xrxr1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 09 August 2015 - 12:29

As it stands

to buy 1 elemental flake cost 50 artisan points .

to buy 1 infernal flake costs 250 artisan points.

What I am suggesting is that we can possibly tradein 5 elemental flakes to get 1 infernal flake.

Ranger - levels  -Alchemy 49 . Foraging 49 . Skinning 49 . Leatherworking 49 . Cooking 49 .  Forestry 49 . Cooking 49. Prospecting 49 .  Weaponsmithing 49 .  Farming 49. Fishing 49 . Crystal Cutting 49. Jewelry 49. Tailoring 49.   Armor smithing 49.

Done all the hard yards  - Crafted and Gathered everything myself in Beta version and currently as well..

#2 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 11 August 2015 - 17:24

As it stands

to buy 1 elemental flake cost 50 artisan points .

to buy 1 infernal flake costs 250 artisan points.

What I am suggesting is that we can possibly tradein 5 elemental flakes to get 1 infernal flake.

it gona break the game. 16 alts 8 flakes on weekly=128 flakes/week and it are posible to made 16 RG BT/week as difrnet dpser tank and healers even as pvp spec dps

#3 xrxr1

xrxr1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 11 August 2015 - 23:01

it gona break the game. 16 alts 8 flakes on weekly=128 flakes/week and it are posible to made 16 RG BT/week as difrnet dpser tank and healers even as pvp spec dps

Minority of people have 16 alts, majority have 2-3 and not all are at the level to obtain flakes as weekly quests let alone infernal flakes. When lvl 50 content comes out will people still be running ICC to be able to get infernals, probably not so it will be harder for the majority to get runs.The only damage it may cause is to those that have run ICC and farmed enough flakes to sell. Well there will always be people who will buy them. To get infernal set you need 90 infernal flakes = 450 elemental flakes if you trade them in. Do you really think alot of people have 450 flakes sitting in their bank when they also need these to make other gear ie jewelry, lower level gear , armor. I have enough artisan points to be able to craft an infernal set if need be , however the majority of people dont even like doing profession either so this is just a way to help people out a little bit.

Ranger - levels  -Alchemy 49 . Foraging 49 . Skinning 49 . Leatherworking 49 . Cooking 49 .  Forestry 49 . Cooking 49. Prospecting 49 .  Weaponsmithing 49 .  Farming 49. Fishing 49 . Crystal Cutting 49. Jewelry 49. Tailoring 49.   Armor smithing 49.

Done all the hard yards  - Crafted and Gathered everything myself in Beta version and currently as well..

#4 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:39

The "problem" with this is if you make it easier for the average person, you will make it MUCH easier for the person that has invested time/money into alts.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#5 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:49

do this and ill start do weeklies with all 16 chars again:) dont think this is good for game infernal flakes comes easy in icc

#6 kidref

kidref

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 997 posts
  • Sweden

Posted 12 August 2015 - 17:54

Minority of people have 16 alts, majority have 2-3 and not all are at the level to obtain flakes as weekly quests let alone infernal flakes. When lvl 50 content comes out will people still be running ICC to be able to get infernals, probably not so it will be harder for the majority to get runs.The only damage it may cause is to those that have run ICC and farmed enough flakes to sell. Well there will always be people who will buy them. To get infernal set you need 90 infernal flakes = 450 elemental flakes if you trade them in. Do you really think alot of people have 450 flakes sitting in their bank when they also need these to make other gear ie jewelry, lower level gear , armor. I have enough artisan points to be able to craft an infernal set if need be , however the majority of people dont even like doing profession either so this is just a way to help people out a little bit.

I have about 300 flakes stored in bank and only 3 that can made "weekly rg bt" better to farm it from ICC or daily quest

#7 xrxr1

xrxr1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 12 August 2015 - 21:53

I have about 300 flakes stored in bank and only 3 that can made "weekly rg bt" better to farm it from ICC or daily quest

how long did it take you to accumulate those 300 flakes , still 150 short of the 450 required if the suggestion was implemented.

#8 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:11

do this and ill start do weeklies with all 16 chars again:) dont think this is good for game infernal flakes comes easy in icc

Easy ? Really ? Try to find a group now. Newer people to 47-49  (and many veterans) find is very hard to get groups. If it were that easy, then finding people to sell them would be easy as well. ICC is not being done that much. 

At least make the flake drop an Infernal instead from CC bosses , or alternate getting an Infernal Flake instead of a Unity  Rem.  

So let's say you make a daily or weekly quest completable account wide only once. Then those with multiple chars would have to wait up to 16 times longer to get all there flakes.  Solution is easy, make the Infernal Flakes from weekly or daily quests available for all your alts and the flakes you earn from them are Bound to your character.

If you turn in Regular Flakes for Infernal Flakes, then make it costly to do so and make those flakes account bound.

Edited by zargon, 13 August 2015 - 01:31.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: