• Please log in to reply
1353 replies to this topic

#41 maxvam

maxvam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 17:30

iam very eager to see the ready to release the new items which are already in the official guide.

lvl 210, 240,280,425,475 :)

#42 maxvam

maxvam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 17:34

so i guess, luks, arthf, ivar, bhaltair, and cadeyrns might be removed. :lol:

#43 fs_nokio420

fs_nokio420
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 17:45

wow, it seems ever since i joined the game its been nothing but change.. i do have a suggestion on the new arena gear.. hcs, if your gonna make a def set dont give it reinforced armor.. thats just pointless, give us more usefull encahntments like first strike or duelist, even breaker and disarm are way better than reinforced armor when it comes to a def set.. just my 2 cents though lol

#44 Keysi

Keysi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 17:45

BigGrim,

Like other players said,it would be the best if new recipes require LE/SE gear..There is a lot of LE and SE gear that is selling for gold..New arena items that are coming are great..now we don`t need to pay hundreds of fsp for Tainted ring to win arena in that level range..Images are very nice btw... :wink:

#45 fs_tortalus

fs_tortalus
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 17:48

Enough of my Complaining here's my opinion on what i would like to see done

Keep all the new gear/components/recipes, abra set, helmar set, luks set, aellos set, cady set, di xia sets. Just reduce the entry fees and the minimum to join of 8 people. That way they will still be around for people to use and they won't sit on the board for so long. Possibly integrate the old components for the Steamwork cuirass. Also keep the frequency/spawn rate of components the way it is at. If you increase the amounts of components released anymore then it already is the components will be worth nothing and ultimately kill the new LE sets. For example the Steamwork Cuirass. The components spawned so much and unevenly that the prices hit rock bottom for the components and the Cuirass itself.
The new LE and Crystalline sets look very nice and i can't wait to compete for them in the arena

#46 maxvam

maxvam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 17:51

Enough of my Complaining here's my opinion on what i would like to see done

Keep all the new gear/components/recipes, abra set, helmar set, luks set, aellos set, cady set, di xia sets. Just reduce the entry fees and the minimum to join of 8 people. That way they will still be around for people to use and they won't sit on the board for so long. Possibly integrate the old components for the Steamwork cuirass. Also keep the frequency/spawn rate of components the way it is at. If you increase the amounts of components released anymore then it already is the components will be worth nothing and ultimately kill the new LE sets. For example the Steamwork Cuirass. The components spawned so much and unevenly that the prices hit rock bottom for the components and the Cuirass itself.
The new LE and Crystalline sets look very nice and i can't wait to compete for them in the arena

lol.. tortalus.. HCS has done nice job i think.. previously they introduced def based .. the comming set's might be all attack /damage.. counter set's. and they are quite good in gvg too. :)

#47 maxvam

maxvam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 17:52

he he.. so arena guy's defence setup's might face a setback. :)

#48 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 18:31

err all the components for new inventable sets should stay . ( Bothild, Maeves, Ivar, Bhaltairs, Brices, Ormarrs).

and a few steamwork components per day would be nice.

All crystallines ( except Volkers) can take a break.

The math is very simple:

when you win a crystalline item you win the item

when you win the components you have 10-20% of the components needed for 1 item in a set.

Also since there are different amounts of components for a given item , their value is messed up ( compare book of zul to zergrogg stone for instance) . Nobody will have any use for book of zul since there are no zergrogg stones.

And heck no , the risk for deflation on these current inventables is far far away. They are currently worth more than many epics.....

And please please do not release new inventable that are designed same way ( lots of arena components and few LE/SE components)

and please please do not use the few valuable LE -sets for inventing ( as you did with argus and lord valks in the existing batch)

strongly suggest not releasing any new inventables or crystallines at the moment.
strongly suggest check AH and your guide to see availabilty and pricing for IVars, Bhaltairs, Brices and so forth. Was it really your intention that inventable arena sets ( that are good but in no way godly) should be more expensive than GvG-epics??

#49 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 March 2010 - 18:44

And heck no , the risk for deflation on these current inventables is far far away. They are currently worth more than many epics.....

It is not now because the amount of components coming into the arena is maybe 3-4 per day, and since you need 10 to make a set it is not deflating, but people are complaining about this problem and do want them to increase the amount of components per day because they want to compete for them, meaning that more tourneys will be moved meaning a bigger deflation because of the 100% that it is now.

Also, since more components will come in, less of the slow tourneys will come in meaning the arena will move faster, which further the amount of components coming in. This combine with the Inventor II kicking will deflate the market for these items even more.

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#50 fs_paxilpopr

fs_paxilpopr
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 18:45

I know it's been suggested before, but why not use some of the crystaline items to invent new arena gear? That way they don't go to a total waste once their durability is used up.

#51 maxvam

maxvam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 18:45

lol.. i don't understand why ppl are asking for steamwork.. still the steamwork is selling at 350-400 and no takers they are in AH for ages.. what's the point.. lol.

#52 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 18:47

It will take long time before that happens dragon. When components reach a certain price inventors start buying.. Just check guide how many Bhaltairs, Brices, Ormarrs etc are even in the game after 2-3 months ( I think these sets were released around x-mas time) ...

I do agree with dragons idea on how inventable items should be designed:

use LE/SE components mainly ( maybe several) why? to up their value , up the interest in scavenging for them and up the value of SE_sets

few arena components

maybe some purplet flower ( to sink a bit of gold)

average chances to invent

#53 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 March 2010 - 18:52

These low numbers are only the case because higher level recipes stall the arena + the fact that there is a low number of arena components appearing a day. If these two are remedied because of people complaining about them( they should be lol), then the arena will move a lot faster, which means a skyrocketing number of components by mass deflation (to a point, because some people will buy the 1 or 2 LE items in order to try and turn a profit)...

#54 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 18:55

I think it'd be good to see Volkers still available, or at least a promise that it'll be around in scavenging regularly.

I couldn't agree more. Probably also the polar spine set. The new sets are taking a LONG time to filter through to the game, and these two crystal sets are still the only readily obtainable damage-based upgrades to the brides set (484) through something like 300 levels.

And don't forget that the payer profile is something like a pyramid. As time goes on, the number of players in this zone is increasing, so the demand for comparable sets will increase steadily. A slow trickle of inventable items will not satisfy that demand.

#55 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 18:58

one example:

apart from guild tagged and in AH there are not 50 bhaltairs sets in the whole game ... and there are not components enough in AH to make another one ( regardless of cost).

To make 1 bhaltairs set you need to win 10 tournaments for stones and gems ( or buy them obviously).

Even if you double amount of bhaltairs setsin game to 100 ( = 50 more @10 tourn=500 tourneys for components) I strongly doubt neither components nor the sets will go rock bottom ..

and its not like bhaltairs set is automatic win in arena , trust me I know ;-)

#56 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 19:07

Brices Set
15 tournaments to make a set ( not good stand alone items)

CUrrently 14-16 sets listed by the guide. My guess max 10 would be guild-tagged... so that a total of max 30 sets in game total.

Guide lists 38 Tsuki Helms. Today I see blue man sword going cheaper than Brices Set.....

#57 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 March 2010 - 19:10

one example:

apart from guild tagged and in AH there are not 50 bhaltairs sets in the whole game ... and there are not components enough in AH to make another one ( regardless of cost).

To make 1 bhaltairs set you need to win 10 tournaments for stones and gems ( or buy them obviously).

Even if you double amount of bhaltairs setsin game to 100 ( = 50 more @10 tourn=500 tourneys for components) I strongly doubt neither components nor the sets will go rock bottom ..

That is if Inventor II does not kick in on the components. Also, since the demand for the item will be alot less since most Arena ppl and/or GvG ppl will have gotten them, the price will drop more.

And the automatic win thing will work against you because people who do not see it as a good arena set will then resell it to gain some of their initial investment back.

#58 celendais

celendais

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 19:22

one example:

That is if Inventor II does not kick in on the components. Also, since the demand for the item will be alot less since most Arena ppl and/or GvG ppl will have gotten them, the price will drop more.

And the automatic win thing will work against you because people who do not see it as a good arena set will then resell it to gain some of their initial investment back.

inv2 would kick 17,5% of the time, right? So that makes the person having 10 components for bhaltairs ending up with 2 extra tops after inventing....

I just don´t understand what you are trying to say here. Do you agree or disagree that there are too few of the inventables out?? Do you agree that epics should be worth far more than bhaltairs set?

#59 maxvam

maxvam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 19:32

one example:

inv2 would kick 17,5% of the time, right? So that makes the person having 10 components for bhaltairs ending up with 2 extra tops after inventing....

I just don´t understand what you are trying to say here. Do you agree or disagree that there are too few of the inventables out?? Do you agree that epics should be worth far more than bhaltairs set?

i don't agree that epics should be worth more then bhaltairs or etc..etc.. demand that push the price that i agree.. not in making it. reg.. the usefull ness octo is far far usefull than those epics still cost very very cheap.. means demand/supply push prices.. if you release 15-20 titans a day .. then what about the price of titan epics.. and soon or later those gvg epics will be hands of most of the guilds.. that's it. :lol:

#60 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 March 2010 - 19:40

Im trying the say that drop the inventing rate, because if the other changes asked for by the players are applied then there will be massive deflation. I dont agree with the idea that bhaltair should be worth more than epics, but the players set the market for the items and they set htem at 800+ FSP... Im not arguing that we dont need more inventable, Im arguing the inventing rate. From the epics we can see the massive deflations of the items when the inventing rate is set at 100%.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: