BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 October 2015 - 19:14

Hi there everyone!

Once again Oidhche Shamhna has arrived in the Realms. The Dead and Disturbing have risen again and it falls to the Warriors of the Realms to defend the innocent.

Pesky Spook
2580b12c7588c805632a95f6c3c6816903e3.jpg

Free Roaming Vapor
292728b60c8098fefa593db327ba702ddaf9.jpg

Both count as 1 Kill. 100 spawned per Realm. Requires the Shamhna Spooky Vision potion to see and Spook Smasher Caster to attack. Gained from the Quest 'Spook Smashers' which starts in the Cathedral of Ways, or can be repurchased by those who have completed that Quest in a new shop in Spook Central II.

Halloween Revenant
22717a6434ff5fd068634dc1f9e6516d46de.jpg

Counts as 2 Kills. 50 spawned per Realm.

Emaciated Fellow
2600bc11593bc516714fc0a39988475aad0a.jpg

Counts as 5 Kill. 15 spawned per Realm.

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the risen Dead plaguing the Realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly powerful potion rewards (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

Those players who make it into the Top 100 will earn an extra 2 Ruby Chests!

The Event shall be live until 19:00 (Server Time) on  the 3rd of November.

The Realm of Oidhche Shamhna is open and the Titans Tommy Aches & Statue of Gurgriss' Wrath have both been unleashed. The Realm and Titans will be available until 12:00 server time on the 12th of November.

Two New Quests have been added, 'They're under the ground! (Halloween)' at 450 & 'Parasitic Titan Troubles (Halloween)' along with new Titans, Gargantuan Clamper Wurm (Titan) & Tyrannicus Nox (Titan)

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 October 2015 - 19:26

Awesome event BigGrim keep up the good work.  :wub:  :D

#3 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 October 2015 - 19:28

u guys forgot to open the cathedral of ways (spook central) .. i need the gear to kill those mobs which give me 1 kill for the quest

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 October 2015 - 19:31

Whoops. Spook Central opened!

#5 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 October 2015 - 19:31

thanks

#6 aliadnan12

aliadnan12

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 October 2015 - 19:35

quick question about the quest ... does the global doubler work when i have to kill 1k of the mobs for the quest ?

it does it .. tested it

Edited by aliadnan12, 29 October 2015 - 19:51.

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 October 2015 - 20:27

"Hiccups"

1. "They're Under The Ground" doesn't appear in the quest book (well, doesn't in mine)

2. Despite there being 2 spook smasher setups for sale, only the "Spook Smasher Caster" is allowed to kill the spooks, not the "Spook Smasher Slime Spewer"

3. The Gargantuan Clamper Worm is, obviously, around Level 450 (from the info on the homepage) but there's nothing to give any indication (that I could see at least) as to the approximate level of the Tyrannicus Nox ?

[Two New Quests have been added, 'They're under the ground! (Halloween)' at 450 & 'Parasitic Titan Troubles (Halloween)' [No Level??] along with new Titans, Gargantuan Clamper Wurm (Titan) & Tyrannicus Nox (Titan)]

4. FOUR HUNDRED titan kills ? (even with quest hunter) ? - is that meant to be that high ?

5. Are "Han Valley" and "Virtue" meant to be accessible thru the "Oidhche Shamhna" realm ? - if so, they're invisible ?

(EDIT - OK, it seems that these 2 new titans DO NOT follow the norm that the previous 2 did and spawn somewhere in the "Oidhche Shamna" realm).

Edited by Pardoux, 29 October 2015 - 23:15.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 20:30

Target kill count of 90 million in 5 days. Don't you think that's too much?

#9 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 October 2015 - 21:16

Gargantuan Clamper Wurm (Titan) got a question the quest if your guild is on cool down for a kill how do you or will you be able to still do quest? I hope this can be clarified. I know with other type titans you are allowed to hit the titan at the moment I am not able to find the titan so I am perplexed thanks.  :ph34r:

#10 zack5

zack5

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 21:40

Where can we find info about these new titans?

#11 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 22:24

Gargantuan Clamper Wurm (Titan) got a question the quest if your guild is on cool down for a kill how do you or will you be able to still do quest? I hope this can be clarified. I know with other type titans you are allowed to hit the titan at the moment I am not able to find the titan so I am perplexed thanks.  :ph34r:

I could be wrong, but it WAS brought up before. Previously, programming was tweaking to allow one hit per player in those cases. Not sure it's fixed. 

If you could check and get back to us here, that'd be great. If you are unable, I kindly request (in order to avoid the word "beg", lmao) that you file a support ticket. 

Goes for anyone. 

Beyond that, I'll state that I'm skipping the quests and Titans this year as I have other priorities. 

HOWEVER... I would like to throw out a big call to FS community spirit. I'm noticing a lot of questions in the Global Chat for info on where things are, blah, blah, blah. 

I'd really like to see FS-wide knowledge posted here. Answers given in Global Chat are quickly lost. I'd hope that some info could be posted here. 

Again, I'm not really participating, but I do pledge to attempt to post any helpful info here. 

Thanks to everybody, hope we all enjoy the event and, above all, prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#12 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 22:27

USEFUL STUFF I CAN THINK OF UP TO HERE:

Some items in order to be able to hit the creatures come from quest rewards. However, some are also available for purchase (if you dropped last year or don't feel like doing the quests): 

http://guide.fallens...iew&shop_id=515

Despite there being 2 spook smasher setups for sale, only the "Spook Smasher Caster" is allowed to kill the spooks, not the "Spook Smasher Slime Spewer"

Reveal pots for the invisible creatures can be purchased here fro 11,250 gold:

http://guide.fallens...iew&shop_id=495

EDIT: included Pardoux's important point.

Edited by Egami, 29 October 2015 - 22:30.

#13 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 22:31

NOTE TO HCS: Home page notification does NOT have a link to lead to this post. )o0

EDIT: It's been fixed. Thanks BG.

Edited by Egami, 30 October 2015 - 10:43.

#14 TSDaedalus

TSDaedalus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 October 2015 - 23:05

Where can we find info about these new titans?

Generally the Cows like to let players find out about new stuff by experiencing it first hand. It's up to the community to post the info when we find it. That said, it'd be nice to at least have an update to the Titan Rewards page though.

#15 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 01:06

It'd be nice to at least have an update to the Titan Rewards page though.

I so feel ya there... but there's a crux. It would give away, for better or worse, what the new thingie gives. 

A little investigation can give that away... What I really wonder is if that info "appears" once a Guild starts the Titan. Seems key for the secures, blah, blah. 

I've got mixed feelings but lean towards the need for a middleground as well. 

Ah well, we can hope somebody posts info here in the spirit of the FS Community ,oP Caveat: give everyone a couple of days, lol.

#16 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 01:20

The good news is that we've got a bunch of days to find out all this good stuff.  I figured, "What the Hey, " and spent today qualifying,  I'll go after the titans once I've built up some stam, etc.

Plenty of time folks, no need to shove :P  

#17 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:49

The level 450 titan (Gargantuan Clamper Wurm) is in a level 450 area. You need to teleport to the 451 realm, head to Caves of Kreth (Level 10) and the portal to the realm is in there.

My guess for the other titan is around the same idea, but haven't been able to confirm yet.

#18 feonix13

feonix13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2015 - 02:57

To build in Kedyn's post:

The fastest way to get to the spawn location for the level 450 titan, the Gargantuan Clamper Wurm (Titan):

• Portal to the level 451 realm (Dark Mist Forest)
  • enter Dark Mist Forest (Edge)
  • go to Caves of Kreth (Level 10)
  • go to The Virtue Desert. And that is where the titan spawns

After doing a titan hunt I can confirm that the epic does NOT show up in the titan rewards and the TKP reward does not show up in your guild log.  

I'm guessing we will get info about it when the first guild secures a titan or has enough TKP to buy one of the epics.  Also speculation, the other new quest is level 1400, so I would guess the other new titan is level 1400.

Edited by feonix13, 30 October 2015 - 03:19.

Creation-byRoan.png

Ahem!!! ... As all the cakes are mine - That is my cake.
All of it.
Every last sprinkle.
Its mine....my precious....

#19 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:12

I have been asked a lot about Gargantuan Clamper Wurm (Titan) location and it does not follow the norm or is listed anywhere in our resources. I thought I would leave directions here to help our community out. 

Okay here is the directions go to level 451 then to the kreths level 10 and there is a portal there for the area then find virtual desert it was not easy to find and again is not part of the path of other titans for Halloween. The other titan is level 1400 titan and I do not have the levels to tell you where it is.  Happy hunting and I hope we are allowed to hit the wurm titan for 450 hits to get our quest done.  So I am looking forward in reading on what HCS staff has to say.  Happy hunting to all cheers!!:) :P

#20 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 October 2015 - 03:18

Just been informed of this myself so :-

TYRANNICUS NOX

The Red Plateau (Level 1391 Master Realm) -> Valgoth Mount (Ascent) -> Valgoth Mount (Summit) -> The Han Valley

(Changed the route to a slightly quicker way)

Edited by Pardoux, 30 October 2015 - 08:46.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: