Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 October 2016 - 20:52

Patience is a virtue - the XMAS 2xp event isn't that far away now LOL

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 21:21

Take it you're talking levels. 

No need... I've got around 1,700 levels to go. 

Plus, imagine this FS world of ours. 500 levels comes out and the Halloween event hits and... "shudders"... the thought of the complaints are pretty scary. Hmmm, maybe that'd be appropriate, lmao.

#4 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 21:43

Is he talking about levels?

'Shudders'

I can't imagine

Plus I still have 2258 levels to go myself. Wow, with OIDHCHE SHAMHNA, and Spook Smasher Globals and 4 Titans. All that before Bonfires and Explosions, that Titan, then the FOREST OF YULE along with more Titans. Oh yes, and possibly a 2X Event. Really? What more can you ask for

#5 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 21:56

They just did a nice update on the daily quests. They are working on stuff and it can be actually seen. I'm not near eoc and don't plan to ever be. But I think the quests that have been left out should be added first. I know alot of our levelers like to go back and complete the quests to get more xp, so someone has to miss that.

#6 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 22:16

I say they intro 25 levels before the 2x event than introduce 500 levels right after the 2x event finishes. That would be such a troll move. Do eeeet!

#7 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 00:29

There are like 2 people who still have not reached max stam since the last content... Once that happens we may have a problem lol

*on a side note there will be new SE's to hunt down and waste stam on in the next week or so ;)

#8 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:52

There are like 2 people who still have not reached max stam since the last content... Once that happens we may have a problem lol

*on a side note there will be new SE's to hunt down and waste stam on in the next week or so ;)

Ahh, so it's a contest to see if boats will max out before more levels are released; I knew it was a devious plan lol

Edited by grimnok, 14 October 2016 - 01:54.

#9 Morgwyn

Morgwyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:11

When and where was there announced that new SE's will be released in the next week or so?

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 October 2016 - 10:28

Hey.

Yeah, I know it's been a while. Been slowly working on quests for the empty content (2976 - 3100) but am thinking that once I have Halloweens stuff in place, I'll do a 3101 - 3125 content out then continue on the fillout quests.

Once that's in place, I got Christmas to sort and more new content. We'll get there. 

~ Grim

#11 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 11:14

You're a busy man Grim, thanks for all of it. :)

#12 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2016 - 00:35

Good. Let low levels catch up even if a little, since you all cry bloody murder and "win button" any time we discuss accellerating low level content. IMO any new content should be matched by 2x or more to the same amount of low level content. It takes about 2+ years of reliable playing, even with donations to get to Karthak, which is now, not even 1/3 to EOC. Sorry but I have no sympathy for my now peers at EOC.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#13 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 October 2016 - 05:10

I agree so much with Cal on this. Its a good move for HCS to start developing the game content outside of levels and instead bring in more new novel aspects. I know DQs are not perfect but I think most of us, especially the non-EoC, would prefer something that can have more longevity to it and not more levels which will be claimed within 24 hours of release.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: