Proposed Changes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
903 replies to this topic

#21 fs_ananasii

fs_ananasii
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:09

snip
- No prestige gain from PvP against your own guild members.

Not that it's currently possible to attack your own guild members :roll:

#22 smurflord

smurflord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:09

Finally, people looking to make quick fsp might think twice

i wouldnt count your chickens before they hatch lol

#23 Yuuzhan

Yuuzhan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:10

yea, are the calculations based on Virtual Level or Acutal level?

As well, I propose you give a buffer of 5 levels to that double stam cost. Will allow for someone reaching level 200 getting his doubler skill so he doesnt have to send out "DBLR PLOX!" pms and then gets de-leveld and cannot use the buff anymore. this will allow for simply people who have been on the BB just after they level to give them a grace period to get back without penalties.

#24 fs_millerguy

fs_millerguy
  • Guests

wonder how many that are in the top 100 right now are about to really get pissed, because they are going to get hit and hit hard.

#25 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

No prestige gain from PvP against your own guild members.

you can't PvP your guildmates anyway, can you?

no worries m8, typical to hcs ;)

#26 fs_spoonie95

fs_spoonie95
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:11

the pvp 7 days prestige is bad though

#27 Asahara

Asahara

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Swweet updates =) finally no more gvg cheaters

Well we don't know that yet, until we actually see the GvG updates they have planned.

#28 smurflord

smurflord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

so i was wondering, since we have some many high lvl players and above 800 what happened to lvl 800 buffs?

#29 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Additional changes.

It will now cost double stamina to activate skills if you no-longer meet the level required to learn the skill.

Increasing the costs to buff when you can attack other players doesn't stop the abuse of the VL. Costs increases didn't work for relics and won't work for intentional delevelers either. This idea changes nothing really. Higher level players tend to have large max stam reserves. They've generally been playing longer.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#30 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:12

No problems with the changes in the PvP and GvG rules.

But i´m quite not sure what´s the meaning of that :?:

It will now cost double stamina to activate skills if you no-longer meet the level required to learn the skill.

#31 Asahara

Asahara

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

so i was wondering, since we have some many high lvl players and above 800 what happened to lvl 800 buffs?

They never said we would have lvl 800 buffs, iirc.

#32 RedFinn

RedFinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

wonder how many that are in the top 100 right now are about to really get pissed, because they are going to get hit and hit hard.

Nah, they will just do the same as some (if not most) of them do now. They trade and abuse the PvP system. But even more now. With a timetable of one week. :lol:

Well done.

eFqM9lD.gif

#33 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:13

there is no point to discuss the days until u actually provide info on how prestige would be gained ;)

#34 digimobil

digimobil

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:13

i am ok with all but say me again about GvG ... if i want to low my gvg rating will be illegal or only if we make deals to trade the rp points ??

#35 Asahara

Asahara

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:14

Nah, they will just do the same as some (if not most) of them do now. They trade and abuse the PvP system. But even more now. With a timetable of one week. :lol:

Well done.

Agreed. They are already targets by being on the top list. I can't think of anyway to make the pvp system completely non abusable though. We'll have to live with small fixes that reduce the ability to abuse the system for now.

#36 BlackSun

BlackSun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:15

I think the weekly bonus to top PvP rated players will lead to further shenanigans. Please leave this bonus out.

#37 ukos93

ukos93

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

That's not fair! I've worked hard to get to that level and it was my decision to go back to level 350..why ...I'm really dissappointed ..

#38 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

Additional changes.

Increasing the costs to buff when you can attack other players doesn't stop the abuse of the VL. Costs increases didn't work for relics and won't work for intentional delevelers either. This idea changes nothing really. Higher level players tend to have large max stam reserves. They've generally been playing longer.

+1

instead of trying to find ways around it just fix it.

#39 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

That's not fair! I've worked hard to get to that level and it was my decision to go back to level 350..why ...I'm really dissappointed ..

Yesterday, they wanted to take us of the rigth to cast them... So I'm glad about it :)

Firesinged_zpsd6b00c6e.png

#40 Asahara

Asahara

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 18:16

i am ok with all but say me again about GvG ... if i want to low my gvg rating will be illegal or only if we make deals to trade the rp points ??

You just won't get bonuses, since a low GvG rating means your guild is too weak to GvG or don't have the moral fiber to even try.

Since you only want RP to profit, you won't get as much as the real GvGers that do it for the fun or the pride of a high rating. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: