Caasomyer- The Ultimate Sword. The Beginning

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:50

"I see something quite out of place here. A picture of beauty in this dark place. And if you failed to notice such a lady then you are a either blind or a eunuch. But we must hurry or she will reach the sword before us." Gallen smiled and started chasing after the woman.

"Wait up, it is rather dangerous up ahead. One shouldn't go up there alone."

#22 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:55

"The girl? Hmm, you are have more affection than you look." Haiasi chuckled. "It doesn't really look like she wanted to be noticed. So I didn't."

#23 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 01:58

she stopped walking hearing them talking a breeze from behind came and blew her hair out in front of her. she pushed her hair back with three fingers.
"huh?" she said in a soft voice. she turned around hugging her bow the moon
and the mountain behind her. the wind came to her side this time blowing her hair out towards the trees it fell back into place when it stopped.

#24 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:00

"Wow... That was... Anticlimatic? Yeah..." Haiasi mumbled. "Gallan, I'm heading to the mountains now. so hurry up." He called.

#25 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:05

Gallen froze in his tracks when she turned around. The greatest artists in the world would have killed to be able to paint such a picture. He realized his mouth was still open and quickly shut it. He regained his composure and smiled at her. "Greetings milady, I am Gallen." He gave a formal bow. "I was trying to say that it is rather dangerous around here. If you would like, we would be happy to accompany you. For your safety of course.

#26 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:08

"umm ok..." she said as the other one passed her.

#27 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:12

"Excellent, adventures are far more enjoyable with more people. Oh, and the one in such a hurry is haiasi. Guess we'd best hurry or he will leave us behind." Gallen grinned and started walking after haiasi. "Come come, the sword isn't going to run away, no need to rush so much."

#28 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:15

Haiasi stopped in his tracks and turned around. "We? What do you mean we? I don't want a maiden following us!" He claimed. "She will end up getting hurt! Or... or... huh... nevermind...I didn't notice... But thats a bow..." He paused and stopped ranting. "So... You can protect yourself if we can't... Alright... I'm okay with it, then." Haisi sighed.

"Gallen, I honestly thought that you wanted to be responsible if she got hurt. I apoligize to you." He bowed. Then he turned to Keiku. "And I am sorry for underestimating you as well." He bowed yet again.

#29 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:18

she blushed and looked at the dirt floor a leaf was rolling towards the mountain. she felt it wasnt her place to talk. not unless she was spoken too.
she began walking with them

#30 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:21

"Not to worry, I wouldn't dream of being responsible. Now that thats all settled, onward we go." Gallen smiled and starting heading up the mountain.

#31 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:24

"But of course." he smiled. he was not used to the company, but he felt that it would be easy to adapt. "So, Gallen, what is our freind's name?"

#32 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:25

she walks behind them thinking too herself about why they decided to go towards the mountain. it felt to her as if she was tied with a string and the mountain gave another pull making her want to continue.

#33 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:31

Haiasi sensed her displeasure. "Somthing wrong?" he stopped. "You seem kind of tense. Did you not want to come?"

#34 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:33

she looked surprised "umm yes i want to come" she knew she had no choice the harder she thought of no going the harder she felt the pull as if the mountain was drawing them in. she did feel uneasy she knew that somthing bad might happen but she kept walking with the others.

#35 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:38

"Okay.. But if you need, you are welcome to leave now." Haiasi insisted.

#36 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:46

"It sounds like your trying to drive her away. Maybe you really are a eunuch. But, now that you mention it, we don't know her name do we." He smiled and turned to the lady. "So madame what shall we call you."

#37 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:48

'ill be fine..." she walked down the path the group was getting closer and closer.

#38 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:52

He sighed "Possibly... But I am not used to company... Don't attack me about it." He hurried on his way, "But I am troubled that I may possibly see a death other than my enemies. It would be worse if it were a girl.. She doesn't seem sure about it either.. I say what I think." he said.

"Come to think of it, I don't make much sense, eh?" He continued on quickly. "Hurry up. Before other try to claim it," he called.

#39 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:55

He suddently dropped to his knees. "That aura... Its so strong." He began to cough up blood. "Wha- What the hell..."

#40 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:03

"hahahaha..." a strange voice laughed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: