Caasomyer- The Ultimate Sword. The Beginning

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:14

Gallen bent over and looked at haiasi. "Are you alright? Perhaps you should worry about others less and more about yourself."

#42 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:32

she looks over at him with a shocked disgusted look on her face she bent down to help him
'what happened?" she asked
[/code]

#43 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:32

"That aura... Can you not feel it?" He stared at Gallan in awe.

#44 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:34

(ooc have a happy turkey day peoples -_^)

#45 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:36

(You're done for today then? lol, haven't slept in 3 days now.)

#46 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:41

Gallen looked a bit puzzled. "Well yes, it is a little pungent but I don't think thats any reason to cough up blood. Besides no sense worrying about him until he makes his appearance. Take everything in stride I always say." He smiled, but his muscles were tense and his arm close to his sword.

#47 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:42

"Augh... The pain... What is this sorcery?!" Haiasi stuggled to get up.

"Malevolent Intuders Beware!" His voice changed. "I am your nightmare... Run now or your soul shall be devoured." That was followed by wild laughter, then faded.

"Ugh... Demons!" Haiasi cried. The aura passed and he got up. "Wha- What was that?"

#48 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:50

He looked around. "Gallen, what just happen?" He looked again " Where is the girl?"

#49 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 16:47

she was al most at the mountain she stopped and sat behind a tree so the others couldn't see her she was scared of blood.

#50 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 16:49

So far so good.

#51 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2007 - 23:21

"Terrific... We've got a girl whos too afraid to show her face, a guy who can barly sense auras, and me. Who can't even use Shinigami right.." Haiasi thought. "We are going to die."

#52 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2007 - 03:49

Gallen looked around unsure of where the enemy was. He never did like hide and seek."Why don't they just come out and fight. All this mind game stuff is just silly. Either face me or get out of the way."

#53 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2007 - 19:08

The voice reconfigured. "As you wish." As soon as the voice had said this, a whirlwind was created in center of their sight, knocking Haiasi and Gallen back and making (Insert girl's name here) feel slightly sick. When it was gone, there stood a huge flesh golem with an even bigger sythe. "I suppose that my master wouldn't mind if I had but one soul."

#54 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2007 - 00:48

a sharp whistle came from behind the trees it was her she had shot an arrow at the beast she wasnt sure why it was there but she did know it wasnt good

#55 fs_gallenxsa

fs_gallenxsa
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2007 - 02:41

Gallen smiled as he saw the arrow whiz by and hollered to haiasi as he picked himself up off the ground. "You worry too much my good man. She may be a bit shy but her arrows speak loud enough. And they cry, 'to arms!'"

Gallen drew his sword and stood right in front of the golem. "Well now, aren't you a biggun. What say you make things easy on yourself and just surrender?" Gallen gave a such a smile that beguiled common sense. There was no fear but not really any courage either. It was like a child about to play their favorite game.

#56 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2007 - 16:08

The golem simply laughed. "I will not deny my master's orders. You will die." The golem swung his axe overhead ready to hit Gallan, but due to an arrow he missed. "Bah, I'd best get the ranged one first."

"Good luck with that," Haiasi said from behind. "Die, you ugly hunk of flesh!" Haiasi swung his sword at the golem with all his might, cutting a gap in the thing's side.

"Graah! You worm!" He swung the axe torwards Haiasi, but Haiasi was quick enough to evade.

"This is my chance!" Haiasi jumped on to the golem and stabed his spine. The golem cried in pain, as Haiasi immidiently leapt from him.

"WORMS!" The golem screamed. "I WILL NOT BE KILLED BY A FEW INSECTS!"

"Grr... Fool... Why did he go into public." Phantom sensed the golem's life energy leave. "Must I do everything myself?!" He sighed. "Oh well, Mullange will not be missed."

The golem began swinging his axe around rapidly. " Die die die! Squrm!"

#57 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2007 - 23:13

OOC: Bump

#58 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 00:09

She shot another arrow at him this time she was visible and it went speeding towards the golem

#59 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 00:14

"Wha- Damn!" The arrow plunged into it's chest, the golem stopped moving and fell to the ground, mking a tiny crater. "Worms..." The golem's voice slackened to a whisper. Blood trickled slightly from the wound. It was now dead.

"Woah."

#60 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2007 - 00:59

she walked up to her friends "im sorry..." she said her eyes too the ground looking at her feet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: