Photo

Which new content need to be added for future ??

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:52

Hi Hoofmaster or BigGrim,
Is it possible that u guys make another option name " Keep Only " [as u did like "Auto Discard Rarity"] and put all the possibility under that list like "Common, Unique, Rare, Legendary, Super Elite, Crystalline, Epic"?? so that , when we hunt we can collect only the items which we would like to get drop. i think it will really helpful for the people for composing.

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 August 2013 - 12:13

Hi Hoofmaster or BigGrim,
Is it possible that u guys make another option name " Keep Only " [as u did like "Auto Discard Rarity"] and put all the possibility under that list like "Common, Unique, Rare, Legendary, Super Elite, Crystalline, Epic"?? so that , when we hunt we can collect only the items which we would like to get drop. i think it will really helpful for the people for composing.

Given you use composing as an example, why would you want to drop anything ? ;) - well, anything wearable anyway.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 13:13

Given you use composing as an example, why would you want to drop anything ? ;) - well, anything wearable anyway.

I think this idea will be good if it's added :P

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#4 febru21

febru21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:10

That would be really good for the farmer or low lvl player to collect and sell the items to the high lvl player for gold or fsp. i think it will be a good idea.

#5 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:02

Dropping items for composing, isn't that counterproductive?

#6 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 August 2013 - 13:49

Pretty sure Hoof said there was to be an auto-fragment feature anyway...

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#7 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 13:57

free increase to 100k max stam jk lol... personally i would say change the reset time for gold upgrades and allegiance tokens to 23 hrs instead of having to waait a full 24 hrs bcz i just keep getting later and later so i miss out here and there.... this is just for personal gain mainly :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: