• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 07:03

take look at my ladder nothing will beat the top guy. i dont think anything will since the dark curse takes away 92% of my defenses and there spell breaker and spell leeches destroy my buffs and pots its kinda unfair. that they can pay or get given theses pots to use every day for weeks on end. one of them top 2 has been using theses op buffs also every day since double xp i cant even get close to being able to fight that. miss the old day of ladder with 175 buffs that you need skill now, biggest pots to win. 

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot 2021-08-14 184004.png

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 August 2021 - 07:11

take look at my ladder nothing will beat the top guy. i dont think anything will since the dark curse takes away 92% of my defenses and there spell breaker and spell leeches destroy my buffs and pots its kinda unfair. that they can pay or get given theses pots to use every day for weeks on end. one of them top 2 has been using theses op buffs also every day since double xp i cant even get close to being able to fight that. miss the old day of ladder with 175 buffs that you need skill now, biggest pots to win. 

Agreed 100% - s'why I gave up on the ladder. You have ZERO chance to win, other than using those uber-pots yourself. Ladder has NOTHING to do with skill anymore, just how much are you willing to spend on the pots.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:11

then they use mega pots i cant leech and they leach my dc from my ge pot gg ladder so pay to win

#4 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:14

Newsflash, the whole game can ( and often every game) be pay to win. I logged in to see you running a few globals ( I have an xmas on to mess with a relic ,since yesterday) I didn't complain, I figured a way to beat em.

Removing mega pots from the ladder, could happen, but what then? Remove relic bonus? With only certain buffs or gear allowed? Just call it arena in that case. * shrugs *

#5 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:20

i can even fight this. using pots that cant be leech with over 1000 mins. ladder pay to win. and even if he failed to kill me they spell break my big ge pot of dark curse so now its gg. cant op out cause there mate got the oping out changed cause what he did how can both theres players aford to do this every day. one said he has heaps and mates gave it to him cough cough are they same mates that got banned for the ah gitch?

https://imgur.com/a/wloXcEt

Edited by moneypants, 14 August 2021 - 09:20.

#6 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:22

I was using 175s until I got a notification about a hit from you and saw you put on easter basket  :unsure:

#7 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:27

Newsflash, the whole game can ( and often every game) be pay to win. I logged in to see you running a few globals ( I have an xmas on to mess with a relic ,since yesterday) I didn't complain, I figured a way to beat em.

Removing mega pots from the ladder, could happen, but what then? Remove relic bonus? With only certain buffs or gear allowed? Just call it arena in that case. * shrugs *

also ways smart ass. you werent on ladder yesterday your total lier you were using a xmas pot already. so i put few ge pots on so could have a chance. then you put every mega pot pretty much made it unbeatable on top that you though on the op spell breaker pot to strip my buffs away when im not even runing a defence set so you didnt need the dark curse you put xmas put on for the op spell breaker. on top this your guild mate has put even more pots on. 

#8 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:28

i can even fight this. using pots that cant be leech with over 1000 mins. ladder pay to win. and even if he failed to kill me they spell break my big ge pot of dark curse so now its gg.

So,you're running spellbreaker and leech, you want to break buffs or leech better buffs, but don't want yours broken? It's a two way street mate.

I'm always down to discuss pvp and potential changes n such, but don't send insulting pms in game, then come to the forums crying foul, tossing accusations, and being childish. No need.

#9 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:28

I was using 175s until I got a notification about a hit from you and saw you put on easter basket  :unsure:

lies you had big xmas pots on already 

#10 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:32

So,you're running spellbreaker and leech, you want to break buffs or leech better buffs, but don't want yours broken? It's a two way street mate.

I'm always down to discuss pvp and potential changes n such, but don't send insulting pms in game, then come to the forums crying foul, tossing accusations, and being childish. No need.

was already here. in my eyes you both are cheats and got hand outs from the guys who got banned from the ah gitchs, you both were running xmas pots before i hit. 

175 my ass god you full of lies there were 202 buffs and ladder pots 

#11 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:41

I'm a cheat for using an epic pot, which I received from the xmas offer, for some potential relic defends and a LAUGH? ( side note only got 2 relic defends... yeah, woops)

#12 Emperor Sidd

Emperor Sidd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 09:59

Hey money, please apply the skills you keep telling us we dont possess. Hint you use defence instead of armor with your buffs because your Dispel Curse 575 nullifies Dark Curse so you don't have to worry about that buff since none of us are using Fist Fight and chances of sealing is negligible given the amount of buffs you have.

Edited by SiddXIV, 14 August 2021 - 10:00.

#13 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 August 2021 - 16:11

I don't do the ladder, but my protest has nothing to do with buffs that those that spend their hard earned money can receive, nor when or for what purpose they use them...  Complaining about this seems counterproductive if you ask me.... 

Those that spend certainly like the potions that come from those chests and there can't be too many that don't play the ladder, and I'm sure that there would be much screaming, etc if those very special chests were pulled from the mix.... you can't have it both ways, people...

It makes no sense whatsoever to completely take buffs from PvP cuz it makes it hard to compete....  dialing them back may be helpful, but is it good for business

Personally, I don't spend money on FS anymore, not because I don't want to, but because I can't.  But when I did, I always made sure I got at least one of those $60 chests mainly cuz I use them to hunt

I've always thought that if I'm not strong enough to compete in PvP (or GvG as the case may be) that it's up to me to design the proper setup.... if I failed, it's more likely I need to go back to math than a buff that may or may not come from a chest.  Now, I have no clues as to what possibilities are up there in the sky at EoC, but they gotta be better than the mid-levels with very few options to choose from, and NOTHING NEW EVER TO COME TO THAT AREA! 

You guys get the new stuff, you guys have the clout to get things changed in your favor...

Rather than whine and complain, how about you make some viable suggestions as to how to make things better for you in the long run.

I fully agree with what Mae and Siddy have said here......

Edited by BadPenny, 14 August 2021 - 16:12.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#14 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 16:21

I don't do the ladder, but my protest has nothing to do with buffs that those that spend their hard earned money can receive, nor when or for what purpose they use them...  Complaining about this seems counterproductive if you ask me.... 

Those that spend certainly like the potions that come from those chests and there can't be too many that don't play the ladder, and I'm sure that there would be much screaming, etc if those very special chests were pulled from the mix.... you can't have it both ways, people...

It makes no sense whatsoever to completely take buffs from PvP cuz it makes it hard to compete....  dialing them back may be helpful, but is it good for business

Personally, I don't spend money on FS anymore, not because I don't want to, but because I can't.  But when I did, I always made sure I got at least one of those $60 chests mainly cuz I use them to hunt

I've always thought that if I'm not strong enough to compete in PvP (or GvG as the case may be) that it's up to me to design the proper setup.... if I failed, it's more likely I need to go back to math than a buff that may or may not come from a chest.  Now, I have no clues as to what possibilities are up there in the sky at EoC, but they gotta be better than the mid-levels with very few options to choose from, and NOTHING NEW EVER TO COME TO THAT AREA! 

You guys get the new stuff, you guys have the clout to get things changed in your favor...

Rather than whine and complain, how about you make some viable suggestions as to how to make things better for you in the long run.

I fully agree with what Mae and Siddy have said here......

ok dear cows i think you should remove spell breaker and spell leech and dark curse from future xmas boxes or any chest out there. not being able to spell break of leech them myself is bit unfair. they are way to over powered yet they can spell break and leech every single pot and buff i have on. 

#15 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 17:46

dam xmas boxes must be given out like lollies in that guild 5 them have the spell breaker stealing my buffs while trying to kill me on the bb. 

#16 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 17:52

https://imgur.com/a/7oDxMo5 this guy must be rich this why this is over powered i do a boumty yea i 100 stam but now i seen 6 xmas boxes be used in last 8 hours ether they rich or the guys who got banned for ah glitchs sent them loads of xmas chests. 

cause no one hands out xmas girft boxes like this guys claming 

https://imgur.com/a/wIhxxdl

#17 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 17:55

oh another empire of gods player just put on a xmas box they are 80 fsp a pop just kill me on the bounty board something doesnt seem right herehttps://imgur.com/a/y9nVcQg

#18 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 August 2021 - 17:57

wow I cant believe those guys smh

1XUAuwf.png

#19 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 August 2021 - 18:07

i don't care(sometimes) if people want to use the P2W pots. i believe the pots are way overpowered and should get some kind of nerf. even being able to cast 35% Dark curse/dispel curse is insane.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#20 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 18:09

i don't care(sometimes) if people want to use the P2W pots. i believe the pots are way overpowered and should get some kind of nerf. even being able to cast 35% Dark curse/dispel curse is insane.

yea but where the hell they get all the xmas boxes they used 8 already!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: