community is this 

It's only vs. creatures

and this is how it working when update at beginning, my guild doing many times and 1 group take 1 relic, nobody knowing when it later get changing to 1 group take 5 relics

biggrim you already knowing how easy and joke is to catching relics, with this becoming more joke

please do updates for improving game, not making bad updates

I understanding for making 1 group kill 5 creatures, this very helping community when small guilds needing time for having big group killing elite and super elite or when players doing questing but can you saying what improving 1 group taking 5 relics do? 

instead of making bad update with 1 group taking 5 relics please work on relic battles, everyone knowing it easy and joke taking relics, change % of all defender stats because what we having is joke and everyone who capturing relic once knowing this

how is logic for you hcs that 1 player stat (with 2 new player joining game stats) can beating over 50 defender stats? and still this getting ignoring and making worse by doing 1 group taking 5 relics, very bad, please go fixing it to what hoofmaster said and what it was at beginning

It's only vs. creatures

#24 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2020 - 16:54

only thing hoofmaster telling us community is this

And we have told you that it works for Relics. 

~ Grim

#25 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 18:06

And we have told you that it works for Relics. 

~ Grim

today was first time I hearing that admin saying it working on relics too, from this posting 

Can we get a final answer on this please, we have heard different answers from different Devs.

nobody I asking knewing that admin saying this, where did you getting this information before rest of community?

biggrim, I not trying to starting fighting, please I only wanting understanding because it not make sense or logic

I asking again can you please explaining why doing 1 group taking 5 relics when you knowing fact that relic capturing are very easy and joke? in my country that saying: putting oil when it is already fire 

admins, I respecting you and I thanking you very much for group update and liking seing updates but this update very bad, only good thing about it is 1 group kill 5 creatures, this is improvement

admins, go do relic battle and see with your eyes how easy and joke it is capturing relic, even capturing relic that having many defenders and with 1 group taking 5 relics it worse

if you not wanting changing back to 1 group taking 1 relic, then ok but then you must changing broken relic battle to increasing % of defenders stats

I was in many relic wars, before and after composing, Reign of Terror,1 group taking 5 relics:

before: everyone stats in group and defender was very important, they needing changing to pvp setups, getting buffing an it was very good compitition, everyone stats was important

after: only lead defender and lead attacker really need pvp setup because with crazy high composing other stats of all defenders on relic mattering very little

hcs, you knowing this truth and can seeing from admin view

I will stop here and again if leaving 1 group taking 5 relics then fix already broken relic battle: please go increasing % of defender stats for making it worth defending and best remove punishment when guild having more than 2 relics

we players can only giving you info like we doin with pvp protection on pvp ladder, it taking many years for you to listen, nobody knowing why it taking that long but in end you fixing it

does hcs even knowing that when guild havng more than 2 relics they get % punishment of stats? most active guilds in game having more than 2 relics and this proofing more how easy and joke it is capturing relics

I knowing hcs wanting making game better and I liking it but please do relic battle and see truth with your eyes, then come fix relic battles for us, thank you

Edited by kitobas, 13 November 2020 - 18:11.

#26 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 13 November 2020 - 19:35

it was mentioned in discord about a week ago ,so its not there fault that you didnt see it i there

if you check back i think it was me who sent you all pms about it ,so you all knew it was on about a week ago ,now that im taking 6 relics at a time you start complaining 

Edited by activeh1, 13 November 2020 - 19:37.

5aZzW0p.png,

#27 Mzzery

Mzzery

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 21:04

I think this "update" is broken. I don't understand the logic behind it at all. 

og3DxyP.gif

#28 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 13 November 2020 - 23:08

I think this "update" is broken. I don't understand the logic behind it at all. 

Indeed. I to fail to see how this is a forward step at all. Why was this needed in the first place? Altogether very strange addition.

Please hoof take a moment to review whether this was truly well thought through. Thank you.

#29 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 13 November 2020 - 23:09

the answer is simple ,DEFEND THEM

30 players in epic gear is not defending a relic 

23:17 13/Nov/2020 [ xxxxxxx ], lead by xxxx attempted to capture your relic Blue Chasm (7, 9 - Mountain Path) but your defense held them back - your relic is still secure.  [ Reply | Buff | Send | Trade ]  [ View Combat ]

we are

Edited by activeh1, 13 November 2020 - 23:21.

5aZzW0p.png,

#30 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 00:15

if someone mentioned to me the 5/5 groups were good for relics, i would refer them to this thread and quote

It's only vs. creatures

:huh:

if i remember discord correctly, comments made there scroll away after some minutes

whereas a news update in-game stays on the sidebar till I click on it, giving me a chance to read it

we shouldn't have to rely on word of mouth to get news of changes from announcements made on discord (if that's where news of the change came from)

#31 Grumpy Grey

Grumpy Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 00:27

we shouldn't have to rely on word of mouth to get news of changes from announcements made on discord (if that's where news of the change came from)

Fully agree on the word of mouth .
As far as the Group attack update well I'm liking it probably more than those guilds who like to delevel people for interfering with what they deem to be their relics.
Game mechanics are  evolving i guess how we play should evolve also.

#32 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 00:30

if someone mentioned to me the 5/5 groups were good for relics, i would refer them to this thread and quote

:huh:

if i remember discord correctly, comments made there scroll away after some minutes

whereas a news update in-game stays on the sidebar till I click on it, giving me a chance to read it

That's exactly why I kept asking the answer from HCS staff, without them saying anything it's not a "new feature", it's a bug/exploit...I kept disbanning my groups and making a new (and way weaker) one to capture a Relic.

-

Indeed. I to fail to see how this is a forward step at all. Why was this needed in the first place? Altogether very strange addition.

Please hoof take a moment to review whether this was truly well thought through. Thank you.

Second that.

#33 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 November 2020 - 01:14

Since I was recently told that nobody wants to know what I think, I'll just agree with duckie....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#34 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 02:25

Hi,

I just tried to kick a guild member and was informed "Unranked members cannot kick other guild members" And so I, a guild founder, cannot kick folk from my own guild.

I also found a new rank called "Guild Founder" in my ranks, which had zero permissions and a 25% tax rate. Both myself and my fellow guild founder are assigned both this new "Guild Founder" rank and the original GF ranking with full permissions.

So, either my guild is being hacked, or this update has done something screwy. I'm hoping the latter.

Please look into this ASAP. Ticket has been submited, but it is Friday, and your office is closed for 3 days.

Other GFs - have you noticed any change in functionality? And new ranks appearing in your lists?

Happy Friday, I hope!

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#35 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 03:57

if you check back i think it was me who sent you all pms about it

if it has come to the point we are considering giving activeh1 mass messaging privileges notifying us of game changes

then truly the Apocalypse is near

Edited by duktayp, 14 November 2020 - 04:04.

#36 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 04:42

Hi,

I just tried to kick a guild member and was informed "Unranked members cannot kick other guild members" And so I, a guild founder, cannot kick folk from my own guild.

I also found a new rank called "Guild Founder" in my ranks, which had zero permissions and a 25% tax rate. Both myself and my fellow guild founder are assigned both this new "Guild Founder" rank and the original GF ranking with full permissions.

So, either my guild is being hacked, or this update has done something screwy. I'm hoping the latter.

Please look into this ASAP. Ticket has been submited, but it is Friday, and your office is closed for 3 days.

Other GFs - have you noticed any change in functionality? And new ranks appearing in your lists?

Happy Friday, I hope!

i'm in a solo guild, no biggee, I left and joined a friends' guild to experiment

everything is as you described

i tried doing GF stuff: managing ranks, changing ranks, changing website....nothing, "you do not have permission/access, etc"

he couldn't kick me either

Edited by duktayp, 14 November 2020 - 04:57.

#37 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 05:20

Thank you Duktayp for trying that out.

It is not a no biggee to kill a solo guild. That was a sacrifice to check something out. I owe you.

You are appreciated. And not just because you smell of bacon...

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#38 disavow

disavow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 20:12

I submitted a Ticket about Guild Founder not having rights on the 7th, they took 2 days to respond on the 9th. A guild founder not being able to use the functions for a guild doesn't seem to merit fixing.

#39 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 14 November 2020 - 20:16

I submitted a Ticket about Guild Founder not having rights on the 7th, they took 2 days to respond on the 9th. A guild founder not being able to use the functions for a guild doesn't seem to merit fixing.

giphy.gif

#40 mary4ever

mary4ever

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 00:10

I do not think I need to post my oppinion about the relic group change, it's rather obvious BUT ......

guys, you thought 5 was horrible, it's NOT just 5 ..... it's 10 baby, 10 !!!  :P

so 1 group => 10 relics !!! (do not forget the upgrades)  :P

I do not want to sound ungrateful BUT I would rather see 1 update that the community actually wants rather than 5 updates that the community does not want, need or care about !!!

please do NOT get me wrong, I am always happy to see any kind of update => this proofs that someone is working on FS !!!  :)

I would really appreciate it if HCS makes a GAME POLL (NOT forum poll so you reach more people) & let the community decide which update they want to see next (just gives us 5 choices & go with the majority vote, like you did in the past)

this would avoid wasting your time on "bad updates" which you will have to spend even more time to fix + actually get some updates that the community wants / needs, would be a WIN - WIN for both the community & HCS  :D

3 players on iggy (1 troll & 2 players whose posts never make any sense)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: